kenny2212

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

"How many times in the NT are we warned that we will be persecuted in this life?"

Persecution in this 2000 year venture is one thing, but persecution in the coming tribulation is another

Matthew 24 and Luke 21 are settings in line with Israel and not other nations

The entire world will experience the Lord's vexation, but Matthew 24 and Luke 21 are specifically for the nation of Israel and these passages of scripture have nothing to do with the balance

Many think so, but they are wrong .... the Lord's discourse in this case is about Israel in the coming tribulation 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

"How many times in the NT are we warned that we will be persecuted in this life?"

Persecution in this 2000 year venture is one thing, but persecution in the coming tribulation is another

Matthew 24 and Luke 21 are settings in line with Israel and not other nations

The entire world will experience the Lord's vexation, but Matthew 24 and Luke 21 are specifically for the nation of Israel and these passages of scripture have nothing to do with the balance

Many think so, but they are wrong .... the Lord's discourse in this case is about Israel in the coming tribulation 

The Lord's discourse for Israel regarding the end times can be found in the OT prophets, that's what they study, not the NT.  The NT is for the church, both of the books you are speaking about are gospels, an astonishing dismissal.

God bless

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957

It makes no difference who studies

The Bible is one book, the Lord is in both, and His discourse pertaining to the time of the end is about Israel .... Matthew 24 and Luke 21 are about Israel's fate during the coming tribulation

The times of the Gentiles will be completed [Romans 11:25]

Next .... the coming tribulation of the Lord's vengeance upon an unbelieving world

He gives no dating

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

8 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

It makes no difference who studies

The Bible is one book, the Lord is in both, and His discourse pertaining to the time of the end is about Israel .... Matthew 24 and Luke 21 are about Israel's fate during the coming tribulation

The times of the Gentiles will be completed [Romans 11:25]

Next .... the coming tribulation of the Lord's vengeance upon an unbelieving world

He gives no dating

The bible is one book, yes.  But the Jews don't read the bible, they have a different book.  If the time of the gentiles is over, then please explain all the judgement regarding all of the nations in regards to this time period.  More importantly, explain this passage from Revelation.

Revelation 16:15 “Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame.”

16 And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon.

That's when He comes as a thief, at the end.

God bless

• Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Days Won:  1

9 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

LOL....Slowly......Harpazo'd means taken by force,

Right, and Jesus was not taken by force.

Who care if its quick at time or not, I could care less.

Well you should care. The rapture is quick, Jesus ascension was not.

I just pointed to the facts, Hapazo'd is shown in various places, and points to people just being moved a few miles. 

Is the third heaven and God's throne just a few miles away? No.

I don't care if it was slow or fast, that has no relevance

Actually, it's very relevant.

Jesus was Harpazo'd to heaven, the Church will be Harpazo'd to Heaven.

No, He wasn't. He was epairó'd to heaven. Two different words, two different meanings.

Jesus was Raptured to Heaven just like we will be

He wasn't raptured RM. He ascended in victory. He didn't need to be rescued.

Rev. 12 was Jesus, it is not the Church. 

Rev 12 has nothing to do with Jesus birth 2,000 years ago. The head was already birthed, now it's time for the body.

Rev. 12 is the Midway point in the Tribulation. 

No it's not. It's a 7 year time frame, a detailed description of the 70th week. And the first event is the rapture of the church. The book of Revelation is not linear.

The Church is not in Rev. 12.

Yes it is, "teknon" is always used corporately, and "harpazo" is only meant for the church in end times prophecy.

1 Thess 4:13-17 Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. 14For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up (harpazo) together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

Rev 12:1-5 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman (Israel) clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.   2  She (Israel) was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.   3  Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon (Satan) with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads.   4  Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon (Satan) stood in front of the woman (Israel) who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child (teknon the church) the moment he was born.   5  She gave birth to a son (huios Jesus Christ himself), a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child (teknon the church) was snatched up (harpazo) to God and to his throne.

but just remember, Satan is very crafty, we have all fallen for falsehoods before.

Yes He is. He even deceives people into thinking the Rev 12 sign is false. Just like in Noah's day. They thought Noah was a lunatic, building a silly ark.

I will be here on the 24th, unless the Lord comes before then. But it will not be because of any Stars.

Well, it will be because of the stars. How do you think the wise men knew about Jesus birth.

Genesis 37:9 says its his BROTHERS........

The 12 stars represent the 12 tribes of Israel. Virgo the woman is representing Israel, not brothers.

It's BABY JESUS.........He rules with an IRON ROD throughout Scriptures.

That's right, and the church will rule with him, Rev 2:26-27.

Not knowing the Day nor hour references the father being the one to send the Bridegroom for the Bride, it was ALWAYS the fathers choice when the son would Come. And he was always sent after midnight. 

No, that day comes like a thief to nonbelievers. Matt 24:37-39, 1 Thess 5:1-8.

never listen to DATES, for all of those things wind up in never, never land.

:rolleyes:

Gen 1:14 And God said, "Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years.

But you can't sin WILLFULLY and keep doing it whilst saying I am forgiven by God

and going to strip clubs and drinking and doing dope etc. etc.

Only man condemns true believers and calls them all sorts of things, sort of like what you're doing here.

Rev 12:10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: "Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Messiah. For the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

21 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Right, and Jesus was not taken by force.

Sure he was, by the same Force that raised him from the Grave, the Holy Spirit.

22 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Well you should care. The rapture is quick, Jesus ascension was not.

That's the point, you don't know how fast or slow it is. We can be snatched without going fast, a big slow person can snatch you, but you aren't going fast. No is it relevant, God may have wanted Jesus to go up slow for effect to the Disciples, the point is the Holy Spirit can do it at any speed he so desires. Jesus had a Physical body, we will not be Raptured in a physical body. 

29 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Is the third heaven and God's throne just a few miles away? No.

Some places mentioned were. Its all IRRELEVANT, Jesus had a physical body, we will not. And we don't know if Paul actually went to Heaven in BODY are if he was seeing a Vision, he said so himself. 

31 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

He wasn't raptured RM. He ascended in victory. He didn't need to be rescued.

We don;t need to be rescued either....We are going to Heaven to Marry the Lamb.

32 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Rev 12 has nothing to do with Jesus birth 2,000 years ago. The head was already birthed, now it's time for the body.

OK....On Sept. 24 you will see.

33 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

No it's not. It's a 7 year time frame, a detailed description of the 70th week. And the first event is the rapture of the church. The book of Revelation is not linear.

SURE IT IS..........When the Anti-Christ is sent forth.

34 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Yes it is, "teknon" is always used corporately, and "harpazo" is only meant for the church in end times prophecy.

KEEP LISTENING TO THOSE GUYS.............

35 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Yes He is. He even deceives people into thinking the Rev 12 sign is false. Just like in Noah's day. They thought Noah was a lunatic, building a silly ark.

Its not a FALSE SIGN, you guys just misread it as some MYSTICAL EVENT, which its not. The SIGN is about the Woman Fleeing from the Dragon in the Wilderness. 

37 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Well, it will be because of the stars. How do you think the wise men knew about Jesus birth.

Because the STAR that led them to the Baby Jesus was an Angel. Have you not figured that out by now? Stars are Angels throughout the Bible.

39 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

The 12 stars represent the 12 tribes of Israel. Virgo the woman is representing Israel, not brothers.

Gen 37:9

40 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

That's right, and the church will rule with him, Rev 2:26-27.

The Church has nothing to do with this Prophecy. Some con-man came up with this idea imho, and got a bunch of people to buy it.

42 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

No, that day comes like a thief to nonbelievers. Matt 24:37-39, 1 Thess 5:1-8.

Not my fault you do not know the Jewish Wedding Pattern.

44 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Gen 1:14 And God said, "Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years.

And you don't really understand hat means for YEARS/MONTHS/DAYS............REALLY? 

3 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Sure he was, by the same Force that raised him from the Grave, the Holy Spirit.

No He wasn't. He rose in victory. Why would He need to be snatched away suddenly? You really need to study your Greek RM. Harpazo and epairó are not synonyms.

That's the point, you don't know how fast or slow it is. We can be snatched without going fast, a big slow person can snatch you, but you aren't going fast. No is it relevant, God may have wanted Jesus to go up slow for effect to the Disciples, the point is the Holy Spirit can do it at any speed he so desires. Jesus had a Physical body, we will not be Raptured in a physical body.

Harpazo and epairó are not synonyms.

Some places mentioned were. Its all IRRELEVANT, Jesus had a physical body, we will not. And we don't know if Paul actually went to Heaven in BODY are if he was seeing a Vision, he said so himself.

We won't have a physical body? Read 1 Cor 15:35-58 :rolleyes:

We don;t need to be rescued either....We are going to Heaven to Marry the Lamb.

We actually do need to be rescued, from the red dragon that is coming upon the earth. Read Rev 12:3-4.

OK....On Sept. 24 you will see.

I guess we will.

SURE IT IS..........When the Anti-Christ is sent forth.

Right, but Rev chapter 12 is a picture of the entire 7 years. Anti-Christ system = Red Dragon in Rev 12:3-4

KEEP LISTENING TO THOSE GUYS.............

The watchmen that are awake? I will!

Its not a FALSE SIGN, you guys just misread it as some MYSTICAL EVENT, which its not. The SIGN is about the Woman Fleeing from the Dragon in the Wilderness.

It's more than just the woman and dragon. Why do you think Virgo is giving birth to Jupiter in 4 months? Everyone and everything has its place in this sign. The 70th week also is in reference to a woman giving birth. The world is about to enter into the worst time in history, and everyone is asleep. It will be business as usual.

Because the STAR that led them to the Baby Jesus was an Angel. Have you not figured that out by now? Stars are Angels throughout the Bible.

I'm pretty sure it was because of Jupiter and Venus conjunction.

RM, Virgo is the woman (the mother) and represents Israel. She is not crowned with brothers, that is silly.

The Church has nothing to do with this Prophecy. Some con-man came up with this idea imho, and got a bunch of people to buy it.

The word for rapture is harpazo. If this sign isn't rapture then how do you see rapture playing out? I'm curious.

Not my fault you do not know the Jewish Wedding Pattern.

Oh please educate me then. Tell us how that day will come like a thief to believers.

And you don't really understand hat means for YEARS/MONTHS/DAYS............REALLY?

Ok, so what do they mean??

6 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

We won't have a physical body? Read 1 Cor 15:35-58 :rolleyes:

The two above, I will ignore, it is getting rather silly to me. Jesus and the Church will be taken to Heaven in the same manner, except Jesus had a physical body.  As per this question, I shouldn't be surprised that you think we go up with physical bodies, even though the scriptures you cite say just the opposite.

1 Corinthians 15:42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:

44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

The Human Body DECAYS and the SPIRIT MAN is Raised from the Grave. This is not complex.

1 Corinthians 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Out PHYSICAL BODIES can not got to Heaven. The dead are raised INCORRUPTIBLE (No Body, just a Spiritual body) BUT WE who are still Alive at that time will have to be CHANGED, in the Twinkling of an Eye we will DIE.....And thus our corruptible bodies will put on INCORRUPTION. 

When Jesus was seen by Mary, BEFORE he went to the Father to offer the Sacrifice, what did he tell Mary? Don't Touch Me.....for I have not yet ascended to the Father. The Flesh of Mary just TOUCHING JESUS would have defiled the Sacrifice.

You know the right Scriptures, but you still get the meaning wrong, maybe you should try some bible besides the KJV. 

We actually do need to be rescued, from the red dragon that is coming upon the earth. Read Rev 12:3-4.

No we don't, we are promised we will not go through this Wrath. That's a PROMISE and God can't lie.

Right, but Rev chapter 12 is a picture of the entire 7 years. Anti-Christ system = Red Dragon in Rev 12:3-4

No, it is about a 3 1/2 year period where Satan is Cast out of Heaven and Israel FLEES and God protects them for HOW LONG? 1260 Days. The Story about Jesus/Israel/Dragon is just setting up the Prophecy from verse 6-17.

RM, Virgo is the woman (the mother) and represents Israel. She is not crowned with brothers, that is silly.

Bear with me, I am changing course here....I am going to do the legwork to show you that Virgo, Jupiter, Venus, Astrology, the Horoscope/ Stargazzers are EVIL and of Satan.

I will get back with you.

I'm pretty sure it was because of Jupiter and Venus conjunction.

What does the Bible say about astrology ?

