• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

35 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Just trying to be used to help others, as you also do.  We are here for each other.

And I thank you for allowing yourself to be used by Him.  It was several years ago I asked Him for understanding on this matter, and He has supplied the answer through you.  The comparison to Adam and Eve was brilliant!  As for the sacrifices that is how I have always understood them as well, during the tribulation period.  As for my third point it was more of an afterthought, based on the fact that time is relative to the limitations of my own understanding.

The peace I have following your explanation leaves me no doubt that the matter is resolved and I have received my answer.  Thanks again for serving our Lord. :)

God bless you brother

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

On 6/1/2017 at 0:32 AM, OneLight said:

Revelation 20:7-10

Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea.  They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them.  The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

The purpose of the millennium  is for the true Word of God to be taught without the influence of satan.

God will not judge anyone in ignorance.

When everyone has been taught who are in their mortal (liable to die) soul bodies, then Satan will be loosed. Those teachings will have been given under perfect conditions, and all will have bodies with no ailments, perfect thought, and no temptations by Satan. In fact, all will know he was the deceiver of this earth age. Their understanding will be perfect.

We be in our spiritual bodies at that time,the difference is it's condition for although we will be in those bodies those who did'nt over come before Christ returned will have a mortal soul.

Revelation 20:8 "And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea."

"Gog and Magog" means from "the east to the west". We see Satan will cover the earth again for the deception of all mankind. Can you believe that, friend? Satan will still have his followers and hoards of unbelievers ready to do battle for him. After 1,000 years of teaching, the tribulation of the seven trumpets, and visually seeing Satan as the fallen one (deceived of the earth) in prison, they will still follow him in large numbers.

Revelation 20:9 "And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them."

This beloved city is Jerusalem where Jesus Christ and His temple will be at the close of the Millennium age. It is here where the glory of God is, and God's fire from heaven will come down to devour Satan and all his followers.

This is the "great day of God" when the full Godhead comes to dwell on earth with His saints forever. This is different from the "day of the Lord", which was 1,000 years earlier, that took place at the seventh trump when Jesus Christ came and set up His kingdom for the Millennium.

Revelation 20:10 "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

In Ezekiel 28:16-19, Satan is promised that he will be destroyed from within and turned to ashes. Once a soul is turned to ashes, it is finished. Satan can cause harm to your body but only God can destroy your soul.

https://www.theseason.org/revelation/revelation20.htm

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

3 hours ago, n2thelight said:

The purpose of the millennium  is for the true Word of God to be taught without the influence of satan.

God will not judge anyone in ignorance.

When everyone has been taught who are in their mortal (liable to die) soul bodies, then Satan will be loosed. Those teachings will have been given under perfect conditions, and all will have bodies with no ailments, perfect thought, and no temptations by Satan. In fact, all will know he was the deceiver of this earth age. Their understanding will be perfect.

We be in our spiritual bodies at that time,the difference is it's condition for although we will be in those bodies those who did'nt over come before Christ returned will have a mortal soul.

https://www.theseason.org/revelation/revelation20.htm

Can you unpack this a little more for us as I see nowhere in scripture that during the Millennium we all will have bodies with no ailments and with perfect thought.  Doesn't scripture tell us already that Satan has been, is still, and will be the deceiver?

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

On 6/2/2017 at 8:36 AM, OneLight said:

Can you unpack this a little more for us as I see nowhere in scripture that during the Millennium we all will have bodies with no ailments and with perfect thought.  Doesn't scripture tell us already that Satan has been, is still, and will be the deceiver?

During the milennium,satan will have no influence.

The spiritual body has no flaws,and as we shall all be changed to that body, well.

Difference is weather we have a mortal or immortal soul

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

Revelation 20:1-3

Satan will be sent to the abyss at the end of this present age and will be released at the end of the Lord's millennial  kingdom upon the earth 1000 years later to cause another human rebellion which will be sort lived .... then he will be destroyed in the Lord's lake of fire [Revelation 20:7-10]

Edited by Daniel 11:36