• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  503
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/20/1948

6 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

And rightly he should be.

Again....NOBODY named you judge....You have no business passing judgment on anybody.   

Guest shiloh357
Just now, Denadii said:

Again....NOBODY named you judge....You have no business passing judgment on anybody.   

It's already a false Gospel and God has already judge false gospels as anathema.   So I can judge what God has already judged.   I am not judging Osteen.  I am just saying what he is.  And he is under God's judgment, as are all false teachers.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

It's already a false Gospel and God has already judge false gospels as anathema.   So I can judge what God has already judged.   I am not judging Osteen.  I am just saying what he is.  And he is under God's judgment, as are all false teachers.

Ah!   I understand....Whatever you disagree with is false gospel.   That way you are not judging. Right?   And God has already judged Joel Osteen so you have nothing to do with that.  Right?   Well guess what?  Joel Osteen is a man called by God, and you have NO right to speak against him.  You sir are totally out of line.    Seriously I'm considering adding you to my ignore list, even though the idea of an ignore list is repugnant to me.

Guest shiloh357
4 minutes ago, Denadii said:

Ah!   I understand....Whatever you disagree with is false gospel.  

No, anything that is a false gospel is a false gospel.

That way you are not judging. Right?  

I am judging, though.   Who said I was not judging?

And God has already judged Joel Osteen so you have nothing to do with that.  Right?  

I can't judge if he is a Christian or not, but he is a false teacher.

Well guess what?  Joel Osteen is a man called by God, and you have NO right to speak against him.  You sir are totally out of line.

No, he is not called by God.   His father died and he was the only one who was willing to take over the ministry.   He is the one who looks and sounds like his dad and his position as the head of that ministry was purely a business decision.   He turned it into a multi-million $$ empire by not telling people the truth and avoiding preaching the true Gospel of salvation by grace through faith and he avoids any mention of sin.   He is as false as they come.

Seriously I'm considering adding you to my ignore list, even though the idea of an ignore list is repugnant to me.

I would not care if you did.   I would still refute your false teaching.  If you don't respond to me, it makes the task of making sure no one is led astray by you, that much easier. 

10 minutes ago, Denadii said:

You sir are totally out of line.    Seriously I'm considering adding you to my ignore list, even though the idea of an ignore list is repugnant to me.

Anyone who defends mr smiley man and his prosperity gospel is TOTALLY OUT OF LINE and lacking discerment! !

The bible instructs us to test the spirits. Why dont you do that? Why dont you see the false antichrist teaching? Joel has aligned himself with the likes of the pope and oprah winfreys new age crud. He is part of the emergent crowd! Why havent you discerned these things?  

Which btw, ill give ya some advice : if you put someone on ignore,you dont need to announce it. What purpose does it serve except your flesh?

joel osteen.jpg

27 minutes ago, Denadii said:

God is the judge and his word is the saints measure.  Do you remember Christ' words? How often do you STUDY the word of God?

Romans 16:17-18

I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them. For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive.

Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15 

For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths.

7 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Anyone who defends mr smiley man and his prosperity gospel is TOTALLY OUT OF LINE and lacking discerment! !

The bible instructs us to test the spirits. Why dont you do that? Why dont you see the false antichrist teaching? Joel has aligned himself with the likes of the pope and oprah winfreys new age crud. He is part of the emergent crowd! Why havent you discerned these things?  

Which btw, ill give ya some advice : if you put someone on ignore,you dont need to announce it. What purpose does it serve except your flesh?

joel osteen.jpg

Personally I have never listened to Osteen.   Still I see where God says to not talk against the people He has called.   Testing the spirits is one thing but bad mouthing the man called by God is quite another.

BTW  What he says   "I will live victoriously"  and "I was created in the image of God" and "I have the DNA of a winner" is true and biblical.   What does he say that is so wrong?

Just now, Cobalt1959 said:

And once again it is abundantly clear that you have no idea how to use the word "judge."  

Pointing out false doctrine is not judging.  It does not even come close.  Osteen preaches false doctrine.  He closed his church to flood victims.  Those are facts, not "judging."  People use the word "judging" for a couple of different reasons and those reasons never have anything to do with actual judging.  As a Christian, you should be pointing out Osteen's false doctrine as well since we are all supposed to be Watchman.  That duty is not optional.  Whe you make posts like the one above in an effort to shame others into silence and protect a false teach you actually work against the Kingdom and you are openly slandering people.  You might want to examine your own behavior before you start telling others how to behave.

You really need to dig into it to find the facts.  Youtube is not a source of truth.    I'm not shaming anybody sir. I'm saying God says not to judge others..That is to find others guilty of sin or wrong doing.  That is exactly what is going on here.   

None of you people have said what Osteen says that is so wrong.  You just accuse.  And That does not make you right.

5 minutes ago, Denadii said:

Personally I have never listened to Osteen.   Still I see where God says to not talk against the people He has called.   Testing the spirits is one thing but bad mouthing the man called by God is quite another.

BTW  What he says   "I will live victoriously"  and "I was created in the image of God" and "I have the DNA of a winner" is true and biblical.   What does he say that is so wrong?

You have never listened to him but you defend him? Where is the wisdom in THAT?

You dont have first hand knowledge of what he teaches so you are in no position to defend him OR call him called by God! That is just plain ludicrous !!

Ephesians 4: 

12For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ:

14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ: