• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

And Israel will be protected again, in the Wilderness for 1260 days.  

I'm glad to see you finally came around on that.

The Church has an APPOINTMENT to Marry the Lamb in Heaven and stay in the Bridal Chambers for 7 years. 

I disagree wholeheartedly.  First, there is no scriptural support for this claim.  Second, how do you possibly think that the bride does not include the Jews?  The body of Christ will include each and every member that will be with Him for eternity.  Seriously, His chosen people not invited to the marriage lol  You said you had read Hosea, refer back to chapter 2 again where they are told this.

Hosea 2:16 “And it shall be, in that day,”
Says the Lord,
“That you will call Me ‘My Husband,’
And no longer call Me ‘My Master,’

Hosea 2:19 “I will betroth you to Me forever;
Yes, I will betroth you to Me

In righteousness and justice,
In lovingkindness and mercy;
20 I will betroth you to Me in faithfulness,
And you shall know the Lord.

In regards to bodies going to heaven, I have no clue why you try to say I claimed any such thing.  If you misunderstood me, perhaps you should familiarize yourself with the fact that there are souls in heaven, you can read about some of them in Revelation, they are referred to as being under the altar.  If you don't understand something I post, simply ask me what I meant, let's not assume.

For Example:
Noah was in the ark before the judgment came – he and his family were born above the destruction…

Lot was taken out of Sodom the same day the fire fell…

Joseph married a Gentile Bride and saved her from seven years of famine…

Rahab was saved from the judgment of the city…
Moses and the Hebrew children suffered persecution, but before God destroyed Egypt in the Red Sea they were safe on the other side…

Noah and his family were protected from the flood, they still went through it on the ark, which was not exactly comfortable for them, but at least they lived.  Lot was allowed to leave Sodom because Abraham requested it, and for those in his company that listened to instruction they were protected, but what happened to his wife who did not listen?  Yes God again protected Joseph's bride, and Rahab, they still lived through those events and were not removed.

As for your final point, I'm not sure what it is, last I looked Egypt was not destroyed, it is still there.

We will continue to see persecution of the Church before the coming of the Lord, but this has been going on since 33 AD.  Persecution comes from your fellow man, but the Wrath of God is not reserved for His Bride, His Church…  it is reserved for those who know not God and those who refuse to serve Him.

It may be of interest for you to know that more Christians were martyred in the last century than all other centuries put together since 33 AD when the church was born…  all of that came from our fellow man, not the wrath of God upon the earth

Believers will never suffer God's wrath as I have stated exhaustively, we are covered by the blood of the Lamb, just like the Israelites were in Egypt.  The persecution in the tribulation does not come from God, it is the anti-christ doing the persecution, and he will be using wicked men to help him achieve this, so I don't understand your point here at all.

God bless

1 hour ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Persecution in this age is one thing, but the wrath of the living God against human intransigence is coming .... an unprecedented time of vexation never seen before

And today's ecclesia will not be a part of the coming tribulation for sure

Nice to see you gave that lengthy post several minutes to read, if you are not interested in at least considering my responses, don't ask me to reply.  Duly noted that even though I spent a long time answering your requests that you still continue to evade one simple question in return.

God bless

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

"Nice to see you gave that lengthy post several minutes to consider, if you are not interested in at least considering my responses, don't ask me to reply.  Duly noted that even though I spent a long time answering your requests that you still continue to evade one simple question in return.

The question in play is already answered in scripture a number of times .... Revelation 3:10; 18:4 tells the tale and Revelation 19:14 has the Lord's pre-tribulation ecclesia returning with the Him to fight the battle of Armageddon

How do you comply?

• Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

So do you understand that Astrology is of Satan yet? Why dodge the post?

Rev 12 sign is in the word of God RM, it's astronomy not astrology. Job 38:32 is asking God a question. Does RM know the answer? Let's find out.

Job 9:9 He is the Maker of the Bear and Orion, the Pleiades and the constellations of the south.

Job 38:31-32 "Can you bind the chains of the Pleiades, Or loose the cords of Orion? 32"Can you lead forth a constellation in its season, And guide the Bear with her satellites?

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

30 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Rev 12 sign is in the word of God RM, it's astronomy not astrology. Job 38:32 is asking God a question. Does RM know the answer? Let's find out.

Job 9:9 He is the Maker of the Bear and Orion, the Pleiades and the constellations of the south.

Job 38:31-32 "Can you bind the chains of the Pleiades, Or loose the cords of Orion? 32"Can you lead forth a constellation in its season, And guide the Bear with her satellites?

NO.......YOU ARE CITING......Virgo, Jupiter and Venus all from Astrology.  Now allow me to post a post by Professor who showed is students that this is bogus. 3 of the "Stars" are planets and there are many ore then the 9 stars listed they are just a little dimmer. Then he shows how this same event happened 100 years ago and named about 5 other times this event has happened for a 1000 years which is all he said he went back. LETS LOOK AT THIS SHALL WE? 

