IGNORED

Arkansas woman to be banned from Walmart for racist remarks - what?

MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, wingnut- said:

Considering the men who wrote the Bill of Rights were representatives of the government, the government did assure you those rights, and that no future government could take them away.  :rolleyes:

If you go back a few years prior to the Constitution you will find a document that those men started this country with and it speaks of unalienable rights.  Those are rights that are innate to us, not rights given to us by the government.  That is why the Bill of Rights tells the government they cannot interfere with them.  If they were given to us by the government then the Bill of Right would have said so, and also they would not be unalienable rights.

This is the most basic premise that our country was founded upon, I am a bit in shock that so many people can fail to understand this.  

Not to be rude, but you and MG are just wrong, and that is not an opinion, it is a cold, hard fact.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

13 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

If you go back a few years prior to the Constitution you will find a document that those men started this country with and it speaks of unalienable rights.  Those are rights that are innate to us, not rights given to us by the government.  That is why the Bill of Rights tells the government they cannot interfere with them.  If they were given to us by the government then the Bill of Right would have said so, and also they would not be unalienable rights.

This is the most basic premise that our country was founded upon, I am a bit in shock that so many people can fail to understand this.  

Not to be rude, but you and MG are just wrong, and that is not an opinion, it is a cold, hard fact.

Earth to RG; MG and Wingnut are never wrong....just cooler than others.  Arrogance is not a good look, btw.

3 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Earth to RG; MG and Wingnut are never wrong....just cooler than others.  Arrogance is not a good look, btw.

It is not arrogance, it is knowledge 

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

5 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Lol

2 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

It is not arrogance, it is knowledge 

Well many of us have knowledge, RG; many of us have degrees and have studied innumerable subjects.  It's fine to impart knowledge but when that is done in a condescending way then it's just not a good look.  If it was an article of clothing, it would be a suspenders. :P

9 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Well many of us have knowledge, RG; many of us have degrees and have studied innumerable subjects.  It's fine to impart knowledge but when that is done in a condescending way then it's just not a good look.  If it was an article of clothing, it would be a suspenders. :P

Hey, if suspenders are good enough for Paul McCartney, they are good enough for me..:shades_smile:

d3f5078e0ff3674c19da034141aa050f.jpg

20 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

Hey, if suspenders are good enough for Paul McCartney, they are good enough for me..:shades_smile:

d3f5078e0ff3674c19da034141aa050f.jpg

:o

When I think of suspenders I think of this:

Steve-Urkel.jpg

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

1 minute ago, MorningGlory said:

:o

When I think of suspenders I think of this:

Steve-Urkel.jpg

I LOVE family matters!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  24
  • Birthday:  10/15/1996

Ok I have a question. Let's go back several months to the Christian bakers who did not want to bake a cake for a homosexual wedding. I completely agree that as a private business they should be allowed to accept or reject any customer they want for any reason. But shouldn't Walmart, as a private business, have that same right?

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

2 hours ago, Running Gator said:

Thomas Jefferson wrote the Declaration of Independence, chosen to do so from among the other founders of this nation.  He later became a President, as did James Madison who was closely involved in the exact terminology of the Declaration.  Along with Benjamin Franklin who represented the government as an ambassador of sorts to Europe.  The founders were the core group involved in all of this, how can you fail to understand this?  :noidea: