• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Stay tuned, kiddies. The ride's not over yet. Lawsuits will be a-flyin' very soon!

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Content Per Day:  0.39

I have kept quiet on here about this up until now maybe thats part of the problem we christians have kept to quiet.

Amen, hisgrace.

Dwink: I noticed you said that she has gone home to be with the Lord. I'm curious - have you read somewhere that she made a profession of faith at some point in her life? I had no idea whether or not she was a Christian, thought you might have some "inside" information. :thumbsup:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  407
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Rest now in the arms of the Lord, Terri. :thumbsup:

May God forgive me for hating your husband.

warm regards

-bud

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

When the name of Jesus is mentioned, Terri would become very animated and excited.

She was said to be a gentle and quiet soul with a very sweet spirit. It's heart-breaking to see anyone subjected to starvation and dehydration.

I have heard by testimonies by the family that Terri was breathing very rapidly and panting hard to breath. She looked traumatized and frightened as she stained for oxygen.

For those who think this isn't a painful death....please ask yourself why a renouned neurosurgeon who evaluated her for several hours back in 2003 claimed she could feel pain.

Ask yourself why they gave her morphine in the last days of her life.

Ask yourself how YOU'D feel if you went without water for 131/2 days.

How many people here could go for 2 weeks without food or water?

Guest steve73

This had me "and still has me" so outraged ! I think it even may have part in my being here? It is kind of a very long story but friends that i have been talking to on the net for the last 5 years ridiculed me to no end for showing my feelings to terri's case. I thought these guys were my friends and we have traded music cds in the mail back and forth to eachother, But for some reason terri's case brought up a big discussion about god and what everyone believes in. I stated i believe in god and i was very suprised at how many of my friends laughed at me and called it silly. It is still on going right now on our forum there and i truely believe i am alone surrounded by a bunch of people i thought were my friends but turn out to be atheist or non-believers. It was shocking of how fast i went from being cool with the others there to now being called a jesus freak and i live in jesusland ect.. And to tell you guys the truth i really dont know much about the bible at all, i was just raised in believing of a god just like my whole family. But now i am here trying to figure out why i am being attacked by my friends, so i figured research is the best thing. I dont understand whats going on, but most of my friends on that site are either from Canada or the UK which i always assumed were god fearing types just like me... but now i have been reduced to laughs and fear they will never take me seriously again just cause i said i believe there is a god.

Edited by steve73

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

steve, if you will get yourself a bible and read it through just once, I think you will understand where your "friends" are coming from. Start with the New Testament.

BTW, congratulations for being different from the rest of the world. I don't know if you understand who/what Jesus is and what he has done for you, but that read of the bible will explain to you what is available if you accept his offer to remove all traces of any sins you may have committed and let Him have controll over your existance for eternity. Makes that phrase "you're in good hands with xxxx" take on a higher meaning.

It's important to understand this for you do have to formally accept it (between the two of you).

Sam

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

And a poor man came into the city to seek a maintenance, and he remained in the city some days, and all the people of Sodom caused a proclamation of their custom not to give this man a morsel of bread to eat, until he dropped dead upon the earth, and they did so.

Jasher 19:25

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

And a poor man came into the city to seek a maintenance, and he remained in the city some days, and all the people of Sodom caused a proclamation of their custom not to give this man a morsel of bread to eat, until he dropped dead upon the earth, and they did so.

Jasher 19:25

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What is Jasher?

I was about to ask that same question.

Googled it and got this back

http://www.nazarene.net/jasher/Book%20of%20Jasher.htm

Edited by other one

"Terry Shiavo...., Finally went Home to be with the Lord..."

You know when you write it like that...... should I feel sorrow for her..... or for us...... definately for her family....