• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Tell no one more of this,,,,

End this affair......speak no more to anyone about it as long as you live...

NEVER confess this to your husband...

Never confess this to anyone you work with or with anyone in your family....

Burry this down deep in your soul and NEVER let it out again!!!!!!!

What the heck kind of advice is that?????????????????

What happened to the truth will set you free?

Honey, we're all human, I don't condemn you or judge you, but I do say, tell your husband, leave him, because he will never get over it and both of you get on with your lives.

He deserves someone he can trust and you have to be big enough to let him be happy.

My husband cheated on me 9 years ago and I still don't trust him, never will, that is that and I wish I'd left a long time ago.

You'll be allright, live and learn.

Jesus loves you, BTW I was raised SDA and I understand the whole false church thing and the effect it has on your life and your thinking process.

Sorry if I was too harsh.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,946
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  06/06/1979

:emot-hug:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,672
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

Honey, we're all human, I don't condemn you or judge you, but I do say, tell your husband, leave him, because he will never get over it and both of you get on with your lives.

He deserves someone he can trust and you have to be big enough to let him be happy.

My husband cheated on me 9 years ago and I still don't trust him, never will, that is that and I wish I'd left a long time ago.

Jesus loves you, BTW I was raised SDA and I understand the whole false church thing and the effect it has on your life and your thinking process.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yikes. This too is not very sound advice according to the word of God. God allows for divorce in the case of infidelity but that choice is there for the one who remained faithful to make. (reference 1 Cor. ch.7 and Matthew ch. 19). If you tell your husband and he is willing to remain with you, then it is your obligation to him and to God to work it out with him. It's not about feelings but obedience to God's word. No doubt the situation is difficult but restoration is possible when preceeded by true repentance. God is in the healing business and can mend broken lives. Trust Him to help you work through this no matter what the outcome. God Bless

• Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,946
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  06/06/1979

Yes I agree. By keeping it in you are hurting yourself, God and your husband. Be a strong woman and tell your husband. God is with the both of you and He will help!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,171
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

BBS, I have a cousin that works with Family Life in their seminars. These people deal with hurt marriages all the time.

http://www.familylife.com/articles/article_detail.asp?id=528

Take a look through here and get some idea of what is available for help. We all do things in this life we'd give most anything to take back, but ....... well to say it isn't going to happen sounds so silly I won't say it.

I have been to seminars that they do, "Weekend to Remember" is the one I like the best and gave both my wife and myself good pointers to make an average marriage better. There were people there is serious trouble marriage wise and it is my understanding that several ended divorces at the last one we attended.

I don't know if you should tell your husband until you have a better grip on things. Unless you have your head on strait how can you handle the turmoil that simply has to happen if/when he finds out. I can't put myself in that place mentally so I would just have to referr you to people who deal with this kind of thing all the time.

My suggestion is to go to the Family Live web site and get a good idea of the help that is available and seek that help before you do anything else.

Stay away from the other person, that is one thing I do know.. :emot-hug:

I think you can come through this if you really do love your husband, but Oveda is right.... you have violated a sacred trust and crossed a line that goes away when you do, so there is no way to go back. You and your husband will have to deal with it and just go from here.

If your husband loves you he will deal with it if he knows you really love him. If he doesn't, well just deal with it yourself.

Sam

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  812
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  06/15/1961

BBS,

Get before the Lord, pray for wisdom, and let him guide you through this. :thumbsup:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  57
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yikes. This too is not very sound advice according to the word of God. God allows for divorce in the case of infidelity but that choice is there for the one who remained faithful to make. (reference 1 Cor. ch.7 and Matthew ch. 19). If you tell your husband and he is willing to remain with you, then it is your obligation to him and to God to work it out with him. It's not about feelings but obedience to God's word. No doubt the situation is difficult but restoration is possible when preceeded by true repentance. God is in the healing business and can mend broken lives. Trust Him to help you work through this no matter what the outcome. God Bless

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh sheesh, Im glad someone said that!!! Thank you, I agee with the "Yikes"

• Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ever been cheated on? Apparently not. I know exactly the hurt Wordsower is talking about-I've been on the hurting side of an affair and I understand exactly where she's coming from.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  110
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ever been cheated on? Apparently not. I know exactly the hurt Wordsower is talking about-I've been on the hurting side of an affair and I understand exactly where she's coming from.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

God does not say nowhere in scriptures that divorce is allowed for a believer.

• Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

God does not say nowhere in scriptures that divorce is allowed for a believer.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is [not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.