• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

16 hours ago, other one said:

Both myself and many of the first century church fathers consider 1 Enoch as God given.     It does not pass some of the rules that the councils set up to call scripture so I can't say that it should be included in the canon.......    however  there are several of the books that I believe are true and given by God for people in the latter times.    Just remember that the same people who decided it was not also set up the catholic church......   there is much of the different councils that I have disagreements with.....

And besides the end of Revelation where it speaks of adding or taking away from that book pertains only to Revelation, not the whole Bible.....     and there is much in my life that I would share with very few people that convinces me that it is so.....

There are things about to happen that should change your mind if we are really close to the end so I really don't have to worry about convincing you about it......   Just remember that the ET's that are on the way are not little grey people from Venus or green folks from Mars.....   they will be the fallen angels that are about to be kicked down here and the original Watchers released to make things just as they were before the flood.....    and I'm not in any mood to try and convince you about it these days.......   Just don't buy into the ET thing when it happens.

I assume the above was addressed to me? The Bible doesn't mention any invasion by ETs or Watchers so I am skeptical about that.

10 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

In one book it is said do not add or take away. Just one book. Not the whole collection of scriptures. There are quite a few that are not even found as well. What about those? 
Please do some study instead of rebuttal. There is NO reason whatsoever to not study other scripture sources - inspired or whatever. Your 'Fahrenheit 451' attitude smacks of Hitler and Mao...

Just think that every time your 'pastor' or your 'speaker' talks IT IS NOT INSPIRED... EITHER.

Church-speak is EXTRA-BIBLICAL, and far more likely to be false than Enoch.

The comment that I bolded is WAY over the line, Justin.  How dare you accuse me of having an attitude like Communist dictators?   Is that the only cogent argument you could come up with? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

5 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

The comment that I bolded is WAY over the line, Justin.  How dare you accuse me of having an attitude like Communist dictators?   Is that the only cogent argument you could come up with? 

My apologies. It was not really a resounding accusation meant to put you down. So I apologize for how it sounded and how you received it. It was unkind so I am sorry MG.

Edited by Justin Adams

1 hour ago, Justin Adams said:

My apologies. It was not really a resounding accusation meant to put you down. So I apologize for how it sounded and how you received it. It was unkind so I am sorry MG.

I accept your apology, Justin.  Even we Christians sometimes come off way worse than we intend.  I have done it many times on this site myself.  Consider it forgotten. 

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,116
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

I assume the above was addressed to me? The Bible doesn't mention any invasion by ETs or Watchers so I am skeptical about that.

Rev 12:7-10
7 And there was war in heaven, Michael and his angels waging war with the dragon. And the dragon and his angels waged war, 8 and they were not strong enough, and there was no longer a place found for them in heaven. 9 And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.
NASB

They will be here MG    and when they do get here don't confuse them for ET's          I've been saying for years that there are no ET's    The ET's are fallen angels......       and yet you keep saying I'm suggesting an invasion of ET's      really frustrating.

Watchers you learn about by tying some scripture with 1 Enoch......    but they are coming also......  
Rev 17:8
8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit,
KJV
But if you want to ignore 1 Enoch....   you can,   but I'm starting to take offense when you seem to demand that others do also.

28 minutes ago, other one said:

Rev 12:7-10
7 And there was war in heaven, Michael and his angels waging war with the dragon. And the dragon and his angels waged war, 8 and they were not strong enough, and there was no longer a place found for them in heaven. 9 And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.
NASB

They will be here MG    and when they do get here don't confuse them for ET's          I've been saying for years that there are no ET's    The ET's are fallen angels......       and yet you keep saying I'm suggesting an invasion of ET's      really frustrating.

Watchers you learn about by tying some scripture with 1 Enoch......    but they are coming also......  
Rev 17:8
8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit,
KJV
But if you want to ignore 1 Enoch....   you can,   but I'm starting to take offense when you seem to demand that others do also.

