• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

36 minutes ago, wingnut- said:

I do expose the hypocrisy, almost daily.  My senators and congressman know me on a first name basis, I am a thorn in their side and very outspoken in the community here.  When they get enough people to give up their freedoms I will probably be one of the first ones locked up in their FEMA camps for being a non-conformist.  They are well aware that I will never conform to their twisted ideals and forced inequality.

Sooo we should have a certain worthy member check for arrests instead of obituaries next time you disappear? lol

(Its a joke known to chatters, not a threat on nut)

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Hmmm,I see   Gee,RG...I can remember my dad telling me a story(I have no doubt it was true because my dad was one of those "fact finders")   That folks were arrested & convicted for making posters that depicted President Roosevelt be hung or hanging.....sounds pretty much the same tome,times have changed,haven't they?

Sooo we should have a certain worthy member check for arrests instead of obituaries next time you disappear? lol

Jade

:24:     Good one!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

4 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

LOL,good one Jade!

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

Just now, kwikphilly said:

Hmmm,I see   Gee,RG...I can remember my dad telling me a story(I have no doubt it was true because my dad was one of those "fact finders")   That folks were arrested & convicted for making posters that depicted President Roosevelt be hung or hanging.....sounds pretty much the same tome,times have changed,haven't they?

Yes, but I do wonder if those people would have challenged their conviction what the SCOTUS would have said.  If someone can say the first person in their gunsights will be the sitting president and not be guilty of a threat, I do not know how what those people did or what Griffin did could be called one.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

5 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

:laugh:  Yeah, that would be more likely than the individual's obituary and lifestyle that was attributed to me!

Does this sound like a threat to you....If they ever make me carry a rifle the first man I want to get in my sights is L.B.J."

Sorry RG,I didnt see that one    Yes,to me it does sound like a threat.....so by your comment  in the above post I see you see it as a threat as well.....I don't know,this entire world is going pretty cuckoo at a steadily  increasing rate!!!!

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

Just now, kwikphilly said:

Sorry RG,I didnt see that one    Yes,to me it does sound like a threat.....so by your comment  in the above post I see you see it as a threat as well.....I don't know,this entire world is going cuckoo pretty as steadily  increasing rate!!!!

That comment was made in 1968 towards LBJ.  In 1969 the SCOTUS ruled it was not a threat and overturned his conviction.  There is a link to the case in this thread.   To be honest I am ok with the ruling as I would always want them to err on the side of free speech and not against it.  If there is any grey at all, I say the government needs to stay out of it. 

Guest shiloh357
7 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

The problem is that Trump is an acceptable target for such things, in the eyes of many in our country and so they are not pushing too hard for her to face any real consequences.  Had this been done to Obama at this point in his first term, had someone put up an effigy like this, that person would be in prison.   Late night comedians were not even allowed to make jokes about Obama during the early months of his first term.

Her fan base will come back if she has really lost any, and her sponsors will come back.   I'll even bet that CNN, after the dust settles, will re-instate her for their New Year's show.  They are just doing what is expedient at this time.

So it must have been at least 50 years before that when they convicted the poster people in regards to Pres Roosevelt,,,,,,I think what we see is a moral decline (& spiritual wickedness),I suppose it starts with gov't ? ......" the rulers, the authorities,  the powers of this dark world and the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." ,just as it says in Ephesians 6th CHapter

• Loved it! 1