Biblical Signs in the Sky? September 23, 2017

January 25, 2017 Christopher M. Graney  (Prof.)

One day last fall I was working in my office when my desk phone rang.  It was a reader of The Catholic Astronomer, calling me with a question.  He asked why the Vatican Observatory blog was full of discussion on black holes or whatnot, when there was something much more momentous to talk about.

It turns out that the momentous thing to which my caller was referring was an arrangement of celestial bodies that will occur this year (2017) on September 23.  On that date, according to various Internet sources, the heavens themselves will be a tableau of Revelation 12:

A great sign appeared in the sky, a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars.  She was with child and wailed aloud in pain as she labored to give birth.…  She gave birth to a son, a male child, destined to rule all the nations with an iron rod.

On September 23, 2017 the sun will be in the zodiac constellation Virgo—“a woman clothed with the sun”.  The moon will be at the feet of Virgo—“with the moon under her feet”.  The ‘nine’ stars of the zodiac constellation Leo, plus three planets (Mercury, Venus, and Mars), will be at the head of Virgo—“on her head a crown of twelve stars”.  The planet Jupiter will be in the center of Virgo, and as the weeks pass after September 23 Jupiter will exit Virgo to the east, past her feet, so to speak—“She was with child and wailed aloud in pain as she labored to give birth”.  Jupiter is the largest of the planets, the “king” of the planets, so to speak—“She gave birth to a son, a male child, destined to rule all the nations with an iron rod”.  Must this not be a sign of something momentous, like the Internet sources say?

Now, I know that the readers of this blog are diverse.  People with interest in astronomy are a diverse group!  And you all will have diverse reactions to this question.  Some of you are probably saying right now, “what a bunch of nonsense!”  Others of you may be thinking that my caller had a good point, and you would like to learn more.  Fortunately, I am a community college professor!  Community college people are the ‘A-Team’ of the academic world (as in B.A., Hannibal, and the crew from the T.V. show and the movie—who are tougher than anyone else and able to save the day using duct tape, PVC pipe, and a butane lighter).  We thrive on diversity!  No question phases us!  We know that there are a lot of smart people out there who have not had much formal education in a topic like astronomy, and that interest in questions like this reflects a basic interest in astronomy combined with interest in religion and scripture.  My caller was familiar with the Stellarium sky software.  He could call up the skies of September 23, 2017 on Stellarium and see for himself that this celestial arrangement was a real thing.  His was a reasonable question.  Scientists need to be able to answer questions people have like this one, without treating the questions as nonsense, because the questions will not go away just because they are dismissed.  And thus before long I was having a nice conversation with the caller, and I ended up telling him I would look into his question, and write a post on this topic.  But I said it was unlikely to be the post he was looking for.  He was OK with that.

And so, Mr. Caller:

First, in one year, thanks to the Earth’s annual orbit, the sun travels the entirety of the ecliptic, and thus passes through every one of the 12 constellations of the zodiac.  The sun is in Virgo every September.  Second, in one month the moon goes through its cycle of phases, and travels the entirety of the ecliptic, and thus passes through every constellation of the zodiac—all owed to the period of the moon’s orbit being one month.  Therefore there is always a day or two every year when the sun is in Virgo and the moon is just to the east of Virgo (just past the “feet”).  So, the celestial “woman clothed with the sun with the moon at her feet” is as common in September as is the U.S.’s Labor Day.

But what of the crown of twelve “stars,” comprised of three planets and the nine stars of Leo?  The response to this question is another question—why nine stars in Leo?  There are many more than nine stars in Leo.  Those nine are just brighter ones that are often depicted as comprising the general outline or shape of the constellation.  But in fact there are scads of stars in Leo and surrounding the “head” of Virgo.

And not all depictions of Leo show those nine as its outline.  Some show the outline of Leo as consisting of ten stars, for example.  That would give Virgo a crown of thirteen stars here!

And yes, multiple planets being at Virgo’s head while Jupiter is in Virgo’s center and the moon is at Virgo’s feet is somewhat unusual.  But it is not that unusual.  The period of Jupiter’s orbit is a little less than twelve years, and therefore Jupiter will be in Virgo (with the sun there, too, and the moon at the feet) once every eleven or twelve years.

So the sun in Virgo, the moon at Virgo’s “feet”, and Jupiter in the constellation are regular occurrences.  This leaves the planets at the “head” (the number depending on the number of stars granted to Leo) as the determining factor in making a “momentous” celestial arrangement.  Indeed, while various Internet sources speak of the specific celestial arrangement here as being “unique in human history” or “once in 7000 years”, in fact it is not unique to September 23, 2017.  This basic arrangement happened before—in September 1827, in September 1483, in September 1293, and in September 1056.  These are all shown at the end of this post.  I only searched back one thousand years, from 2017 to 1017—there are undoubtedly other examples outside of that time period, and probably a couple examples that I missed within that time period.