Astrology is becoming popular, with many people regarding it to be a source of wise counsel. What does the Bible say about those who consult with astrologers and use astrology as guidance for their lives? It's in the Bible, Isaiah 47:13-15 NIV. "All the counsel you have received has only worn you out. Let your astrologers come forward, those stargazers who make predictions month by month, let them save you from what is coming upon you. Surely they are like stubble; the fire will burn them up. They cannot even save themselves from the flame… Each of them goes on in his error; there is not one that can save you."

Astrology in the Bible

In this first mention of astrology in the Bible, God is speaking to the people of ancient pagan Babylon. Middle East archaeology has confirmed that astrology did indeed originate in the nation of Babylon, now called the country of Iraq. Cuneiform tablets have been excavated depicting horoscope charts dating from the 5th Century BC and earlier. Astrology is a DIVINATION ART which teaches that the relative positioning in the sky of the Sun, Moon and planets has an influence upon individuals and upon the course of human affairs. In our modern times, just like in ancient Babylon, a growing number of people are utilizing the services of astrology consultants.

In the Book of Daniel, there is narrated a profound event in the life of Nebuchadnezzar, the King of Babylon. The king had a very disturbing dream, and he wanted to understand its meaning. Daniel 2:2 NIV, informs us, "So the king summoned the magicians, enchanters, sorcerers and astrologers to tell him what he had dreamed."

What is Astrology ?

The astrologers, also known as 'Chaldeans', were part of the king's circle of so-called 'wise men' who practiced DIVINATION. The actual word for astrology in the Hebrew language literally means, 'divining the heavens'. Divination is the act of foretelling future events, or of revealing secret knowledge, by means of signs and omens or other supernatural agency.

The practice of pagan divination is prohibited by God. It's in the Bible, Leviticus 19:26 NIV, "Do not practice DIVINATION or sorcery."

Divination was common among the pagan peoples of the Bible lands. When the Israelites were about to enter the Promised Land of Canaan, God warned them not to practice astrology. Says Deuteronomy 18:9, 12 & 14 NIV, "Do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there… The nations you will dispossess listen to those who practice sorcery or divination. But as for you, the Lord your God has not permitted you to do so… Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord." Divination is actually regarded to be a grave sin. Declares 1 Samuel 15:23 NIV, "Rebellion is like the sin of divination, and arrogance like the evil of idolatry."

For curiosity and amusement, millions of ordinary citizens read the daily horoscopes published in mass-circulation newspapers. Is it okay to have this kind of casual 'fun' interest in astrology? What counsel does the Bible give on this type of issue? In 1 Thessalonians 5:22 KJV, God emphatically states that we should "abstain from all appearance of evil."

Is Astrology Real ?

King Nebuchadnezzar had asked his astrologers and other wizards to tell him his dream and interpret its meaning. How did they respond? Daniel 2:10 NIV, informs us, "The astrologers answered the king, 'There is not a man on earth who can do what the king asks! No king, however great and mighty, has ever asked such a thing of any magician or enchanter or astrologer.' "

The astrologers of Babylon were unable to help the King with his troublesome dream. However, God had blessed his prayerful prophet Daniel with the true gifts of the Holy Spirit, and he was brought before the king to interpret the dream. The Bible says in Daniel 2:27-28 NKJ, "Daniel answered in the presence of the king, and said, 'The secret which the king has demanded, the wise men, the astrologers, the magicians, and the soothsayers cannot declare to the king. But there is a God in heaven who reveals secrets, and He has made known to King Nebuchadnezzar what will be in the latter days. Your dream, and the visions of your head upon your bed, were these…' " With God's anointing, Daniel was able to then describe and explain the king's great prophetic dream.

If there is a need to understand perplexing situations in our lives, we are wise to shun the error and evil of astrology divination; but rather let us know that "there is a God in heaven who reveals secrets." Like Daniel, in prayer we can turn to God for help. And in the Bible, we have the assured counsel of His truth.

Astrology Bible Verses

Leviticus 19:26, 31; Leviticus 20:6, 27

Deuteronomy 18:9-14

II Kings 21:6

Isaiah 8:19; Isaiah 47:13-14

Daniel 2:27; Daniel 4:7, 19

Virgo is the sixth sign of the zodiac, to be exact, and that's the way Virgos like it: exacting. Those born under this sign are forever the butt of jokes for being so picky and critical (and they can be), but their 'attention to detail' is for a reason: to help others.

