• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

27 minutes ago, Teditis said:

I personally know plenty of ppl, who as children, went trick or treating and turned out to be fine, upstanding Christians.

It didn't harm them in the least.

Halloween won't hurt you anymore tha a couple of Twinkies.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,244
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

WE TURN OFF THE LIGHTS.  So our housed was egged.  In the mid 70s evil people were injecting drugs into candy and putting razor blades in candy apples.  Kids were getting seriously hurt or sick.  My husband bit into a piece of candy that had been injected and he spit it out because it tasted strange.  We found the pin sized hole in the paper wrapper.  So our hospital will x-ray candy for free to see if there is any metal in the bag.  That doesn't keep things from being injected.  There were years when our kids didn't go out and occasionally we allowed them to go with their friends who were Christians.  We tried not to be condemning of candy and fun, but just told them that we were uncomfortable do in it and they would have to pray about it.

Many churches have harvest parties and our mall hands out candy as well.  I tell kids to go to places like that where it is more safe.  Our church  shares the Gospel, hands out tracts, and provides traditional games like a carnival--"fishing" hitting bottles with a ball, trying to dunk a youth pastor in a tub of water.  80% of the kids who attend don't go to a church or are mormon.  So they all hear the Gospel, and on a level they can clearly understand.  Many have been saved through this outreach.  So if you don't approve, it was not meant for you to begin with.  It is there to be fishers of kids.  Some families have been drawn into the church after their kids start going to Sunday School.  A very successful outreach to the community and our high school and college age help to run it.  Clean fun in our youth group was what brought me back to the Lord.  And clean fun with a godly atmosphere will attract many to our church.  

Three of our grandchildren are solid born again Christians.  We are praying for the rest of them.  

However, today to most of the Hispanic community it is the "day of the dead" when they converse with familiar spirits, go to graves, pray to dead relatives and for them.  This is just so pagan.   We don't have anything to do with such abomination and would not have allowed our kids to do so either.  Some towns in our agricultural area are 60% Hispanic and the schools are 70%.  

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Im not surprised at all!  LIBERTY!    Grace has been perverted.  Many are aligning with the world or never left it! Their hearts dictate that there may have  never been a conversion.   Why arent their consciences being pricked? 

Galatians 5:13
For you, brothers, were called to freedom; but do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh. Rather, serve one another in love.

People who stay in the world  have no idea who God is. They are not reverent to the Sovereign LORD!! They walk the broad road.  Well scripture tells us that few make it and the road is narrow. We are a peculiar people. That means we dont do as the world does.  

Proverbs 9:10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

Today,walking a narrow road of obedience and reverence has been defined as LEGALISM to those who pervert the grace of the Lord.  Glorifying the LORD in all we do has gone out the window with MANY. How many stumble because "christians" look the same as the world? 

This issue with halloween is a fine example. I find those who are liberal in some areas are liberal in alot of areas!  Why arent they convicted of  winking at participating in satans holiday? Somehow teaching children about halloween being rooted in evil is legalistic ! Somehow goblins and witches are harmless. Oh but if you change those costumes to a disney costume or batman  it isnt so bad ?  Are they celebrating on a day that is glorifying the LORD?  

Jude 1: 3Beloved, although I made every effort to write you about the salvation we share, I felt it necessary to write and urge you to contend earnestly for the faith entrusted once for all to the saints. 4For certain men have crept in among you unnoticed — ungodly ones who were designated long ago for condemnation.They turn the grace of our God into a license for immorality, and they deny our only Masterand Lord, Jesus Christ.

?For whatpartnership can righteousness have withwickedness? Or what fellowship does light have with darkness? 15What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? 

Ephesians 5:11
Have no fellowship with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.

1 John 1:6
If we say we have fellowship with Him yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth.

Be blessed dear sister and praise the LORD.  And let us make straight paths for our feet.    Sing it and praise the Lord.

3 hours ago, LadyKay said:

I thought this was the Halloween thread how did we get on gay marriage? 

Very true.  However now I have to ask you.   Surely you don't accept that .  I know more and more who claim JESUS are even accepting it.

