• Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

They are not worshiping when they pray to saints.  They are requesting prayers 

OH, if I should die before you or any catholic etc.    Please don't pray to me.   I cant help you.   ONLY GOD can.

I was but a wicked dung pile sinner saved BY THE GOD we should BE PRAYING TOO.   HE HELPS.   

All else is blasphemy.   I don't need help from men.   GOD SUPPLYS ALL I NEED IN CHRIST JESUS.  that IS WHO I TRUST IN.

I am so sorry for them and many others who help keep them in this delusion of praying to saints or mary.

IF Samuel could hear yall NOW or the saints or mary they would all say WHAT SAMUEL TOLD SAUL

HEY I CANT HELP YA..............why did you wake me .      A hint, should not the living SEEK to their GOD and NOT THE DEAD.    let that one sink in a bit.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

OH, if I should die before you or any catholic etc.    Please don't pray to me.   I cant help you.   ONLY GOD can.

I was but a wicked dung pile sinner saved BY THE GOD we should BE PRAYING TOO.   HE HELPS.   

All else is blasphemy.   I don't need help from men.   GOD SUPPLYS ALL I NEED IN CHRIST JESUS.  that IS WHO I TRUST IN.

I am so sorry for them and many others who help keep them in this delusion of praying to saints or mary.

IF Samuel could hear yall NOW or the saints or mary they would all say WHAT SAMUEL TOLD SAUL

HEY I CANT HELP YA..............why did you wake me .      A hint, should not the living SEEK to their GOD and NOT THE DEAD.    let that one sink in a bit.

You are confusing talking to the dead. From praying to the saints. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

You are confusing talking to the dead. From praying to the saints. 

You will now be held accountable .    you were told it , no longer can it be said you condone it for others in ignorance.

Bad place to be.    Now I know sometimes our pride can feel a bit of a sting .  But my advice you kick the god of self off his pedastool.

Kick him off.    ANY TYPE OF prayer to saints or mary or any other ,  is blashphemy.    Since I warned you twice.    That is sufficient.

the rest is now on you.   

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

On 9/12/2017 at 1:18 AM, JohnD said:

Matthew 7:13–14 (AV)
13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

1 Corinthians 13:12 (AV)
12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

Matthew 15:14 (AV)
14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

This is aimed at ALL humanity.

Mankind is naturally blind about spirituality. 

Human nature is satanic / satanically influenced.

Most religions take a piece of truth and baptize it in human superstition, tradition, beliefs, etc.

Which is on par with spiritual excrement.

Not only is the RCC rife with spiritual excrement, so are most Protestant Denominations and most Messianic Judaism organizations.

Because they have added mostly Romanite doctrines to the Gospel. They part from RCC and Christendom (in Messianic Judaism) yet cling to RCC dogma or they invent their own based on misinterpreting the scriptures or adding traditions from superstitions etc.

I know that's hard to hear.

But when you defer to the Holy Spirit as sole interpreter of the Bible (which he wrote) and you use the Bible to affirm it is He that is doing the interpretation... then you will be amazed to see how much "Christians and Messianics" have erred. And Most of it stems from the Roman Imperial hijacking of the Church in the 4th Century CE. 

John D.....as long as we don't mistake Jesus saying to "let them alone" for complacency and allowing error to reign in the body of Christ.....the context was that Pharisees were offended at things Jesus was preaching, and so Jesus alluded to the principle of letting wheat and tares grow together until the end, for the disciples not to take issue with the Pharisee's offence.  Jesus Himself was not complacent and was often bringing correction and reproof and instruction in the truth, as well as rebuking the Pharisees.....He would not have contradicted His own words, so we need to be careful of rightly dividing that.

Completely agree with the condition of the church.....we are in the falling away that was spoken of in 2 Thess. 2.  Flesh is the culprit, and always has been from the beginning, and that's why each believer is to live according to the flesh no longer, but put it to death.  It seems like the biggest problem of Rome really was the politicizing of the gospel and that is what led to huge compromise and mixture with paganism , as well persecution of true believers who would not compromise the truth.

• Thumbs Up 2

19 hours ago, Denadii said:

Did you get born again because some 'loving' person dumped all over you about how you are so stupid as to get caught in that false teaching that you believe?  Did you get saved because you were told that you are a dupe to a false prophet called a pope?    I think not. You got saved because you wanted the salvation that Jesus offers.  You heard your own spirit confirming its end in hell if you do not seek Jesus.

I don't understand why it's being assumed that anyone here is going around with a bad attitude and calling people stupid.  What was Jesus' attitude and the apostles......that is the exact same approach that we are to have......and that is all that is being affirmed here that I can see.  This thread is about the problems with the Roman Catholic church, doctrines and practices, and that is what is being discussed.  People need to realize why RCC is not a legitimate expression of the gospel, so that they don't get led astray by it.

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, JohnD said:

♫ My religion's better than your religion.

My religion's better than yours. ♪

The tune incurably religious man sings all the way into the pit.

The way God brought about his revelation (from Genesis to Maps)  and implemented his plan, it was to establish what right from wrong is, prove man can't save himself, and to cut through the subterfuge, superstition, and superfluity of religion with the simple truth. We all need saving. Here's how. Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ plus nothing.

The rest is the lifetimes of his dealing with us through the relationship we have with God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.

Come judgment day, what we did in accordance to his plan we will be rewarded for.

Come judgment day, those who do not believe in Jesus continue onto hell just like they were the day they were born.

All of us were. But simple and only faith in Jesus Christ changes that destination.

Only trust him.

No one here is singing that childish attitude.....it's not about that.  It's a serious matter about where people are going to spend eternity. 

Brother, even the devils believe and tremble.  Salvation and eternal life requires something more than mental assent.........we must be born again of the Spirit, because who has not the Spirit is none of His.  And then there are things we must diligently add to faith, to make our calling and election sure.....says the bible, not me.  Should we hide this knowledge that leads to life from catholic friends and relatives and just let them skip merrily along to hell without trying to share the true gospel with them........do you not think they ought to be given a chance, that love compels us.......or what is it you are trying to discourage exactly, and whose side are you on in the good fight of faith?

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

I watch many Catholic youtube studies by priest and Catholic teachers. 

No wonder you cant see. You are in the deception! RUN and SEEK CHRIST ALONE

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  364
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

Go to youtube Wayne222 and search for  "Dave Hunt - A Woman Rides The Beast 1993 Pre-Book Lecture"

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  503
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Birthday:  08/20/1948

3 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

I don't understand why it's being assumed that anyone here is going around with a bad attitude and calling people stupid.  What was Jesus' attitude and the apostles......that is the exact same approach that we are to have......and that is all that is being affirmed here that I can see.  This thread is about the problems with the Roman Catholic church, doctrines and practices, and that is what is being discussed.  People need to realize why RCC is not a legitimate expression of the gospel, so that they don't get led astray by it.

LOL  My point is simply this.  If you compare your beliefs to theirs they will feel dumped on and judged.  Why? Because they see how bad they've been duped...They feel stupid and foolish for being fooled as they indeed were.   If you simply show them Jesus, alive and well in you. They will want Him too and seek him out. Probably through you.   You will lead them to Jesus faster through your actions than from telling them how evil the Romanist religion is.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  503
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Birthday:  08/20/1948

9 minutes ago, Davida said:

Sorry , that is not my experience. They need to be shown through the Word of GOD, that is what they have been lacking imo. The Scripture says  Romans 10: 17 "Faith comes from hearing and hearing by the word of Christ."

& we need to be praying for them that GOD opens their ears to HIS Word.

Of Course.  LOL