• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

19 minutes ago, Small Fish said:

Trying not to sound rude or anything but personally to me that sounds alot like putting new wine in old wineskins.

But first, lets look at what love is. Is love being nice and polite to everyone because the devil himself can impersonate that? Is love just excepting everybody and their ways? Then why bother with truth at all because anything goes. Or is love corrective because God is Holy?

I know that Scripture say that God chastise them who He loves, correct? Do you think denomination will sacrifice their century old doctrines for the sake of unity? Will all denominations come into agreement in all doctrines? And then who's doctrine will they give way too?

Because Scripture says, "how can two walk together lest they agree?"

Is it new wine in old wine skins to work with Holy Spirit to bring unity? Jesus’ last great prayer was we all should be one, “My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, 21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one— 23 I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved themeven as you have loved me.” (John 17:20-23)

Love is showing respect, and willing to love someone with sacrifice, compassion, and care. I see very little love amongst the Body these days ans it saddens me. Perhaps this why Jesus says, “But I have this complaint against you. You don’t love me or each other as you did at first![a] Look how far you have fallen! Turn back to me and do the works you did at first. If you don’t repent, I will come and remove your lampstand from its place among the churches.” (Revelation 2:4-5 NLT)

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  18
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/04/1977

5 minutes ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Is it new wine in old wine skins to work with Holy Spirit to bring unity? Jesus’ last great prayer was we all should be one, “My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, 21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one— 23 I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved themeven as you have loved me.” (John 17:20-23)

Love is showing respect, and willing to love someone with sacrifice, compassion, and care. I see very little love amongst the Body these days ans it saddens me. Perhaps this why Jesus says, “But I have this complaint against you. You don’t love me or each other as you did at first![a] Look how far you have fallen! Turn back to me and do the works you did at first. If you don’t repent, I will come and remove your lampstand from its place among the churches.” (Revelation 2:4-5 NLT)

I do agree that there should be unity. I just don't agree that the unity will be in the denominations. Because how can I say , "I'm Lutheran, I'm Methodist or I'm Catholic" without it in essence being devided? Is Christ devided? Was the Methodist crucified for you? Are you baptized by the Catholic baptism?

We should be united in mind and thought in everything. 

Denominations is devided on a fundamental level.

• Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

38 minutes ago, Small Fish said:

I do agree that there should be unity. I just don't agree that the unity will be in the denominations. Because how can I say , "I'm Lutheran, I'm Methodist or I'm Catholic" without it in essence being devided? Is Christ devided? Was the Methodist crucified for you? Are you baptized by the Catholic baptism?

We should be united in mind and thought in everything. 

Denominations is devided on a fundamental level.

The unity you speak of will happen definitely when Jesus returns (Matthew 24:30-51, Revelation 19:11-16), but at this point I think unity needs to be as you said in Christ, but expecting all denominations to become one denomination I think is rather next stage ecumenism and would require a massive move of the Holy Spirit and the conformity of all denominational leaders. 

Until then, we can develop relationships, understanding (where we understand where we each is coming  from, this doesn’t mean agree), and appreciate each other and loving one another across denominational lines. 

Baby steps tell The a Kingdom comes and we are all united in a blink of an eye. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  18
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/04/1977

39 minutes ago, Fidei Defensor said:

The unity you speak of will happen definitely when Jesus returns (Matthew 24:30-51, Revelation 19:11-16), but at this point I think unity needs to be as you said in Christ, but expecting all denominations to become one denomination I think is rather next stage ecumenism and would require a massive move of the Holy Spirit and the conformity of all denominational leaders. 

Until then, we can develop relationships, understanding (where we understand where we each is coming  from, this doesn’t mean agree), and appreciate each other and loving one another across denominational lines. 

The unity I speak of is what the Scripture speaks of. Why take a substitude when there is a real?

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,214
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

54 minutes ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Hi Fidei Defensor,

I believe you are equating man`s organisations with the Body of Christ. They are two different things.

Man`s religious organisations that put on public meetings are becoming more and more controlled by the world system. This is because it is a `business.` It is in the business of running public meetings. And for that - public, you need insurance, rules, legislations etc under man`s governmental values and laws.

The Body of Christ however is a spiritual organism, with each member set in place by the Holy Spirit. some have gone to be with Christ however, we are all still `one` body in Christ and will be physically connected one day. The maturing of the Body of Christ is by the Holy Spirit and will not be seen until that day. Man`s `unity` will come under the false prophet etc - a form of godliness but denying the power thereof.

regards, Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

16 hours ago, seeking the lost said:

You do understand that the Catholic Church is no the same as the Roman Catholic Church?  The Catholic Church of which I speak is the invisible Church made up of every nationality and tongue that confess the name of Christ.  It may include some of the Roman Catholics.

