Is The New Apostolic Reformation Biblical

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

WHIRLED PEAS - green slime by any other name....YUCK.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

Question, is the Apostolic Reformation independent of Wagner and other leaders or is it under their wing (influence, and control)? 

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  0

17 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Question, is the Apostolic Reformation independent of Wagner and other leaders or is it under their wing (influence, and control)? 

i found this on the web

Sandy Simpson: The New Apostolic Reformation- Echo Zoe Ministries

he talks quite a lot about pete wagner. and from my understanding he is the driving force for the NAR

Sandy Simpson-The New Apostolic Reformation

:http://www.echozoe.com/archives/2494

----------------------------------------------------------

what is the difference between christian fascism and moslum fascism

http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/christianfascism.html

Edited by existential mabel

The tenets of NAR

1.     1.  Impartation - pass along to people by the will of man

2.   There will be a great end time revival.    

3.Teach Dominion- .

4.Promoting personal prophecy over people- none of this is biblical

A divine impartation of knowledge; supernatural impulse; inspiration. He felt it was only by the daily impartation of a strength greater than his own, that spiritual life was sustained. - passing along to people by the will of man-

sovereignty or control."man's attempt to establish dominion over nature"

synonyms:

supremacy, ascendancy, dominance, domination, superiority, predominance, pre-eminence, primacy, hegemony, authority, mastery, control, command, direction, power, sway, rule, government, jurisdiction, sovereignty, suzerainty, lordship, overlordship; More

further down the rabbit hole

Becarefulhowyouhere.com - been looking here and the post is from what i have gleaned whilst watching this

I have been watching this and if you  are interested and want to know more in fact i would use the word need to know this stuff as it is working on  putting folk under submission by getting folk buoyed up by emotionalism. That then loosens them up to going deeper. oh sure they are definitely experiencing (there we go.. note, the word experiencing) something and that is so not biblical.

Remember the bottom line to christianinty is that it is based on faith and not on experiences which is what the NAR  is all about.

Hyprocracy teachings will abound and will lead folk away from God.  Also the hypocrisy teachings open you to decieiving spirits and  seducing spirits and what this ultimately means is that you give away your authority ....scary stuff.

The laying on of hands and the way it is done is very similar to the hindu practice of laying hands on  people to encourage demonic  manifestations and to bring about a change in the person now dunno about you but that is scary stuff.

Steve Hill  from the uk has gotten into this style of laying on of hands- i think he was instrumental for the Brownsvile revival. With Steve it is interesting as he explains that he wanted multiple experiences of the laying on of hands

1 Timothy 4King James Version (KJV)

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

Isaiah2:6-9

Therefore thou hast forsaken thy people the house of Jacob, because they be replenished from the east, and are soothsayers like the Philistines, and they please themselves in the children of strangers.

Their land also is full of silver and gold, neither is there any end of their treasures; their land is also full of horses, neither is there any end of their chariots:

Their land also is full of idols; they worship the work of their own hands, that which their own fingers have made:

And the mean man boweth down, and the great man humbleth himself: therefore forgive them not.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

so now i think why does there need to be a reformation i mean with King Henry V111 he did away with the some of the dross ok  a lot of the dross. so what is it that is motivating  these peeps then is it  the 7 mountains or some such drivel. i wonder at what point the church will come on board.

the NAR cant take on the church and so its going for the people instead so then it stands to reason that this will have an affect especially as they are targeting young folk and young in spirit.

had a random thought the other day and i think gosh better if folk were atheist as then the NAR couldn't deceive folk then lol! religion needs a health warning i reckon

Independent Network Charismatic, or INC. Chris Rosebrough reported earlier that the NAR was attempting to shed the term coined by the late C. Peter Wagner and adopt this new moniker. That's a change we might have to get used to.

ah the name change lol. keeping up i am lol

https://bereanresearch.org/prophets-apostles-leading-quiet-revolution-american-religion/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://stream.org/brown-answers-charges-against-independent-charismatics/

Jacob prauch who has a lot of knowledge and insight- is very scathing of brown

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 hours ago, existential mabel said:

ah the name change lol. keeping up i am lol

they selling out worse and worse the charismatic movement , another now controls it .

People should have watched out for .    The version of charismatic in Rome and the churches is simply this,

in most cases they have taken pratices from hindusim , buddism , eastern style worship , new age, and said HEY lets give it a christain name and EXPERIENCE IT .

little did the masses know ...........you cant call witchcraft christain.  you cant take eastern worship and call it christain and it be just cause ya attach the name OF JESUS TOO IT.

and seriously ,    just cause something FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS right don't make it RIGHT . they even mixed physcologies in.

IN other words they know chanting , repeating phrases over and over again subjugates the mind into a transe from which dung doctrine can be poured in and they see and taste only sugar.

DEMONS IN FULL FORCE .  but hey,  if it FEELS GOOD , its must be GOOD right..............WRONG pards...........WRONG and all should have been tested agains SOUND biblical doctrine.

• Thumbs Up 1