Well if you want to take offense, you will.  But be aware that I don't really care what others accept or believe so what you say is not true.  I will argue against something but, if you and everyone else in the world believe it, then that's y'all's problem, not mine.  But it does puzzle me why you, and several others, get all huffy and angry if someone challenges your ideas.  Not like you wrote the Book of Enoch yourself now, is it?

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,116
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

because we consider it important information that people should know....

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,220
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

I always defended also that we are not to take out or add as if we do the bible says it will be to our disadvantage to do so.

Just keeping with the bible , there is evidence of the fallen angels and the watchers...

This topic about the aliens I believe O.o is correct , that if the time comes when it will be quite in the open this alien phenomena, then will all should be prepared to know that these will be fallen angels and not aliens.

Just checking what is out there, there are some very serious concerns of people claiming aliens abductions. I have listened to a few testimonies, and the reports started coming in around the year 1942 and up. Around that time a lot of evil people were also crawking up, out of the woodwork. People the  likes of Mme Blavatsky, Aleistor Crowley  and such who found some interest in eastern mysticism and embarked on such practices. Hitler and his circle of people around him also employed people and things concerning the occult. These times where times where also the first alien sightings began to appear.

some say that the aliens-grays- (or fallen angels)  gave the nazis a lot of knowledge in exchange for being able to experiment on people...

I listened just reverently to a fellow ( who appears to balso be homosexual) by the name of Philip Kinsella testimony of being abducted. this man claims to also be a twin and a medium and of having been abducted by aliens who  did experiments on him including placing instruments into his place where the sun don't shine. For sure this man has a demonic force following him. From what he says he must have been molested early on in life, and by his trauma has attracted evil around him and from this his curiosity into dark practices resulted. 

For sure there is a big interest in ET these days and almost like we are being prepared to receive something in the near future.

Even this twisted fellow Mr, Philip Kinsella admitted  in his testimony that these -alien grays are more likely to be fallen angels.

You see, even the devil and from the people he is deceiving , can speak a certain amounts of truth. I was very surprised to hear this man Kinsella mention that he believes the grays are the fallen angels...

then there is M Paul Hellyer a former a Canadian engineer, politician, writer, and commentator who has had a long and varied career. He is the longest serving current member of the Privy Council of Canada, just ahead of Prince Philip.  Even this man is talking about ALIENS. then there is M. Robert Dean, retired NATO intelligence who also speaks about aliens...

so whoever says they don't understand this -ALIEN_ topic. well please research it. Its in the news.

we most definitely are being prepared for something ...

Edited by 1to3
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  391
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

A Collective Post of 1 Enoch Scriptures that Glorify Yeshua Messiah:

And at that hour that Son of Man was named In the presence of the Lord of Spirits,  
And His Name before the Head of Days.

Yea, before the sun and the signs were created, 
Before the stars of the heaven were made, 
His Name was named before the Lord of Spirits.

He shall be a staff to the righteous whereon to stay themselves and not fall, 
And He Shall Be The Light Of The Gentiles, 
And The Hope Of Those Who Are Troubled Of Heart.

All Who Dwell On Earth Shall Fall Down And Worship Before Him, 
And will praise and bless and celebrate with song the Lord of Spirits.

And for this reason hath He been chosen and hidden before Him, 
Before the creation of the world and for evermore.

• 1 Enoch 48:2-6

And from henceforth there shall be nothing corruptible; 
For That Son of Man has appeared, 
And Has Seated Himself On The Throne Of His Glory, 

And all evil shall pass away before His Face, 
And the word of 
that Son of Man shall go forth 

And be strong before the Lord of Spirits. 

• 1 Enoch 69:29

And there was great joy amongst them, 
And they blessed and glorified and extolled 
Because the name of that Son of Man had been revealed unto them. 

And He Sat On The Throne Of His Glory, 
And The Sum of Judgement Was Given Unto The Son Of Man, 

And He caused the sinners to pass away and be destroyed from off the face of the earth,
And those who have led the world astray.