Stop and think a minute......where is the word catholic ever mentioned in the bible?  It is a contrivance of minds of flesh.  Beware of extra-biblical terminology, it almost always adds to His word.  Following Jesus and being His disciples is not a religion, it is SIMPLY a WAY of life, of SIMPLE obedience to Him.  He did not come to invent a new religion....but HE is the WAY.....AND THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE and He came to show us the WAY..

2Co 11:3

But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the SIMPLICITY THAT IS IN CHRIST.

2Co 10:5

We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we TAKE CAPTIVE EVERY THOUGHT TO MAKE IT OBEDIENT TO CHRIST.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Small Fish said:

Is Christ not able to bring the unity by His Spirit? Why do we have to manufacture it then? Or are we on different understanding of what this unity might be?

As I understand it, strait is the way and few there will be that find it.

Amen, right on the mark.  Strait is the WAY and few there be that find it.........so why do we need to be in some sort of contrived unity with the majority inside the denominations who are not on that WAY?  We already have unity and fellowship with one another, who are on that narrow way.....our unity and fellowship is IN CHRIST as we grow up into Him.

• Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

It is important ecumenism is not confused with interfaith. 

It's the thin edge of the same wedge.  The are both products of the flesh.  Whereas the bible says the flesh profits nothing.......the flesh profits nothing.....the flesh profits nothing.  I pray you will believe the word and obey it.  There are ways that seemeth right to man (flesh/carnal mind) but lead to death.  Please ponder it.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Denominations as you said, was not how it should be, but it is the reality. We must respect the differences,

You must really love your mind, because you keep bringing it's thoughts.  God's word does not say anywhere that we are to respect our differences.  As someone already reminded us, how can two walk together except they be agreed.  And that Jesus came not to bring peace but a sword....our enemies will be those of our own household, and that means also the household of God in type.  Contrived unity is not of the Holy Spirit but of the flesh.  We must let the word of God CORRECT OUR THOUGHTS AND BRING THEM INTO CAPTIVITY TO HIS WORD.   Love the truth more than ourselves, more than our own thoughts.  His word is for the purpose of transforming our sorry minds and thoughts of flesh.....washing and correcting them if we are willing to submit our thoughts to His word.  I hope you will think on these things prayerfully and perhaps God will give you wisdom to understand.  Those who love not the truth in these days are in great peril....God is sending a STRONG DELUSION to those who do not love the truth.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

49 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

You must really love your mind, because you keep bringing it's thoughts.  God's word does not say anywhere that we are to respect our differences.  As someone already reminded us, how can two walk together except they be agreed.  And that Jesus came not to bring peace but a sword....our enemies will be those of our own household, and that means also the household of God in type.  Contrived unity is not of the Holy Spirit but of the flesh.  We must let the word of God CORRECT OUR THOUGHTS AND BRING THEM INTO CAPTIVITY TO HIS WORD.   Love the truth more than ourselves, more than our own thoughts.  His word is for the purpose of transforming our sorry minds and thoughts of flesh.....washing and correcting them if we are willing to submit our thoughts to His word.  I hope you will think on these things prayerfully and perhaps God will give you wisdom to understand.  Those who love not the truth in these days are in great peril....God is sending a STRONG DELUSION to those who do not love the truth.

And the pope is pushing both types , both ecumenicalism among the faiths and interfaith .     I don't think fidei is seeing where this is really coming from .

What most people who sit in the average church either don't know or don't care ,     is that the leaders of some of the hugest churches doctrines are already been brought in a while back.

I mean who wrote the Daniel plan .  RICK DID .   And most don't realize this largest movments , like even nar ,  or emergent , prosperity , liberal , even evangelical

THE main leaders coupled with a wrong spirit has crept this MOVE INTO many churches now .  I look around and all I hear are those words ,   break down barriers

BUILD bridges ,   unity and common ground among denominations .    ITS A SHAM,  and either fidie aint seeing the spirits are at work now all over the place .

Most folks who may not yet agree with interfaith , WILLL ,   because if you get unequally yoked for the sake of unity and start becoming dull , due to the idea

we should celebrate our differences ,  ONCE you start down that slope and unity trumps doctrine ,    YOU are headed into all out darkness .

