• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Brothers& Sisters

This Morning I was reading some in Revelation and whenever I do I think of America,I do not see America in any of it & never have.So often I think that America is probably not there because it probably isn't going to be anywhere,or maybe it is just insignificant or maybe we will all be Raptured or maybe maybe maybe?????lol

Anyway,after reading I thought I might listen to a video  sermon and I saw one by Mark Correll,it was about America being spiritually connected to Israel   "JERUSALEM",cute huh?He spoke about Americas foundation on Gods Word,being a Judeo-Christian Nation and a whole lot of history regarding Biblical precepts etc.....but thats not what I want to talk about.I want to talk about Blessings & curses and see what you all think about it...

America was dedicated to God,our founding Fathers were men of Biblical principal(please lets not get off topic here if you disagree already-lol)!To summarize,America has been bountifully Blessed as One Nation under God...Now if we are spiritually connected to Israel because we are probably the only country on the planet that supports Israel then I'm sure we are also Blessed as Israel is Blessed,right? After all,that's what Scripture Says

This country has become a powerful nation,we have prospered greatly yet slowly but surely we are turning away from God and thats what this video was about.....Gods Blessings for Israel were conditional,if you look at the Book of Dueteronomy you will see the Blessings & the curses......can we read the Book of Dueteronomy & see the curses of Israel upon us?

1-Duet28:28 (curses of madness).....Have you ever seen such a spirit of lunacy such as this,all you hear these days is mental disorders,bi-polar,clinical depression,manic depressive,paranoid schizophrenia etc...etc...

2-Duet 28:23-24   (Drought,disfavor of a nation , prayers of Elijah)......Global warming?

3-Duet 28:21-22(Disease,pestilence,nation against nation).......Nation against nation ....fatal epidemics,West Nile,aids,ebola,bird flu,zica,corona virus

4-Duet 28:30-31(Break up of Family)......divorce rates,abandonment,adultery,living together ...the statistics are alarming

5-Duet  28:41   (Children are a heartache)   I don't have to elaborate here

6-Duet 28:43 (Strangers owning what we should own)     we are 2 trillion in debt to China,so many foreign owned businesses,China owns 51% of the Empire State Bldg!

7-Duet 28:56-57    (Women hating their children-Molech,child sacrifice).........abortion,need I say more?

Jesus took all curses ,we as Christians choose Life-the Way,the Truth & the LIfe-our lIving Redeemer is the curse reverser

and we know God Loves us but as a Nation we must return to God"Make America Godly Again",she must repent

14 if my people who are called by my name ghumble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.                                    2 Chron 7:14

So what do you think?I'm not sure what to think but we do see the signs of the times as I'm sure every generation sees them as the End Times.......Are our Blessings as a nation conditional,is America cursed for unrepentance,I think we've seen nothing yet? 

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

This world will continue to reject God, His word and His people. In the still future God will end the Church age and He will rapture all the genuine believers.

1 Thessalonians 4:14-18 

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who [a]sleep in Jesus.

15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are [b]asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.

Then this world will experience the 7 year tribulation. Untold loss of life and destruction of this earth will occur. Also large numbers of people will come to Christ. God will still be in control. 

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,466
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Good observations KP, I agree with everything you've said. Another thing that lends credence to your thoughts; is the cycle of nations and predictable patterns of God's blessings and judgments. 

Time after time in history, this cycle has been repeated and no one has ever learned from history. To be brief; let's just use Israel as a brief example with the Lords blessings, curses and judgments. Israel was in bondage and servants of other kingdoms [servitude]; they where hopeless and God delivered them from bondage [dictatorship], they worshiped the one true living God and greatly prospered, then apathy and rebellion set in once again. They started worshiping Baal and other idols, sacrificed their children to them [think of today's abortions]. They were warned by God to repent and they didn't. A judgment was sent by God and they were back from where they started, in bondage and slavery, with a greatly reduced population. This cycle repeated itself over and over with the Jew's and most other empires.

