• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  295
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

Genesis 1.6.

Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years,

Firstly, I am not thinking about astrology but astronomy. I am really interested in the movement of the cosmos and to understand the cosmic events as I believe the whole universe is like a giant clock mechanism, precisely crafted by God moving in harmony by which certain things can be predicted. Like Jesus birth.

I have tried to find some study from a Christian point of view but found close to nothing. If someone can point out some research on this matter that would be great.

Or please comment if you have any thoughts to share.

Edited by Zoltan777

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  726
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  12/30/1974

Not sure if this helps or not.  But I heard at one time astronomers were able to trace things back to prove that there actually was a star that led to where Jesus was born.

After 3 hours studying about astronomy I can scientifically prove it that Jesus was tempted by satan in 24 November 29 AC at 11:05 AM. The proof is a solar eclipse that happened by that time over the Galilee sea. By the way, Galilee sea is just next to the Jordan river where He was baptised after satan left Him. Hmmm...interesting but it still needs to be confirmed by some proper scientist. 

Edited by Zoltan777

There will be two interesting cosmic event this year.

August 21. Solar eclipse over North America. 

September 23.  'The sun will be in the constellation Virgo (the virgin), along with the moon near Virgo’s feet. Additionally, Jupiter will be in Virgo, while the planets Venus, Mars, and Mercury will be above and to the right of Virgo in the constellation Leo. Some people claim that this is a very rare event (allegedly only once in 7,000 years) and that it supposedly is a fulfilment of a sign in Revelation 12. Revelation 12:1–2.' Copied form: https://answersingenesis.org/astronomy/stars/what-will-happen-september-23-2017/

The strange thing, couple of days before I posted here I had a dream. I saw a pregnant woman giving birth high above the sky. Around her there were angels shouting 'Come on America! You can do it!' Then later I heard God voice above me: 'I will reveal my plan when I have appointed my two witnesses.

Then I came across with this event. Strange, I still don't know what it means though.

Edited by Zoltan777

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Look up Hugh Ross...author of "The Hidden Treasures of the Book of Job"......good read (Hugh Ross is a Phd Physicist /Astronomer....Born Again Christian)

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  98
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

3 hours ago, Zoltan777 said:

There will be two interesting cosmic event this year.

August 21. Solar eclipse over North America. 

September 23.  'The sun will be in the constellation Virgo (the virgin), along with the moon near Virgo’s feet. Additionally, Jupiter will be in Virgo, while the planets Venus, Mars, and Mercury will be above and to the right of Virgo in the constellation Leo. Some people claim that this is a very rare event (allegedly only once in 7,000 years) and that it supposedly is a fulfilment of a sign in Revelation 12. Revelation 12:1–2.' Copied form: https://answersingenesis.org/astronomy/stars/what-will-happen-september-23-2017/

The strange thing, couple of days before I posted here I had a dream. I was a pregnant woman giving birth high above the sky. Around me there were angels shouting 'Come on America! You can do it!' Then later I heard God voice above me: 'I will reveal my plan when I have appointed my two witnesses.

Then I came across with this event. Strange, I still don't know what it means though.

Zoltan the author of link you copied doesnt support a claim that Sept 23 is significant in anyway. 

40 minutes ago, dprprb said:

Zoltan the author of link you copied doesnt support a claim that Sept 23 is significant in anyway. 

Yeah he doesn't. Significant event or not it will take place anyway.

Edited by Zoltan777

On 8/2/2017 at 2:18 PM, Zoltan777 said:

After 3 hours studying about astronomy I can scientifically prove it that Jesus was tempted by satan in 24 November 29 AC at 11:05 AM. The proof is a solar eclipse that happened by that time over the Galilee sea. By the way, Galilee sea is just next to the Jordan river where He was baptised after satan left Him. Hmmm...interesting but it still needs to be confirmed by some proper scientist. 

Jesus was tempted AFTER he was baptized .  Read Matthew 3 and 4. 

12 hours ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Jesus was tempted AFTER he was baptized .  Read Matthew 3 and 4. 

Oops...That's what I meant.

Edited by Zoltan777

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,056
  • Content Per Day:  15.02

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 3:37 PM, Zoltan777 said:

Genesis 1.6.

Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years,

Firstly, I am not thinking about astrology but astronomy. I am really interested in the movement of the cosmos and to understand the cosmic events as I believe the whole universe is like a giant clock mechanism, precisely crafted by God moving in harmony by which certain things can be predicted. Like Jesus birth.

I have tried to find some study from a Christian point of view but found close to nothing. If someone can point out some research on this matter that would be great.

Or please comment if you have any thoughts to share.

Seriously, read the books by Hugh Ross that Kwikphilly noted.  Where I differ from him on his Day-Age Theory of Creation in favor of a variant of the Gap Theory of Creation, he is a brilliant Astronomer and Physicist.  Visit his website.  Just type in his name on Google and you'll get there.