• 1 Enoch 69:26-27

On that day Mine Elect One shall sit on the throne of glory
And shall try their works,

And their places of rest shall be innumerable.

And their souls shall grow strong within them when they see Mine Elect Ones,
And those who have called upon My glorious name:
 Then will I cause Mine Elect One to dwell among them.

And I will transform the heaven and make it an eternal blessing and light
 • 1 Enoch 45:3-4

And there I saw One who had a head of days,
And His head was white like wool,
And with Him was another being whose countenance had the appearance of a man,
And his face was full of graciousness, like one of the holy angels.
 And I asked the angel who went with me and showed me all the hidden things, concerning that Son of Man, who He was, and whence He was, (and) why He went with the Head of Days? And he answered and said unto me:
This is The Son Of Man who hath righteousness,
With whom dwelleth righteousness,
And who revealeth all the treasures of that which is hidden,

Because the Lord of Spirits hath chosen him,
And whose lot hath the pre-eminence before the Lord of Spirits in uprightness for ever.

And this Son of Man whom thou hast seen
Shall raise up the kings and the mighty from their seats,
[And the strong from their thrones]
And shall loosen the reins of the strong,
And break the teeth of the sinners.

[And he shall put down the kings from their thrones and kingdoms]
Because they do not extol and praise Him,
Nor humbly acknowledge whence the kingdom was bestowed upon them.
 And he shall put down the countenance of the strong,
And shall fill them with shame.

And darkness shall be their dwelling,
And worms shall be their bed,
And they shall have no hope of rising from their beds,
Because they do not extol the name of the Lord of Spirits.

And these are they who judge the stars of heaven,
[And raise their hands against the Most High],
And tread upon the earth and dwell upon it.
And all their deeds manifest unrighteousness,
And their power rests upon their riches,
And their faith is in the gods which they have made with their hands,
And they deny the name of the Lord of Spirits,

And they persecute the houses of His congregations,
And the faithful who hang upon the name of the Lord of Spirits.

• 1 Enoch 46

For wisdom is poured out like water, 
And glory faileth not before him for evermore. 

For He is mighty in all the secrets of righteousness, 
And unrighteousness shall disappear as a shadow, 
And have no continuance; 
Because The Elect One standeth before the Lord of Spirits, 
And His Glory Is For Ever And Ever, 
And His Might Unto All Generations. 

And In Him dwells the spirit of wisdom, 
And the spirit which gives insight, 
And the spirit of understanding and of might, 
And the spirit of those who have fallen asleep in righteousness. 

And He shall judge the secret things, 
And none shall be able to utter a lying word before Him; 
For He Is The Elect One before the Lord of Spirits according to His good pleasure.

• 1 Enoch 49

When the congregation of the righteous shall appear,
And sinners shall be judged for their sins,
And shall be driven from the face of the earth:

And when the Righteous One shall appear before the eyes of the righteous,
Whose elect works hang upon the Lord of Spirits,
And light shall appear to the righteous and the elect who dwell on the earth,

• 1 Enoch 38:1-2

And in those days shall the earth also give back that which has been entrusted to it, 
And Sheol also shall give back that which it has received, 
And hell shall give back that which it owes. 

For in those days The Elect One Shall Arise, 
 And He shall choose the righteous and holy from among them:  
For the day has drawn nigh That They Should Be Saved. 

And The Elect One shall In Those Days Sit On My Throne,
And His mouth shall pour forth all the secrets of wisdom and counsel:  
For the Lord of Spirits hath given (them) to Him and hath Glorified Him.

• 1 Enoch 51:1-3

“Behold! My Servant whom I uphold,
My Elect One in whom My soul delights!
I have put My Spirit upon Him;
He will bring forth justice to the Gentiles.
 He will not cry out, nor raise His voice,

• Isaiah 42:1

http://reluctant-messenger.com/book_of_enoch.htm

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, other one said:

because we consider it important information that people should know....

I understand that but not everyone believes that the extrabiblical books are important.  Getting angry because others disagree is futile.