I believe America is ripe for national judgment and overdue. It appears about half of American's have been turned over to a debased mind; that killing a fetus by the millions is not murder [pushing for up to delivery time now], it's pro choice, a fetus is just an unwanted appendage. In this cycle the one true living God is kicked out of society and outlawed. That void is filled with other idols [Allah, Wicca, money, accumulated wealth, possessions, movie stars, rock stars, celebrities, sports stars, etc.]. National laws are passed calling good evil and evil good [this seems to be the triggering point?]. The word of God, and those Christian's spreading the Gospel, are called haters, intolerant, insensitive, a cancer that needs cut out, domestic terrorists, etc. I could go on and on with this subject but I'm hearing some snoring and yawns :D

They're a number of theories of where America, the current superpower is in Bible prophecy. If England is the biblical Tarshish and not Spain, then I think the lion with its eagles wings plucked might have some significance possibly? Isles mentioned in the Bible, usually refer to nation(s) across a great body of water. There's only a few possibilities of America's status in the very near future. (1) God's overdue national judgment occurs and we are destroyed by whatever and however means. (2) We're incapable of coming to Israel's defense because of an economic meltdown, natural disaster, terrorists attack or something else? (3) The Rapture occurred; our country is in disarray by the sudden disappearance of a large segment of people running our government, finances, military, critical infrastructure and nuclear power plants; car-plane-boat-rail crashes everywhere, panic, looting and rioting everywhere, etc.

The Bible is very detailed about most of the nations involved during the end-times. It's interesting to note, not one nation is mentioned from this side of the hemisphere. One third of the earths green grass and trees are going to be burnt up with a fervent heat [where on earth?] One third of the earths fresh drinking water is going to be poisoned [where on earth?] During end-time events, it doesn't seem Israel and the middle East are having difficulties with raging fires and finding potable water. Time to get off my:

:soapbox:

Blessings Dennis

Wow,we certainly are on the same page!!!!! I'm glad to see someone else considers these things,I don't know if many do or not?Thanks for sharing  your very unbiased opinions  especially regarding this side of the planet.lol

I listen to  a lot of what Jonathon Kahn(Cahn?) has to say,I find it soooo interesting when he explains the paradigms & how history does repeat itself

Ecclesiastes 1:9 King James Version (KJV)

The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Have you read or heard any of his writings? I like the "blueprints" he shows,like President Trump & his following in Jehu's footsteps,cool stuff! He also speaks of the Judgements for Nations,as you touched on.....I believe as you do,America is ripe                                                                                     With love-in Christ<Kwik

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,250
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/27/2020 at 9:57 AM, kwikphilly said:

On 2/27/2020 at 2:46 PM, Dennis1209 said:

Kwikphilly......

I agree. America has truly been blessed by God......like no other nation in the history of the world. They have sent more missionaries than any other nation. Their open door policy has resulted in millions escaping persecution from other countries. 

But they have fallen. Big time. I think because they still bless Israel that God is holding back from judgment. But the day is coming. 

Dennis 1209......

Perhaps the prophecy in Daniel that says......" He will take action against the strongest of forces with the help of a foreign god"....Dan 11:39.....is talking about America. They have, after all, the mightiest military in the world.

"He will have the help of a foreign god" ...... this is a demonic entity that will help him subdue the strongest of forces. It will be no ordinary take down.

I've always wondered if we will really know. I mean, if the internet is controlled/censored  like in so many countries....Cuba, Iran, N Korea....etc, or if it is taken down, or ???????...... will we know what is happening? If the governments control ALL the media everywhere.......how will we know what is being presented to us is truth?. 

Jesus warns about being deceived. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,466
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

Kwikphilly......

I agree. America has truly been blessed by God......like no other nation in the history of the world. They have sent more missionaries than any other nation. Their open door policy has resulted in millions escaping persecution from other countries. 

But they have fallen. Big time. I think because they still bless Israel that God is holding back from judgment. But the day is coming. 

Dennis 1209......

Perhaps the prophecy in Daniel that says......" He will take action against the strongest of forces with the help of a foreign god"....Dan 11:39.....is talking about America. They have, after all, the mightiest military in the world.

"He will have the help of a foreign god" ...... this is a demonic entity that will help him subdue the strongest of forces. It will be no ordinary take down.