Though we both know they KNOW NOT JESUS .  For JESUS is not the minisitir of sin.  

How bout I just quoate HOW important it is to have charity.   IN fact yall, each of us DIG IN and HEED IT.  IF we don't have Charity

we have nothing , know not GOD , are in total darkness.   It wont matter if we had faith to move moutains, though we wouldn't, YET it still

would not matter if we had no charity ..........it profits us nothing.  Nothing, even having our bodies burned and killed it profits us nothing.

SO I bet each and every one here agrees Charity , without it we just deceive ourselves.  I mean this even seems to be the message even in the

lukewarm churches.  As they seem to quoate it so often.  AND you KNOW what............I agree whole heartedly that if we don't have Charity we doomed.

no matter what we think we knew or what.........we doomed.

SO I bet we all agree we had better have charity.  SO , on that note.......I have come in the name of our LORD JESUS to make sure

we know what CHARITY is and not what the worldy teach it as.

Charity don't rejoice in INQUITY................and it don't behave itself UNSEEMINGLY.

UNSEEMINGLY.    where have heard this word before.   OH,   here is a good example of unseemingly.

Even as they did not like to retain GOD in their conscious so he delivered them over to vile affections

women changed that use as well as did men.........doing shameful acts man with man , women with women.

OR as its clearly stated in romans.............men with men working that which is UNSEEMINGLY..................OH DEAR THE ALL INCLUSIVE HAVE BEEN LYING TO YALL.

and IF WE DONT have charity and gay marriage, men with men women with women IS UNSEEMINLY..............then we DO NOT KNOW CHARRITY we DONT HAVE IT.

Better flee the all inclusive liars of these pulpits.

KIND of hard to go around the TRUTH when I showed it all from new TESTAMENT.    gay marriage is an abomination and it aint love charity.

okay, my mission here is done.   OH , back to halloweeen.    Witches , pagan etc ..............THAT IS SIN.  so better not rejoice and celebrate INQUITY

no matter how harmless it seems....................cause CHARITY DONT REJOICE IN INQUITY.     And if we don't have CHARITY we have NOTHING.

time to stop heeding what men call love, and start HEEDING the BIBLICAL DEFINIITOIN OF LOVE.  amen.

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

no matter how harmless it seems....................cause CHARITY DONT REJOICE IN INQUITY.     And if we don't have CHARITY we have NOTHING.

time to stop heeding what men call love, and start HEEDING the BIBLICAL DEFINIITOIN OF LOVE.  amen.

Amen!  Satan comes as an angel of light. Seems harmless but is eternally deadly if one serves HIM and not the LORD.

Just now, Blueyedjewel said:

Amen!  Satan comes as an angel of light. Seems harmless but is eternally deadly if one serves HIM and not the LORD.

Here is truth.   IF GOD pours HIS LOVE in our hearts.............I guarantee everyone its the BIBLCAL VERSION OF LOVE THAT REJOICES IN TRUTH , NOT INQUITY.

this is who we know if we have the LOVE of GOD in our hearts...........or the love which is of the world.    AMEN.  now let that sink in peoples.  SING IT SISTER>

Guest Wanda01
6 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

KIND of hard to go around the TRUTH when I showed it all from new TESTAMENT.    gay marriage is an abomination and it aint love charity.

okay, my mission here is done.   OH , back to halloweeen.    Witches , pagan etc ..............THAT IS SIN.  so better not rejoice and celebrate INQUITY

2 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Amen and amen!!!

Just now, Wanda01 said:

Amen and amen!!!

You know what is so sad wanda and jewels of blue eyes,   most in churches think we haters.........and yet DID I NOT JUST GIVE THE BIBLCAL VERSION OF the very

charity so many CLAIM to have and yet THEY DONT or they would LOVE TRUTH , LOVE ITS DEFINITION  .   Yet we are seen as the ulgy monsters

the devil like christains cause we wont participate in what their loves calls good.    Talk about calling evil good and good evil.   The churches are in shambles.

NOT ALL OF THEM.............but more and more are falling away from BIBLCAL DOCTRINE and following a SENSUAL SPIRIT .