IGNORED

Saul the Pharisees vs Paul the Apostle. No difference really.

notsolostsoul

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Come on not so lost.............I want to change you name to NOT LOST at all.

I aint here to attack anyone.   Just to exhort .

So how about it.  Lets put down mens doctrines.  Just do it.   I want you to sincerely do this .

Read only the bible a few hours every day.  Make the time......the more you read it the more you love it.

AND , the more you will see that PAUL and others REALLY DID FOLLOW the HOLY SPIRIT.

You will grow , you will mature .    Just test what I say.  Read only the bible for a few hours daily

nothing else.  Let the pure words cleanse your mind .   

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  419
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

mens doctrines

Would include Paul's doctrines.

Make the time......the more you read it the more you love it.

My time is spent with Jesus and The Holy Spirit. I love them more than Man's books.

I have no qualms with the 12 original Apostles. 

Just test what I say.

I do test, all Man. Not on a personal level but Man is flawed. Everyone of us.

Let the pure words cleanse your mind .

This is why I go with God, Jesus and The Holy Spirit. These are the purist of words and Beings.

I do read the Bible. The more I read the more Paul doesn't 100% fit with Jesus' teachings or examples.

God inspired yes. The additives is what makes his fruit taste bitter to me. 

That and his boasting. Trying to prove himself over and over, each scripture written to cosign himself, again as an Apostle. His arrogance of saying my gospel. I don't recall Jesus or any other saying the works were theirs. None had to mention their sufferings. Only Paul! Trying really hard to prove himself. This is what began my questioning of him. 

So yes, I will continue to read the Bible and others things as seen fit by the Trinity to bring me closer to God.

I have Jesus as my basis and The Holy Spirit to warn, guide and teach. All under God's direction.

God called me to him and won't let me go. Thus Notsolost. So I am in the best hands.

Oh and wasn't the reason Jesus spoke to the Pharisees was to warn that they focused too much on what Man's interpretation of the written and oral word says and teaches and how to act. Focused too much on Man's ideas of right?

I will go with Jesus.

Thank you for your views and ideas. It can all be used. I appreciate it. From all, Thanks!

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

11 hours ago, Rick_Parker said:

Pffffff......

ditto!

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Ah, the smell of mimeographs!

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, Sojourner414 said:

I remember those! Those funky sheets that were printed in blue-black ink that were kinda cock-eyed and grainy! Really hard to read! We got those all the time in grade school!

I remember that all too well!!  LOL    I remember the lovely smell of fresh mimeographs.  Ours were always blue.

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

17 hours ago, notsolostsoul said:

"To the Pharisee, keeping the law (both written and oral) was everything. The condition of a person's heart towards God was unimportant. Because of their strict adherence to levitical laws of purity, they kept themselves separate from gentile sinners (on whom they looked down), for fear of being defiled." -quoted from article.

My fear of Christians today, is that some fall into these same practices. Written law is most high and correction and condemnation to those who do not follow.

GINOLJC, having not read all the post, just commenting on these few word in the OP, the Pharisee, Lawyers, missed what God intended. the Law was a guide, as with all laws that are made. meaning to guide one in the right way which is in our hearts anyway, the spirit of the law. supported scripture, Micah 6:8 "He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?". THIS IS THE SPIRIT, OR BASIC CONCEPTS OF THE LAW. the Law was a teacher until the master arrived, God himself. because we were contaminated with false concepts. Galatians 3:22-26 "But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe. 23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed. 24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. 25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster. 26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus".

the Apostle Paul renew his mind also. 

Not so lost, all the letters from paul and all of them, are in complete harmony with Christ.

The Foundation of our faith rests on the apostels with Christ himself being the Chief cornerstone.

Tis why peter told the church , we have a more sure word of prophecy , we had been with Him

and that is why peter said, we have the more sure word of prophecy , WHEREUNTO you need to take HEED.

this same peter also gave witness to puals letters as SOUND................the same THINGS write paul, with the WISDOM GIVEN HIM

IF you would return to just reading them, forsake the teachings of these men who have tried and make paul seem as though he had error.

His teachings CONTAINED NO ERROR.   NOR did the teachings of the twelve apostles.   Sure peter made a mistake

and paul corrected him before all.  BUT THE LETTERS are SOUND.   pure.

