• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

Sorry, my oversight. But did you know in Koine Greek they wrote either in all caps and later in all small characters?

no caps in Hebrew either.    We would be better not to use the caps for then people would be forced to seek out the context of what we are writing and we would have to be more descriptive of what we actually mean and we might me better understood.   better yet don't use the word god at all and just tell who we are speaking of...   the Father, the Son or the Holy Spirit.

Edited by other one

3 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Sorry, my oversight. But did you know in Koine Greek they wrote either in all caps and later in all small characters?

A gracious reply. 

Blessings :)

Guest Thallasa
7 minutes ago, Yowm said:

It is more for the newbies ,to get the habit of . No, I do not do Greek , but thankyou , as I like learning  .:)

Guest Thallasa
On ‎28‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 1:42 AM, fixerupper said:

There's only one Jesus in the bible.  You guys do you're best to condemn people.  Maybe a better understanding of "damnable and un-damnable heresy" would help.  Maybe if you would stop listening to people who've misled you would help too.

This 'different jesus' stuff really is crazy.  Does it make you feel good about yourself....make you feel superior to me by saying such a lie?  So the Jesus I believe in for all these years is an idol?  You really do need to humble yourself and go back to school. The one John MacArthur DIDN'T go to!

I'm sorry ,but, being it is your idea of Jesus , that is the creation in your psyche of Him , it does not mean ,that it equates with the True God  as He is , and how we are to 'see Him . This subject is the most difficult of all , in fact,  it is at the heart of whether or not, one can be called a Christian .

This knowledge is given us , though the Holy Spirit , who enlightens us on ALL central  truths regarding  who Jesus is , and how to approach Him, and worship Him . A false idea of God leads us into all sorts of other false ideas ,which can mean we are worshipping an idol, a god of our own making .

Edited by Thallasa

On 6/26/2017 at 6:32 AM, Swords99 said:

Fixerupper, I mean no disrespect, but you said on another thread which may have been deleted and please correct me if I'm wrong, that you have a low opinion of Christians and destroyed all your bibles.

How is it that you now presume to teach Christians?

I wonder where he is getting his information if he burned it all.....:huh:

Guest Thallasa
On ‎26‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 4:37 PM, fixerupper said:

You keep going off insinuating that I'm saying Jesus isn't God!  I keep saying Jesus is God, only that the Father is greater!  The passage you've quoted in no way implies that Jesus and the Father are co-equal.

Could it not be then, that Jesus having become man, and living here below on earth , the role of the Father , was then the greater , only in this circumstance ? :)

Guest Thallasa
On ‎28‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 1:29 PM, Eastern Star said:

I just finished the whole thread. Wow. I felt like i just entered a battlefield and came out of it. But seriously, i am quite dismayed that there are so many diversions of thoughts regarding the deity of Jesus. All my life i have heard accusations of Muslims against Christians with regards to equating Jesus with God. They reject the whole trinity concept of course and consider it as blasphemy, just like how the Jews during Jesus time reacted. They only consider him as a mere prophet, and the last prophet: the prophet Muhammad as the greatest one of all. And the holy spirit which was promised when Jesus was raised up was intepreted as the coming of prophet Muhammad (Correct me if im wrong). But here i am in this thread, as someone who has accepted Christ as Lord and Savior and coming from a totally different background, find Christians bickering on the deity of Christ. For one, if Christ is not God or is not the great I Am, the Alpha and Omega, or all that i have felt convicted based on the scriptures and the basic doctrine of the Christian faith, then all of what i believe is false? The very reason martyrs died for preaching about Christ are amount to nothing? Where i come from, Trinity is the basic or the core of Christianity. Take that away, Christianity crumbles...and well Islam would make more sense. All this mention about partial / full God and greater God, less greater God is depressing. Seeing all these, i sometimes understand why Christians lose faith and head to different directions for peace. 

I don't know why you are so against Moslems ,as we are in little danger from their theology in the west ,  but Talmudic Jews  are not seen in the same way at all , more seen as friends ,but their theology on Jesus is hideous , and is not revealed here , why ?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  171
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

This was spoken to those who believe. 

If you study the context, this was spoken to those who believe. 

It was spoken to those who believe the promise that the CHRIST will come. 

And they did not believe that Jesus was the CHRIST. 

Jerusalem was inhabited by people who believed in the promise of the coming CHRIST. 

The people who condemn Jesus to death by crusifiction, they believed in the the promise of the coming of Christ, but they didn't believe that Jesus was the CHRIST. 

So anyone who would like to correctly apply this scripture to a group of people, "they", 

Then they must have seen that "they", have the hope and believe in the promise of the CHRIST, but the denied that Jesus was the CHRIST. 

You must address "they", who denied Jesus is the CHRIST. 

So are those whom you have call "they", denied that Jesus is the CHRIST, and "They" are still waiting for the real CHRIST to come. 

For I have read something in some book, I believed it was an old book, that said: 

If you believe in your heart and confess that Jesus was raised from the dead, and that he is Lord, then you are not condemn in Hell, but saved from Hell. 

So if someone is Saved from Hades, then what he cannot be found among the inhabitants of Hades, as one time JESUS was found in Hades , even e for a few days. 

So where the ones who have been saved from Hell can be found? 

How many of those who believe that they are Saved , they also believe that they are with JESUS CHRIST in Heaven? 

And how many disagree? 

How many believe that those who are Saved , they are not in neither Hell or Heaven? 

I was referring to some of the folks on here who will not believe unless the Holy Spirit opens their eyes.

4 minutes ago, Thallasa said:

Are you a Mod ?

No. There are three mods and I am not one of them. Why do you ask?