HisFirst

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,246
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Ive carried in my vehicles all my life and ccw on my person for 4 years. I rarely go anywhere unarmed that isnt a federally mandated gun free zone..

Had some problems from old workmates that our Sheriff suggested I become armed all the time.

Guns in the car has kept us from being mugged twice in the past ten years.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

21 minutes ago, other one said:

Ive carried in my vehicles all my life and ccw on my person for 4 years. I rarely go anywhere unarmed that isnt a federally mandated gun free zone..

Had some problems from old workmates that our Sheriff suggested I become armed all the time.

Guns in the car has kept us from being mugged twice in the past ten years.

Well done! Car-nappings are happening regularly here lately, some being taken even with small children on board. Criminals here know there is not much of a chance of anyone defending themselves, especially women on their own or the elderly.  I have had reason to call police on many occasion only to be told, "We are very busy at the moment, will get there ASAP." After several more calls, days late, were still waiting?

Z 232..png

Z 111..jpg

I occasionally wear a flat black tee shirt with big block letters in yellow like the police wear.  It says "I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy"

Makes a real statement when one wants to put their point across.   And when someone asks I just raise my shirt tail up a bit.

Not the kind of thing one wants to wear around all the time.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

Beware any government that tells its citizens they'll be safer if their guns are taken away. That, we're the government you can trust us to protect you, is nonsense. Who's going to protect the population from the government? 

It's like that old saying, I'd rather have a gun and not need one. Than need a gun and not have one. 

5 minutes ago, PlanetChee said:

Beware any government that tells its citizens they'll be safer if their guns are taken away. That, we're the government you can trust us to protect you, is nonsense. Who's going to protect the population from the government? 

It's like that old saying, I'd rather have a gun and not need one. Than need a gun and not have one. 

Or if you need a gun and dont have one you are very likely to never need one again.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84

1 hour ago, PlanetChee said:

:thumbsup: The possession of arms by the people is the ultimate warrant that government governs only with the consent of the governed.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.67
  • Days Won:  25

5 hours ago, Yowm said:

hitler.jpg

Just because someone made it a meme does not make it true, this is a fake quote.   Hitler actually erased almost all the gun control laws of Germany (unless you were a Jew of course).

Actual history is so inconvenient at times. 

Guest shiloh357
10 hours ago, Running Gator said:

Criminals everywhere are armed 24/7.  In our country we have more guns than we do adults, and it really is not even close.   That does not stop the criminals, it just means we have more gun deaths than just about everyone else in the world. 

58 million law-abiding citizens own 300 million guns in the US and went to bed last night and didn't kill a single person.  The US is 3rd in the world in gun deaths, but most of those gun deaths occur in cities that have the strictest gun laws.   Wash. DC, New Orleans, Detroit, and Chicago are the worst.  Take those cities out of the mix and the number of gun deaths in the US decreases dramatically.  

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.67
  • Days Won:  25

4 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

58 million law-abiding citizens own 300 million guns in the US and went to bed last night and didn't kill a single person.  The US is 3rd in the world in gun deaths, but most of those gun deaths occur in cities that have the strictest gun laws.   Wash. DC, New Orleans, Detroit, and Chicago are the worst.  Take those cities out of the mix and the number of gun deaths in the US decreases dramatically.  

Gun death per 100,000 in the US...Top 15 states

gun deaths.JPG

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,798
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

In Alaska, suicide was the leading cause of gun deaths, with it being the main factor in more than 80% of all firearm deaths.