They have been tested , by grace I read those letters , the gosples , revelations and the rest of the bible

hours upon hours daily.  Have done so every day since may of two thousand six.

AND I fully agree with them as pure truth and in complete agreement with CHRIST and the prophets .

IF you are seeing any contradictions , it is because you have not yet fully learned them.   Anything that seems

as contradiction is simply lack of understanding still on your part.  BUT GO back and dig in the Holy scrips

and letters from men WHO the HOLYGHOST had made wise.   You will see why pual once told

timothy , the holy scrips which are able to make thee WISE unto salvation through faith in Christ

and why peter who said WE have a more sure word of prophecy is absolutely true.

FEED on the true sound doctrine.  Your mind needs the pure cleansing and to be made wise unto salvation.

IF you wont do this............you wont be made wise unto salvation , you will continue to keep getting twisted understandings

and worse they will get till you just end up in total darkness.   The TIME to return to the pure holy doctrine is NOW .

Do not hesitate , do not wait.   I even told you , TEST ME ON THIS

so do it.  JUST read the bible for hours daily.............IF YOU DO THIS , and cease from other teachings ,

in quick time you will see your own errors .    Just do it.

Their is a spirit at work on you not so lost, it lies to you.   It brings half truths

for it says all men must be tested WHICH IS VERY TRUE, yet it has turned you from the foundation

from the teachings of the aposltes, BY WHICH we are TO TEST all men against.

It lies to you, it feeds you truths with lies, and no marvel, look back at the tree.

Satan said NO ye shall not die, FOR GOD does know that in the day you eat thereof you shall be as gods.

NOTICE the LIE...........satan said ye shall not die, but he mixed in truth , but truth taken out of text to agree with the lie is only a lie.

But GOD had said this too..................man has become as one of us knowing good and evil.

That is how satan works......and its how his ministirs work...............they always take biblical truth , take it out of text

to support their false teaching.   You have to go back to the beginning.  YOU HAVE TO NOW .   start over

test me on this.  at least test what I say by reading ONLY the BIBLE for hours daily.  AT LEAST TEST ME ON THIS.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  190
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

On 7/15/2017 at 9:38 AM, frienduff thaylorde said:

Not so lost, all the letters from paul and all of them, are in complete harmony with Christ.

The Foundation of our faith rests on the apostels with Christ himself being the Chief cornerstone.

Tis why peter told the church , we have a more sure word of prophecy , we had been with Him

and that is why peter said, we have the more sure word of prophecy , WHEREUNTO you need to take HEED.

this same peter also gave witness to puals letters as SOUND................the same THINGS write paul, with the WISDOM GIVEN HIM

IF you would return to just reading them, forsake the teachings of these men who have tried and make paul seem as though he had error.

His teachings CONTAINED NO ERROR.   NOR did the teachings of the twelve apostles.   Sure peter made a mistake

and paul corrected him before all.  BUT THE LETTERS are SOUND.   pure.

They have been tested , by grace I read those letters , the gosples , revelations and the rest of the bible

hours upon hours daily.  Have done so every day since may of two thousand six.

AND I fully agree with them as pure truth and in complete agreement with CHRIST and the prophets .

IF you are seeing any contradictions , it is because you have not yet fully learned them.   Anything that seems

as contradiction is simply lack of understanding still on your part.  BUT GO back and dig in the Holy scrips

and letters from men WHO the HOLYGHOST had made wise.   You will see why pual once told

timothy , the holy scrips which are able to make thee WISE unto salvation through faith in Christ

and why peter who said WE have a more sure word of prophecy is absolutely true.

FEED on the true sound doctrine.  Your mind needs the pure cleansing and to be made wise unto salvation.

IF you wont do this............you wont be made wise unto salvation , you will continue to keep getting twisted understandings

and worse they will get till you just end up in total darkness.   The TIME to return to the pure holy doctrine is NOW .

Do not hesitate , do not wait.   I even told you , TEST ME ON THIS

so do it.  JUST read the bible for hours daily.............IF YOU DO THIS , and cease from other teachings ,

in quick time you will see your own errors .    Just do it.

Did Paul teach repentance and baptism? If so, how often? And in what scripture?

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  190
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

On 7/15/2017 at 6:09 AM, shiloh357 said:

I remember that all too well!!  LOL    I remember the lovely smell of fresh mimeographs.  Ours were always blue.

That smell I too can recall reading this. And the pages always felt wet.