missmuffet

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

Agreed, Davida; Scripture is the final line and basis of comparison, against which everything must be measured.

Then why is it you guys have so much stuff wrong?  I know why?  You guys DON'T don't do this....

Scripture is the final line and basis of comparison, against which everything must be measured.

If you did, you'd have a method to discover truth, not just an arrogant midset that you have the holy spirit, and that's all you need.

8 hours ago, Davida said:

Do you think nice people go to heaven?

Of the people that do make it to heaven, I would have to believe the ones that made it were nice people.  I can't imagine heaven being like the earth you guys portray.  Ya know.  An anti-Christ coming from within the church, a church full of deceivers who will mislead people into accepting this united, global, all inclusive, peace loving religion, and the man of sin,...etc.  

I would rather be among a bunch of JW'S anyday than a bunch of misled Protestants who can't agreeon anything!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

Fixerupper..........I tried to show you what Mystery Babylon is......a harlot has many lovers, not just one.  And Rev. 13:8 saying that ALL who dwell on the earth will worship the beast.  But it's as though you can't hear.

If any Christian doesn't consider the doctrine of a Pope being Christ on earth vicariously to be a damnable heresy, they are in serious trouble.  Jesus said, many shall come in His name saying they are Christ and to follow them not.

Doesn't your bible say that it is the Holy Spirit who leads us into all truth....and that we are to lean NOT on our own understanding.

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,466
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,800
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

1 hour ago, fixerupper said:

Of the people that do make it to heaven, I would have to believe the ones that made it were nice people.

You know this is contrary to simple truths of Scripture.   The Bible is very plain whom salvation comes THROUGH and it's not through a church or a denomination.

Acts 4:11  This Jesus is the stone that was rejected by you, the builders, which has become the cornerstone. 
Acts 4:12  And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved." 

John 14:6  Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 3:36  Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him. 

Do you understand the "mystery of God" which was hidden from the foundation of the world?

God bless,

George

Just now, George said:

You know this is contrary to simple truths of Scripture.   The Bible is very plain whom salvation comes THROUGH and it's not through a church or a denomination.

Acts 4:11  This Jesus is the stone that was rejected by you, the builders, which has become the cornerstone. 
Acts 4:12  And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved." 

John 14:6  Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 3:36  Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him. 

Do you understand the "mystery of God" which was hidden from the foundation of the world?

God bless,

George

I didn't say salvation comes from a church or denomination or simply from being nice.  I was asked if I thought nice people go to heaven.  Yes I do!  I believe everyone who makes it to heaven was or is a nice person.

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,466
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,800
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

7 minutes ago, fixerupper said:

I didn't say salvation comes from a church or denomination or simply from being nice.  I was asked if I thought nice people go to heaven.  Yes I do!  I believe everyone who makes it to heaven was or is a nice person.

Sorry, I misunderstood the context of your answer. :)  

So then I don't need to go through the "mystery of God" hidden from the foundation of the world? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings ....

Why not start a Thread "Nice people go to Heaven,or do they"?  or "Will ALL the world take the MOB" or any other Topic ,lol   

I didn't realize this chip also includes medical information(even though I would not do it anyway).....it seems the "chip" is much more advanced than we thought,it uses radio frequency(RFID)    So,back on Topic-MsMuffet asked if any of us would opt to be implanted if our employers offered the option   I think many of us assumed it was to make work easier,faster access to doors,locks,computers & for use in the break room....it seems it has already gone places we projected for the future.....with knowing the "chip" also contain much of your person info ,those of you that said "Yes I would"....would you still?

http://nypost.com/2017/07/24/this-tech-company-will-start-microchipping-their-workers/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ericmack/2017/07/25/microchips-implant-three-square-market-wisconsin-chip/#1f6718e8463a

What gets me is that the "employer" owns the hip implanted in your body,thats truly something to think about!

Just now, Yowm said:

Are you a JW? If not, why not?

I don't associate myself with any denomination. As far as people go, I like JW'S.  I've worked with many of them for years.  I like most people of most faiths.  I confront their doctrine well, and I don't CONDEMN people for what they believe or what church/sect/cult they are in.  Besides that, what many Christians label as a cult ISN'T!  I would visit a Mormon church if I knew a Mormon!  They will not, and neither will anyone else, convert me to their religion.  My religion is found in the cross, and my doctine is found through my studies working out my own salvation.

5 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings ....

Why not start a Thread "Nice people go to Heaven,or do they"?  or "Will ALL the world take the MOB" or any other Topic ,lol     

You guys are full of misrepressentation.  Maybe I should walk you through the fruits of the spirit.  Or maybe just GET RIGHT what I imply in the first place.

20 minutes ago, Davida said:

Your best friend is a JW , you think that they are very Nice people - are JW's  by their beliefs on their way to heaven? 

I've met very nice hindus  too.  *Nice is not what gets you into heaven.

Are you God enough to say that your doctrine saves you, and they're doctrine doesn't save them?  You are going to see as many JW'S on the other side as any other who believes in Jesus Christ.  You guys turn off and alienate people from Christ, like it's going out of style with your self righteous arrogance, even building yourselves up by putting the Church down claiming the anti-Christ will come from within the church does a lot for it.