Virgo is the sixth astrological sign in the Zodiac. Virgo is the second-largest constellation. It spans the 150-180th degree of the zodiac.

Jupiter, the King of the Gods, is the ruler of Sagittarius. In Astrology, Jupiter is a planet of plenty. It is tolerant and expansive. The first of the social planets, Jupiter seeks insight through knowledge. Some of this planet’s keywords include morality, gratitude, hope, honor, and the law. Jupiter is a planet of broader purpose, reach, and possibility.

Venus is the Goddess of Love. In Astrology, Venus has dual rulership over Libra and Taurus. As a result, Venus represents two main areas of our life: love and money.

Acts 16:16 And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of DIVINATION met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying: 17 The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation. 18 And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.

Do you not see what this stuff is brother? I have been trying to wait and see if it would CLICK with you, this is DEMONIC, this is Astrology, we are FORBIDDEN to have anything to do with Astrology, it is from Babylon, the HARLOT of all HARLOTS....This Astrology id of Satan, not of God. 

Deuteronomy 18:10-14 “There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you. You shall be blameless before the Lord your God, for these nations, which you are about to dispossess, listen to fortune-tellers and to diviners. But as for you, the Lord your God has not allowed you to do this.”

How clear is that!? God has not allowed us to do this. It is an abomination to God. That is, He detests it.

Isaiah 47:13 “You are wearied with your many counsels; let them stand forth and save you, those who divide the heavens, who gaze at the stars, who at the new moons make known what shall come upon you.”

This verse deals specifically with trying to divine the future by using the stars, the moon, or the heavens (constellations).

Micah 5:12 “And I will cut off sorceries from your hand, and you shall have no more tellers of fortunes.”

Here God condemns fortune tellers. These include those who read palms, tea leaves, use tarot cards or any other device or practice that tries to predict a person’s future or fortunes.

God condemns the use of astrology and horoscopes for many reasons. For one thing, God alone knows the future. We have no business trying to divine what God has not clearly revealed in His Word. Deuteronomy 29:29 says “The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but the things that are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law.” What has God revealed to us? He has revealed His will to us in the Word of God the Bible. We have no business in trying to divine or predict the unknown future. That is God‘s prerogative, not ours. Even if we tried, we’d likely be wrong anyway but the main reason is that it is an abomination to God. When we try to predict or know the future, we are impinging on God’s sovereignty and we are showing a lack of trust in Him.

Christians are treading on dangerous ground if they are reading and following horoscopes or astrology. Sadly I know of several professing Christians who do this.

Astrology is not to be messed with brother, it is evil, and it is of Satan. You are giving me Virgo, Jupiter and Venus as if this is of God or as if it OK to dabble in this stuff. Warning, people dabbling in Horoscopes can be POSSESSED. 

in the Twinkling of an Eye we will DIE..

:rolleyes:

No we don't, we are promised we will not go through this Wrath. That's a PROMISE and God can't lie.

If the church is not rescued, the dragon will devour us RM. Notice the word "teknon" in Rev 12:4-5. Verse 4 AND 5.

Rev 12:1-5 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman (Israel) clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.   2  She (Israel) was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.   3  Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon (Satan) with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads.   4  Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon (Satan) stood in front of the woman (Israel) who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child (teknon the church) the moment he was born.   5  She gave birth to a son (huios Jesus Christ himself), a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child (teknon the church) was snatched up (harpazo) to God and to his throne.

I am going to do the legwork to show you that Virgo, Jupiter, Venus, Astrology, the Horoscope/ Stargazzers are EVIL and of Satan. I will get back with you.

Rev 12:1-5 is astronomy because it's in the Word of God. GOD is in control of the heavens. Wake up!

Job 9:9 He is the Maker of the Bear and Orion, the Pleiades and the constellations of the south.

Job 38:31-32 "Can you bind the chains of the Pleiades, Or loose the cords of Orion? 32"Can you lead forth a constellation in its season, And guide the Bear with her satellites?

Psa 146:6 He is the Maker of heaven and earth, the sea, and everything in them-- he remains faithful forever.

Amos 5:8 He who made the Pleiades and Orion And changes deep darkness into morning, Who also darkens day into night, Who calls for the waters of the sea And pours them out on the surface of the earth, The LORD is His name.