IGNORED

How is the number 666 derived in our English bibles?

Ed J

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

13 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

A clown nose may be appropriate :P

6a00d8345216fc69e2013480c5d051970c-350wi.jpg

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/20/1970

The original topic was concerning number of the beast,and how it is calculated. Well since there are 66 books in the Bible one might conclude that this is in some way related to it. Maybe the ANTI-Christ will come in as another kind of "Messiah" and even use the Word of God to promote or confirm his own agenda and message. Who really knows for sure,except "ALL" will be deceived,(Rev.-13:16),unless you are one of God's very Elect. And if by chance you think you got this down with no problem,well as the old slang goes..."YOU just don't know..."!  

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

14 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Well, if no one knows for sure, then won't all be deceived? Or how does that work?

exactly.  God did not reveal from heaven this............unless we are to KNOW IT .  He don't speak like men to just hear themselves.  HE speaks WHAT IS NECESSARY

nothing more and nothing less.   AMEN brother.  And praise the LORD>  

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/20/1970

Well basically how it works is that the "Wicked" one as stated in 2nd Thessalonians-2:8 will be let loose and his coming will be with "signs and wonders". And then for this reason God Himself will send them "strong delusion"(Verse 11) simply because they are headed in that direction anyway and have pretty much already made up their minds. So I see this as God just speeding along the process,probably in disgust over having to see it prolonged any more than necessary. So then the question of won't ALL be deceived was answered in Revelation-13. But the "all" in this sense is referring to the peoples of the world,or in the world system at that time. And I believe by that time God's Elect will have come out of Babylon,just as Moses brought the people out of Egypt. So to I personally believe there may even be some kind of "petition" made by a large group of believers in various nations to there own Governments,such as Moses made to Pharoah..."Let my people go." This could occur just before or in response to the appearing of Antichrist. Since they can see what is coming and don't want any part of it. Of course there will also be a large number of probably mainline Christians who see them as extremists and that they/we don't have to do anything special to prepare other than simply believe God will provide for all our needs. It would be interesting to sit back and see how it all plays out but by that time you will likely have chosen which side you are on,maybe without being even fully aware of the consequences,and the BROAD way is always the wrong path. Just how I see happening from what we have to go on so far.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

5 minutes ago, Dwalker45 said:

Well basically how it works is that the "Wicked" one as stated in 2nd Thessalonians-2:8 will be let loose and his coming will be with "signs and wonders". And then for this reason God Himself will send them "strong delusion"(Verse 11) simply because they are headed in that direction anyway and have pretty much already made up their minds. So I see this as God just speeding along the process,probably in disgust over having to see it prolonged any more than necessary. So then the question of won't ALL be deceived was answered in Revelation-13. But the "all" in this sense is referring to the peoples of the world,or in the world system at that time. And I believe by that time God's Elect will have come out of Babylon,just as Moses brought the people out of Egypt. So to I personally believe there may even be some kind of "petition" made by a large group of believers in various nations to there own Governments,such as Moses made to Pharoah..."Let my people go." This could occur just before or in response to the appearing of Antichrist. Since they can see what is coming and don't want any part of it. Of course there will also be a large number of probably mainline Christians who see them as extremists and that they/we don't have to do anything special to prepare other than simply believe God will provide for all our needs. It would be interesting to sit back and see how it all plays out but by that time you will likely have chosen which side you are on,maybe without being even fully aware of the consequences,and the BROAD way is always the wrong path. Just how I see happening from what we have to go on so far.

Sounds quite reasonable.  But what if I tell you a delusion has began that leads them to that lie .   that leads them to the wicked one.

IT HAS my friend.  IT has.    INTEFIATH the all inclusive lie for WORLD PEACE has began.   and what it leads the world too, oh dear it wont be god

it will be he who plays god for a short time.   See the false prophet CAUSES , he points to the beast   , the worship of the beast.

Intefaith will lead the world right to All roads are good and valid, HUMANITY BEFORE ALL gods.   It says all religions are valid

but it makes sure to place HUMANTIY above them all.   Its all about world PEACE

its leading to the one who BY PEACE shall destroy many  .   And yes just as Christ was betrayed from within.

SO too it looks like his body will too.    Interfaith did not spring from allah first or antoher religion first...........IT CAME FROM within our own FIRST

its just being propagandized into all religons and secular too.  THE WORLD as ONE will unite in time against the True saints, those who believed not the lie

but held firm to JESUS ONLY SAVES .  EVERYONE else will believe the lie .   they will worship the beast and love her mark which comes not only in the name of conveince

but will soon be used as a tool to end all terrosim.   cause you wont be able to buy or sell without it.    OH...............we that close.