No doubt someone could go diving into the history books to scrounge up some events from 1827, 1483, 1293, and 1056 that the September skies of those years supposedly foretold.  That’s the way it is with astrology.  A person reads his or her daily horoscope and finds that it says “obstacles will be placed in your path today.”  Then, that person picks those instances of getting stuck in traffic, or in a long line at the grocery store, or wherever, and says “hey, that horoscope was right,” when of course we all encounter such things every day.

It is true that astrology—reading the heavens for signs—is something astronomers used to believe was valid (or, my guess is that many of them pretended to believe it was valid, because it paid the bills).  But astrology has been found to have no more scientific basis than Harry Potter’s wand.  It doesn’t work (something that does not seem to hinder its popularity).  If astrology had anything going for it, astronomers would not need to go begging for money to fund astronomical research.  We could just use our astronomical knowledge to divine which way the stock market was going, invest accordingly, become “astronomically” wealthy, and fund astronomical research from our surplus.  As it is, watching the heavens for signs of what is to come is a waste of time.  And it is doubly a waste of time because “signs in the sky” appeal, for some reason, to all sorts of people out there—all of whom can use Stellarium to find this or that momentous “sign” signifying whatever they want to signify.

And that is why astronomers ignore the seemingly momentous celestial arrangement of September 23, 2017, and talk instead about black holes or whatnot.

About Christopher M. Graney

Christopher M. Graney is professor of physics and astronomy at Jefferson Community & Technical College in Louisville, Kentucky (USA), where he helps keep the college’s observatory running. 

He shows the Pictures of each years he listed above where this SO CALLED Sign has already happened in 1827, 1483, 1293 and 1056.

6 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

"Nice to see you gave that lengthy post several minutes to consider, if you are not interested in at least considering my responses, don't ask me to reply.  Duly noted that even though I spent a long time answering your requests that you still continue to evade one simple question in return.

The question in play is already answered in scripture a number of times .... Revelation 3:10; 18:4 tells the tale and Revelation 19:14 has the Lord's pre-tribulation ecclesia returning with the Him to fight the battle of Armageddon

How do you comply?

I already complied in the previous post which I spent hours responding to this.  Maybe if you had even bothered to read it you would know that.  If you think I am going to answer another question you are mistaken, unless you care to answer the one question I have asked you repeatedly.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

NO.......YOU ARE CITING......Virgo, Jupiter and Venus all from Astrology.

God is in control of the constellations. That's just a fact of life, lol. I've asked you like multiple times how you see Rev 12:1-5 being fulfilled in the heavens without Virgo and Jupiter as key players. Still no answer. :rolleyes:

Then he shows how this same event happened 100 years ago and named about 5 other times this event has happened for a 1000 years which is all he said he went back.

and yet, others have gone back 7,000 years in Stellarium and only once does this alignment occur. your professor's a hack.

3 of the "Stars" are planets and there are many ore then the 9 stars listed they are just a little dimmer. 

You mean the wondering stars that fulfill the crown? 

https://www.google.com/#q=why+are+planets+called+wandering+stars

Wouldn't you also have to reject all 9 alignments..<_<

1. A great sign appeared in heaven:

2. a woman (Israel) clothed with the sun,

3. with the moon under her feet

4. and a crown of twelve stars on her head.

5. Then another sign appeared in heaven:

6. an enormous red dragon (Satan)

7. The dragon (Satan) stood in front of the woman (Israel) who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child (teknon the church) the moment he was born.  

8. She gave birth to a son (huios Jesus Christ himself), a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.”

9. And her child (teknon the church) was snatched up (harpazo) to God and to his throne.

Notice how the word "teknon" is used twice in verse 4 AND 5. Why is this word used twice if this sign is not about the church?

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

1 hour ago, Heb 13:8 said:

God is in control of the constellations. That's just a fact of life, lol. I've asked you like multiple times how you see Rev 12:1-5 being fulfilled in the heavens without Virgo and Jupiter as key players. Still no answer. :rolleyes:

God forbids dabbling in Divination. Its not debatable. Be weary when using the Horoscope and such, DANGEROUS.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957

"I already complied in the previous post which I spent hours responding to this.  Maybe if you had even bothered to read it you would know that.  If you think I am going to answer another question you are mistaken, unless you care to answer the one question I have asked you repeatedly."

This kind of an answer is common among those who do not understand scriptural truth regarding the Lord's pre-tribulation calling of His own .... you have been deceived by some one, or some thing 

24 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

"I already complied in the previous post which I spent hours responding to this.  Maybe if you had even bothered to read it you would know that.  If you think I am going to answer another question you are mistaken, unless you care to answer the one question I have asked you repeatedly."

This kind of an answer is common among those who do not understand scriptural truth regarding the Lord's pre-tribulation calling of His own .... you have been deceived by some one, or some thing 

Funny considering I can address every one of your questions, and have.  You however cannot answer one question in return.  I'm not the one who is confused and can at least explain what I believe.  Once you can do that yourself then perhaps you will start to properly understand what is going to take place.

God bless