This whole pattern is tied right back to PETER drucker and rick warren .    I just learned that .   I mean I knew rick warnen destroyed evangelism

and his purpose driven life and Daniel plan was all off .     I just did not know from whence it came .

SISTER ,   its serious bad news and I see its pattern ALL OVER not just ROME , but all the faiths now .

THE COMMON mindset is to build a church whose focus is on the collective good of the world .  BUT NOT at all in the way it should be , not at all.

PETER drucker had the spirit of anti Christ very strong on him .    VERY STRONG and folks need to investigate this for themselves .

LET me sum it up .      THE GOOD of the collective precedes any and all concepts of the individual and that means INDIVUDUAL RELIGOIN AND GOD .

SISTER its nasty , its satans lie .     THEY did this along with ROME .   And they crafty , sister they the most deadly and dangerous mindset .

DRUCKER loved the idea of the mega church , BUT NOTHING to do with the SPIRITUAL OR FAITH to GOD .    He could care less about that ,

NO he saw how it could serve a common function .  AND RICK WARREN hails the man as a mentor .

And this goes bigger than even chrsitanity ,    its sunk it all the major leaders of even other religons . SISTER they building a one world religion

that truly will serve the collective whole ,    OR so it seems , but really it will serve the few who govern the world of the beast and his system .

FOLKS need to cease on this gospel of unity and breaking down barriers ,  its all stemmed from the wrong men .

THEY making a machine sister and they know it not .   But this machine will turn fiercly on the saints .

Because as the folks come more and more under the collective good of what HUMANTIY DEEMS is good for the world and its verisoin of work together as one .

INDIVIDUAL concept ,   becomes enemy number one .   aka ,   EVEN SAYING JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY will get in the way of this collective train headed to destruction and perdition .

and it will TURN on any type of absolute that magnifies one way as the only way . SISTER they cant see this .   all they are seeing is  is what THEY want them to see.

Being coaxed into unequal yoking , by good sounding words like putdown barriers , put down what divides us  , focus on good works , focus on

the collective agenda .    THEY cant see it for what it is .    AND we must warn them sister .    we must .

Because this is all , and will lead all right to the beast who is to rise over the entire world .     Folks this has been brought in ,  in different ways and approaches

that pander to each faith in its own personal way , but the goal is the same .  unity , UNITY , U NITY at all costs .

they sell it however way it sounds good to whatever group is being groomed .   a lil different to muslims , it holds allah high to them

Differently to chritains cause it uses the name of JESUS .    and it also is worse in some places than in others .  Some already preach interfaith with it

AND SOME DO NOT  < BUT you get unequally yoked together and evil begets only more evil .   Ya thought folks would have learned that by the seeker friendly approach .

But insanity IS , to keep doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result .    We cant heed fidei, and besides

if you watch fidie closely their answers show some contradiction .    Got an answer , but watch closely and you will see ever subtile changes and ways to try and adapt

the conversation , when once the error is spotted .      I wish no evil for fidie ,  but he or she must cease this .    ALL the lambs need to do is remnd and exhort

one another with the pattern JESUS taught and the apostels taught .   not this other stuff .    FOCUS ON JESUS and the apostels pattern and all who do that

already have unity and the unity IS IN THE REAL JESUS .  but making a mission out of what all these others who we know were false ,   SHOWS ME a serious problem is at work .

See,  the answer come back about the celebrating our differnces fiedie gave,     WAS NOT THE SAME as he or she first gave .  IN THE FIRST STATEMENT I seen the word EUCHRIST .

DIDNT SEE THAT AT ALL in the second .  I am telling us , no I am pleading with us all, SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT .  and folks WE DONT KNOW who is on the other side

of any computer screen , WE DO NOT TRULY KNOW wherther they are pushing an agenda on purpose and know how to twist things , OR if they just simply misunderstanding .

BUT one thing I can say is this ,    FIDEI don't seem to be listening but only digging deeper and deeper in and making this unity thing THE WHOLE CONVRSATION .

and something about THAT is not right at all .    Sounds more like a person trying to win folks to an angenda that one who preaches the simple gospel and pattern of JESUS .

I leave us with that .   be ON GAURD for many not only have entered churches with this agenda ,  SISTER they are entering all places now

and the closer we get to the end , we were told the more deceptive it gets and more and more false ones appear and they appear in WHOSE NAME .

JESUS said IN HIS NAME .   folks we got a nasty delusion building and this will take captive all who do not TRULY FOLLOW THE LAMB in SPIRIT and in TRUTH.

BE ON GUARD .   I warn us all , BE ON GUARD .

• This is Worthy 1