• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

17 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

I'm not on welfare and I don't live with my parents and I have not burn any flags and I do not hate anyone.  Sounds like you are the one pointing the finger and judging. 

I didn't read it that way, nobody was singling you out, you are taking a general post too personal.  

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

35 minutes ago, hmbld said:

I didn't read it that way, nobody was singling you out, you are taking a general post too personal.  

Where are you quote someone directly that usually means you're talking about them

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

3 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Ten days before Hurricane Harvey.President Donald Trump signed an executive order revoking a set of regulations that would have made federally funded infrastructure less vulnerable to flooding.  

The Obama-era rules, which had not yet gone into effect, would have required the federal government to take into account the risk of flooding and sea-level rise as a result of climate change when constructing new infrastructure and rebuilding after disasters.

In the coming days, Congress will be called upon to send billions of federal dollars to help with the state's recovery and rebuilding efforts.

But because of Trump's rollback of President Barack Obama's Federal Flood Risk Management Standard, experts across the political spectrum say much of the federal money sent to Texas is likely to be wasted on construction that will insufficiently protect against the next storm.

Again I say Trump cares not what is good for the people. He only wants to undo what President Obama did for the sake of undoing. Anyway, you can read the full story at the link.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/trump-reversed-regulations-protect-infrastructure-201453040.html.

So since none of the Obama regulations had gone into effect anyway....Trump somehow made things worse?  That doesn't even make sense.  Congress may revisit the issue in the wake of this unprecedented disaster anyway. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

2 hours ago, LadyKay said:

I'm not on welfare and I don't live with my parents and I have not burn any flags and I do not hate anyone.  Sounds like you are the one pointing the finger and judging. 

I know good christian, God fearing, generous, couragious and loving people that wear those hats and are risking their life right now for nothing other then love for their neighbor, and that took leave from there jobs, donating everything they can and there trucks, boats, trailers, food, and are in Montana, South Texas, Lousiana helping those in need.

Make a hateful globle statement and lable good, honest, children of God that wear those hats and point a big fat blameing judgmental finger then well there are three big fat fingers pointing back at you.

How dare anyone put individuals fearfully made in the sight of God in that ugly box of hatred. I was not talking about you. I was talking about the people trying to burn down and start wars in our cities and colleges, Telling themselves and each other how much they are hated, while they are doing all the hateing.

Edited by Reinitin
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

3 hours ago, LadyKay said:

I apologise if I am criticle of global hateful statements. But my fiance wears one of those hat's and he literally broke his back in Hati swimming threw raging flood waters to save 35 kids trapped in an ophanage in Hati, He came home with 175 stitches and staples from the hurrican on the east coast and right now is in Houston pulling people out of perilous conditions. He risks his life eveytime he dives in the flood water and it does not matter to hin who it us that needs help because all peopke and aninals have more value to him then his own life. When he is home he is a fire fighter and he goes into the fires to save people. So I admit your little tounge and check opinion pissed me off. Because right now when my phone rings I do not know if someone is calling to say " I'm so sorry" or "hey baby, whatcha doing, I miss you".

What you do not get is Trump supports and knows to protect and honor the Faith, Morals and American traditions (though tough) they produces people like my fiance from every race and background.

Trump is not apposing a race or any religion. He is apposing the morals and lack of values, honor, self respect, faith and hope that is producing people that are blocking traffic, shooting police officers, fraulently voting, disrespecting our laws, burning down their own cities and destroying their own schools and killing their own families and attacking the weak in mass shootings.

America is great, was great, will be great as long as we keep an enviroment that produces honorable, caring, honest, generous, selfless, hopeful,  strong and faithfilled people and has freedom to preach the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Nobody thinks Trumps a messiah. We just know if he keeps the government off our back the great faith of people in this Nation can do great things through Christ in perilous times.

What is sickening is  people that do not fear the fire and will risk their own lives to rush in to save and will give comfort and lodging to those who lost their homes are being critisized by people trying to start fires. w

What is really sad is to think of a day selfishness and fear produces a generation with no courage to go into a fire or open your home to someone in need. "oh its the governnents job" "No, its called hunanity"

Edited by Reinitin
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 2