• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

1 minute ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi again spock,

That would be great for you to visit us on the farm, however I believe we will be `caught away` before 3 years is up. I know you are post trib, but there is still time for me to write why I believe in the pre-trib. Will do it on my blog after I do `kingdoms.`

BTW I am on the final run with my debate with Shiloh, so not long now. It has been a mammoth debate though. Always good to debate with some one like Shiloh who has a good Bible knowledge. Not saying he knows it all, or that I do either. But I didn`t have to wade through `who the army was,` or the pre, mid, post trib views.

Marilyn.

Actually, Pre-Wrath.  

I see the rapture just before God unleashes his wrath- trumpets. I see the Rev 7:12-17 saints as being the raptured church. 

Cant give you exact timing of the rapture but it is shortly after the abomination of desolation. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,225
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Just now, Spock said:

Actually, Pre-Wrath.  

I see the rapture just before God unleashes his wrath- trumpets. I see the Rev 7:12-17 saints as being the raptured church. 

Cant give you exact timing of the rapture but it is shortly after the abomination of desolation. 

Just saw your new thread, so will continue there, bro.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,000
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/08/1950

Spock, Spock - wherefore are thou, Spock?  You nice man.  If you and your lovely wife ever get here before the rapture, we would welcome you with open arms.  We even have room for guests and could show you around the area a bit!  I know what you mean about your dog.  Our gorgeous little dog is 8+1/2, has Diabetes and Cushing's disease, as well as respiratory problems.  He is on Insulin now; I don't want to speculate on how long he has.  We love him to bits!

It's really funny but I was going to suggest you call on our blessing, Marilyn, as well, before I read all the other posts.  You never know, there might be other Aussies such as HisFirst you could call on and I am sure you would enjoy your trip very much.  I reckon we can never have too many brothers and sisters in Christ.

If we never meet until we are in Glory, well, glory to God. Many blessings :D

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

On 5/7/2017 at 6:03 AM, SisterActs2 said:

Spock, Spock - wherefore are thou, Spock?  You nice man.  If you and your lovely wife ever get here before the rapture, we would welcome you with open arms.  We even have room for guests and could show you around the area a bit!  I know what you mean about your dog.  Our gorgeous little dog is 8+1/2, has Diabetes and Cushing's disease, as well as respiratory problems.  He is on Insulin now; I don't want to speculate on how long he has.  We love him to bits!

It's really funny but I was going to suggest you call on our blessing, Marilyn, as well, before I read all the other posts.  You never know, there might be other Aussies such as HisFirst you could call on and I am sure you would enjoy your trip very much.  I reckon we can never have too many brothers and sisters in Christ.

If we never meet until we are in Glory, well, glory to God. Many blessings :D

We had to take Phobe to the animal emergency room Saturday. Doc did total blood work and said she has a UTI and to have my vet check for Cushing or Cushmans disease.  I'd be interested in hearing you tell me your experience with that disease. Thanks. 

Spock

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,000
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/08/1950

Hi Spock.  We had Pepe back to the vet today.  He has started to scratch and has drawn blood and developed such a rash.  I have spent more money on treatment for him and a new hypo-allergenic variety of the expensive food he has to have now.

With the Cushing's disease, they tend to get a pot belly, and lose some of their coat.  He used to have such a thick coat that in summer we had him shaved to help him be cool.  We have to give him injections of insulin twice daily.  I tell him it hurts us more than it hurts him!

I think only dog lovers/owners know what it is like to love a dog so much that it is almost your child.  There's not much more I can tell you except to do what I did - Google it.  I put in "Cushing's disease in dogs".  All the best with your fur baby.  Blessings.