• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, George said:

Amen!  Let's be wide awake and SOUND the ALARM to WAKE UP and prepare for the coming of the Lord!

George are you aware of David Flynn's writings.    Tom Horn sent me two of his books when I bought his last one.  Just wanted to get your input before I delve into them.

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,774
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

5 minutes ago, other one said:

George are you aware of David Flynn's writings.    Tom Horn sent me two of his books when I bought his last one.  Just wanted to get your input before I delve into them.

I'm not aware of them.  But honestly, I don't get into fringe type of stuff these days.  Tom and I go way way back as I built his first few web sites and hosted a forum for him here before he moved to FB.  I love Tom and we're good friends, and he has his ministry reaching those types of people -- however, I like to stay focused on things I know, instead of things that delve into speculation. 

25 minutes ago, George said:

I'm not aware of them.  But honestly, I don't get into fringe type of stuff these days.  Tom and I go way way back as I built his first few web sites and hosted a forum for him here before he moved to FB.  I love Tom and we're good friends, and he has his ministry reaching those types of people -- however, I like to stay focused on things I know, instead of things that delve into speculation. 

From what I've been through I guess it really doesn't matter that much if it's a bit far out.....   I lived far out for about 11 years involved with the dark side...   It's been good for me here for a stable place to visit with people.  And we've helped a few people off line while here.  

Tom is really involved in helping kids these days.

• Steward

4 minutes ago, other one said:

Tom is really involved in helping kids these days.

Yeah, he always had a heart for kids.  He used to run a camp when he lived in Washington.

2 minutes ago, George said:

Yeah, he always had a heart for kids.  He used to run a camp when he lived in Washington.

I've kept up with him and his wife since I came here.  He's had a very unusual life.

• Steward

If you think about it ... since the Eclipse ...

Hurricane Harvey, perhaps the most catastrophic economic damaging storm in U.S. History
Largest ever Los Angeles Wildfire
Yellowstone Earthquake Swarm, one of the largest on record, 2,300 Tremors

... coming soon Hurricane Irma

Is it me ... or is that a lot of historic events taking place in the U.S. over the last 2 weeks?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

On 8/28/2017 at 2:11 PM, Davida said:

So just a question Last D, what do you think would have happened to the US if Hillary & Dems got into power last election?  would that have pleased GOD more , less, or the same?   

Very good question sister.............honestly I believe the answer is that He isn't really interested in anyone's views on politics so much as whether we are walking in Him or in sin........there is no virtue in being either a Republican or Democrat, there is only virtue in being a citizen of His kingdom, not the world........Jesus did not takes sides with either unbelieving Israel or the conquering Romans back when He was on the earth........and America as a nation is still walking terribly in sin so I can't see Him being pleased.......and I hope I'm wrong but I just have this dread sense that this year is shaping up to be a complete disaster.  It is the LORD who raises and lowers kings and kingdoms, that's what His word says and I believe it and have seen it.  Maybe another question we could ask is why did HE put this president in the White House? (and our Prime Minister here in Canada, too)  Well whatever happens we know and trust that God is on the throne......and keep looking up where our Help cometh from, and humble ourselves under His mighty hand.

4 hours ago, George said:

If you think about it ... since the Eclipse ...

Hurricane Harvey, perhaps the most catastrophic economic damaging storm in U.S. History
Largest ever Los Angeles Wildfire
Yellowstone Earthquake Swarm, one of the largest on record, 2,300 Tremors

... coming soon Hurricane Irma

Is it me ... or is that a lot of historic events taking place in the U.S. over the last 2 weeks?

i's my understanding that Montana and Idaho are on fire also.  I have a friend who lives in Standpoint and they have huge fires there.

f.jpg

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

29 minutes ago, Davida said:

Imo, with leaders, as far as what Leader is elected to rule a country, the fact is that sometimes God gives the people what they deserve, it doesn't mean that person elected is God's choice or the best Leader.  In other situations , as I believe in Trump's case-a lot of Evangelical Christians got moved prayerfully intercede for God's mercy for America in the last election. Trump isn't perfect by far but escaping Hillary in the WH was by God's grace. Trudeau is a very unfortunate choice for Leader in Canada. Trudeau is Canada's Obama moment- hopefully the people will wake up and reject him next election.  

This should alarm us a bit.    The fact is that God does give even the evil their hearts desire and leader.   the liberal churches went bad fast, thus they got obama

and it got far more delusional as they cheered in gay marriage and all.

The problem is .  Did anyone notice something on the election prior to this one.  Mitt Romney got hosed down by Obama.

What was the rights solution.      And I heard this on fox news.   TO BECOME MORE ACCEPTING AND TOLERANT .     OOOPS

WHO championed TRUMP into the evangelicals.   IT was largely false prophets of the evangelical side.    See the right sold out , they got worse too

when Romeny lost , they sought a way to find a way into the hearts of men, NOT GOD.   this was NOT A GOOD SIGN .

Another real bad sign is., in the Romney election the false prophets had him as a WIN.............

NOW, he lost.  YET the people seeing this , STAYED STILL under the false prophets.    SO my question is

when a people keeps getting worse..........WILL GOD SEND THEM A DELUSOIN , A SNARE for them.    YOU BET .

TRUMP is not going to save biblical christanity, nor the evangelical church. NO , he will CHANGE IT .   I wish I had better news.  But NONE REPENTED , they GOT WORSE.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

When one asked me who would win , I had no idea, even when I had a certain dream, I still tested it .

But when my friend asked me. SO who do you think will win.   DO you KNOW the first thing that popped into my head was.

THE ONE WHO can deceive the church , I KNEW none had repented, SO I KNEW no blessing was coming.  GOD DONT CHANGE.

Had anyone asked me before the election who was more evil,   all I could say was, HILLERY by FAR , SEEMS, SEEMS the more evil of the two.

but I had also said............but if a man follows NOT GOD.....you never know what EVIL he is capable of. 

Hillery COULD NOT DO , she could NOT CHANGE the church the way trump can.   HAD hilltery come in with agendas, the right would never listen.

BUT IF TRUMP DOES..................same agenda mind you when concerning the church,    THEY WILL CHEER FOR HIM and think its GODS WILL .

not all.  Because I sure don't see davida as falling for any guise , and others wont etiher.  BUT MOST WILL.   HE will change and mold the church

and it WONT BE FOR ITS GOOD.    interfaith , all inclusive , something along that line.  JUST watch for a POSITIVE CHRISTAIN MESSAGE .  that will be THE KEY .