• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  148
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, SisterActs2 said:

and will look up.

There's some serious power and authority from taking these four words very literally! :D What a passage! What a verse! WOW! I love it so much! What a share! Thank you, Jesus! God bless you, in Jesus' mighty name!

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  148
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

Seeing God use my testimony in tandem with the evangelistic style that Ray Comfort uses. Just wanted to throw that out there. Check out Ray Comfort's YouTube "Living Waters" and see how He uses the law to convict sinners in a loving way to seeing that they need Jesus Christ! I think the one crucial thing that also needs to be added (on top of our testimony) is discussion of our relationship with God, hearing and knowing His voice, and following His will (for this is humility, and as we know God resists the proud, and to the humble God gives grace (and it's by grace we are saved!) Again, we are saved by grace and God gives grace to the humble but resists the proud! Laying down our lives and taking our every word and action from Jesus, like He did with His Father, is humility. God gives grace to the humble, and God resists the proud.

Wanted to share! The Lord has been doing great and awesome things! God bless you all, in Jesus' mighty name!