• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.29
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Its like showing so many a clear picture of a beautiful forest..........and most say.................come now silly man, we are highly educated men

that is not a forest............its ten to the ten of hundreds of millions of trees.    Mans wisdom can never see what is clearly seen by those who have the SPIRIT.

Maybe miss muffett should do a post on a strong delusion.

cause when signs told in the bible are so clear today.........and yet most cant even see what a simple child of God can see.

WE have to be going under SOME KIND OF BIG DELUSOIN.

When churches of the christain faith are more and more believing in universalism and even a religion that honors all gods and man above all gods

and its seen as good.  WE have to be going under SOMETHING..........................its delusion .    TRULY we are nearer the end than so many can see or know.

Hey miss muffett.   As i was going to other posts i noticed you have one hundred and fifty six.........okay now seven replies.

I have a suspiscion i  may have helped in that with at least two or three of them.  Anyway be blessed and praise the LORD. THANKS FOR BRINING THIS UP

the PEOPLE NEED TO HEAR IT.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Maybe miss muffett should do a post on a strong delusion.

cause when signs told in the bible are so clear today.........and yet most cant even see what a simple child of God can see.

WE have to be going under SOME KIND OF BIG DELUSOIN.

When churches of the christain faith are more and more believing in universalism and even a religion that honors all gods and man above all gods

and its seen as good.  WE have to be going under SOMETHING..........................its delusion .    TRULY we are nearer the end than so many can see or know.

Blessings frienduff.....You are certainly welcome to begin a Thread on the Topic of "Strong Delusion",Ms Muffet started this Topic     I have no doubt you will get many replies to that Topic,it is discussed often as we are starting to feel the birth pains of the Beginning of Sorrows as Prophecy unfolds before our eyes.....I do encourage you to begin a Thread ...                                                                                                                                                          With love in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

1 minute ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings frienduff.....You are certainly welcome to begin a Thread on the Topic of "Strong Delusion",Ms Muffet started this Topic     I have no doubt you will get many replies to that Topic,it is discussed often as we are starting to feel the birth pains of the Beginning of Sorrows as Prophecy unfolds before our eyes.....I do encourage you to begin a Thread ...                                                                                                                                                          With love in Christ,Kwik

Yes kwik that would be an interesting topic especially in our world today :)

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

I totally agree with all these points... !     Abby_Joy                             Yes,& as Ginger mentioned the Alzheimer patients it really brought all that to mind,I remember when some of my friends had theit horses chipped,I thought it was ridiculous because the tattoos inside the mouth(lip)are really all that is needed but they were all excited about the medical info contained in the chips....& that was quite a long time ago....I thought to myself "Who has anything compatible to access the chip information".....It didn't jive with me except that the tracks are under strict observation,inspection,governed by the State for para-mutual ? Still doesn't make sense to me......Why would any vet need that technology?   Its not like you might lose your horse ,lol    

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Content Count:  56,262
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

ME on my i missed this .   YOU also said..............that you can carry between your index finger and your thumb.     Now , darn that anatomy..............

is the finger and thumb on the foot.  NO , that don't sound right...........OH YEAH................ITS THE HAND...................THE HAND...........................THE HAND

and its a what...............CREDIT CARD...................BUYING AND SELLING...............................is it sinking in yet , oh is this sinking in...................

You are abusing Bible scripture...  shame on you.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

28 minutes ago, other one said:

I do not think shaming a person is a good way to minister to them.

2 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I do not think shaming a person is a good way to minister to them.

Miss muffet you so kind.   But the names I get called by others, and not about end time prophecy, but about simple sayings of JESUS.  I get called some ugly things.

REJOICE in the LORD GIRL , just REJOICE in the LORD.   Let them be.   All I can do is share truth and its up to anyone to receive it.

You all would be amazed , but most of what I remind others of in daily life..........is about JESUS sayings.  Not so much about end time events. THOUGH I do tell some of it.

Yet the most aggressive hate against me comes not from what I say about the mark , its about JESUS SIMPLE TEACHINGS.   PEOPLE REJIOCE IN THE LORD and PRAISE HIS NAME>

I have found this simple truth.   I have noticed that often so many have end time scenarios messed up , some not so much , so real bad.

But The SPIRIT taught me something long ago.   ASK THEM if they KEEP JESUS SAYINGS.  EVERY TIME I DO............the ones in error, ARE breaking more than two or three of them

and justifying it.  I SHOULD ASK this OTHER ONE a few questions.  But I am just LED NOT TOO.   At the moment anyway.

3 hours ago, other one said:

I do have one question, but relax I wont ask you about JESUS sayings , YET.

What part of BUYING and  SELLING am I ABUSING.  I MEAN IT SAYS RIGHT IN THE BIBLE..........that no man may buy or sell, SAVE HE THAT HAS HAS HAS the MARK.

HOW on earth is that ABUSING BIBLE SCRIP.  I AM REPEATING IT and showing how The mark is tied RIGHT INTO BUYING and SELLING.