IGNORED

The Shroud of Turin, The True Cross, The Holy Grail, The Lance, The Ark of Covenant and Other Relics

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  0

17 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Ah, but the problem is that Jesus did not provide the articles for Last Supper nor did his disciples, "As you go into the city,” he told them, “you will see a certain man. Tell him, ‘The Teacher says: My time has come, and I will eat the Passover meal with my disciples at your house.’” 19 So the disciples did as Jesus told them and prepared the Passover meal there," (Matthew 26:18-19) and, "He replied, "As you enter the city, a man carrying a jar of water will meet you. Follow him to the house that he enters, and say to the owner of the house, 'The Teacher asks: Where is the guest room, where I may eat the Passover with my disciples?" (Luke 22:10-11). It is impossible to know from Scriptures if the man with upperoom was rich or poor, but I have been to Upperoom in Jerusalem and it was fancy, and so I think possibly rich (afterall Jesus had rich friends like Nicodemius and Joseph of Arimathia, and Zacchaeus, Matthew 27:57-60, Luke 19:1-10).

But you are making far too many assumptions here brother. And you say you have been to the Upper Room...I guarantee that wasnt the original. Just like the frauds perpetuated by the Catholic church through the centuries, pushing relics of saints that were likely just dug up from any old grave. 

Or the tomb of Christ which cannot be proven to be the original, as most people used that same sort of tomb (and why seek the living among the dead anyway.....)

Edited by TheMatrixHasU71

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,123
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

35 minutes ago, Davida said:

Your comment is true too also for the Buddhist monks who are not holy men but pagan practitioners of occult,have sex with concubines & worse.

And when their concubines get pregnant and have babies, they sacrific the babies the next year.

Guest Judas Machabeus
2 minutes ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Again this is what God would call a special miracle.

1 minute ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Miracles not meant to be repeated. 

You've said this a few times now. Where do you get this idea? You've said one time or not to be repeated.... yet there are numerous miracles recorded in scripture. So it wasn't meant for one time. If you include OT miracles it's being going on since the beginning of time. 

So where do you get the idea that they were not to be repeated, when they repeat over and over in scripture.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,123
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

6 minutes ago, Davida said:

It wouldn't surprise me, it is satanic rituals to acquire demonic abilities.

And unfortunately, it works.  That's why it's been prevalent with occultists since the days of nimrod.

Guest Judas Machabeus
3 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

You don't really believe those claims, do you?

I know they exsist and that's the extant of my knowledge on them. So to answer your question in a broader sense

1. I believe in transubstantiation (I sure that's no surprise ;) )

2. I also believe that God is still performing miracles to this very day. 

So do I believe their claims... I don't know, I've never looked into them. Do I believe it's possible, yes absolutely. 

Guest shiloh357
58 minutes ago, Judas Machabeus said:

I know they exsist and that's the extant of my knowledge on them. So to answer your question in a broader sense

1. I believe in transubstantiation (I sure that's no surprise ;) )

2. I also believe that God is still performing miracles to this very day. 

So do I believe their claims... I don't know, I've never looked into them. Do I believe it's possible, yes absolutely. 

The miracles that God did in the OT are not the "miracles" that allegedly occur in the RCC.  

Transubstantiation is not only a myth, but an offense to the final sin offering of Christ.

Guest Judas Machabeus
1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

The miracles that God did in the OT are not the "miracles" that allegedly occur in the RCC.  

Transubstantiation is not only a myth, but an offense to the final sin offering of Christ.

And I wouldn't have expected a different answer. 

Do you believe that miracles are still taking place today?

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Judas Machabeus said:

And I wouldn't have expected a different answer. 

Do you believe that miracles are still taking place today?

Sure.  Just not the "miracles" the RCC claims are happening.  And certainly not the fake "miracle" in Mass.  It's all heresy and a blasphemous re-sacrificing of Jesus for the purpose of maintaining salvation.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

12 hours ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

But you are making far too many assumptions here brother. And you say you have been to the Upper Room...I guarantee that wasnt the original. Just like the frauds perpetuated by the Catholic church through the centuries, pushing relics of saints that were likely just dug up from any old grave. 

Or the tomb of Christ which cannot be proven to be the original, as most people used that same sort of tomb (and why seek the living among the dead anyway.....)

I am not making assumptions, I am making it clear that Jesus and His Disciples according to Scripture did not provide vessels for the Passover Meal. So we cannot claim it was wood, or even Gold, because we do not truly know. As for assumptions, all theories are assumptions. I am saying it stands to reason that Jesus having rich friends, as I listed (even Lazarus was rich, if you live near Jerusalem you are rich, and Bethany is on other side of Mount of Olives).

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  0

22 hours ago, Judas Machabeus said:

You've said this a few times now. Where do you get this idea? You've said one time or not to be repeated.... yet there are numerous miracles recorded in scripture. So it wasn't meant for one time. If you include OT miracles it's being going on since the beginning of time. 

So where do you get the idea that they were not to be repeated, when they repeat over and over in scripture.  

I was talking about the "special" miracles only, you are misunderstanding me. Like the ones where handkerchiefs touched by Paul would be brought to the sick.