I've always wondered if we will really know. I mean, if the internet is controlled/censored  like in so many countries....Cuba, Iran, N Korea....etc, or if it is taken down, or ???????...... will we know what is happening? If the governments control ALL the media everywhere.......how will we know what is being presented to us is truth?. 

Jesus warns about being deceived. 

Interesting thoughts to ponder there Joe.

I've always been puzzled on how governments are going to explain the sudden disappearance of millions of people; with all the wrecks [airplane, automobile, boats, etc.] and additional mayhem occurring? I've been speculating about all the conditioning, sightings, news and government reports about ET'S and UFO'S. I was thinking what better way to explain it than; the ET'S removed us for whatever reason.

But another plausible explanation could be the power itself of the Resurrection / Rapture. I'm thinking of the power itself manifesting in the graves exploding and everyone receiving their glorified bodies. If this power is manifested in our laws of physics, there must be a tremendous electric / magnetic impulse generated? Should that turn out to be the case; there would be no need for the government to explain anything. There would be a blackout of regional and global communications, because electric, electronic and the internet would be shut down for an unknown length of time [EMP]? Only local areas would notice what has happened and may not know it was global in nature, perhaps thinking it is localized, not being able to communicate by modern means???

God indeed has blessed this nation more than any other. I've wondered from where, when and how, our founders got the idea and concept of manifest destiny for our nation? Ever notice that in some of their writings? I too believe a possible reason we have not received judgment yet, is because of our support for God's chosen people Israel; and we still produce the most missionaries in the world. However; in the Bible it appears God's wrath and judgment falls upon a nation / people, shortly after immorality and the rejection of the One True living God, become the official law of the land. In the name of political correctness, inclusion and tolerance, look at all the immoral legislation that has become law. calling good evil and evil good [homosexuality, hate crime laws that are not applied equally, SCOTUS decisions, etc.]. 

At any rate, however the Lord's plan comes to fruition; this generation can easily see the ways and means of how all this can come about now [the glass half darkly is clearing up]. Previous generations could not even fathom how this could come about, and just believed it. We're living in and witnessing the culmination of end-time events. 

No need to mention all the preceding is just speculation from observation on my part. But it seems almost everyday another peace of the puzzle is inserted. 

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,203
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

10 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Interesting thoughts to ponder there Joe.

I've always been puzzled on how governments are going to explain the sudden disappearance of millions of people; with all the wrecks [airplane, automobile, boats, etc.] and additional mayhem occurring? I've been speculating about all the conditioning, sightings, news and government reports about ET'S and UFO'S. I was thinking what better way to explain it than; the ET'S removed us for whatever reason.

Hi Dennis,

Have you ever considered that the Lord would not have believers drive cars, buses, planes, trains, etc when we are about to go in the rapture.  For we will be gathering together as we will know for sure it is time.

`you are NOT in darkness that this day should overtake you as a thief.` (1 Thess. 5: 4)

`exhorting one another and all the more AS YOU SEE the day approaching.` (Heb. 10: 25)

`To those who EAGERLY WAIT FOR HIM He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation.` (Heb. 9: 28)

Blessings Eileen

Philadelphia (Greek: Φιλαδέλφεια, i.e., "the city of him who loves his brother"), was a town and district of Manisa Province in the Aegean region of Turkey,in Ancient Times

Jesus instructed John to address the 7 churches while he was in Patmos-Ephesus,Smyrna,Pergamum,Thyatira,Sardis,Laodicia & Philadelphia.......He was not speaking of Philadelphia,Pa.   

In any event I was not focusing on the Book of Revelation...I was interested on views regarding the Blessings & Curses of Israel and how it relates to the current state of our Nation,,America   

If people would only learn from past mistakes,history.....for us Believers we see that it is Written and also the writing is on the wall,lol Anyway,imo  we have not met any of the conditions of the Bountiful Blessings bestowed upon America(I'm speaking as a NATION)and I believe we have been in a State of Grace only because of the Merciful,Loving,Long Suffering,Goodness of Almighty Father God......

With love-in Christ,Kwik