• Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

10 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Ron Wyatt was a fraud.

shiloh357

1 John 2:9   He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.

1 John 2:11   But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.

Luke 9:50   And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

10 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Ron Wyatt was a fraud.

Was he not the man who claimed to find Jesus shroud with His blood still on it? I watched  a  video long time ago and I felt right away in my spirit that something was off...

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, Sister said:

shiloh357

1 John 2:9   He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.

1 John 2:11   But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.

Luke 9:50   And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.

No, the guy really is a fraud.  He claims to have found Sodom and Gomorrah, the ARk of the Covenant, Noah's Ark, and he claims that he has found the blood of Jesus, literally the biological blood of Jesus on top of Golgotha.   He claims the Ark of the Covenant is directly underneath the cross inside the hill of Golgotha.

All of his claims have been debunked by real archeologists.    For one thing, Jesus was not crucified on top of Golgotha.  The Romans never crucified anyone top of the Hill.   The Bible doesn't say Jesus was crucified on top of Golgotha.  The crucifixion site was on a road that passed in front of the cliff face of Golgotha.  The Romans always, always, always crucified people on the roadside. 

Where we get the idea that Jesus was crucified on top of a hill is from the old hymn, "the old rugged cross."  But that hymn is incorrect.   Jesus was not crucified on top of a hill.  And that means that Wyatt's claims that he found the blood of Jesus (which he claims has only female chromozomes) on top of Golgotha is a lie.  It also means that he lied when he said that the blood of Jesus fell down from the cross into a crack on the hill top down to the Ark of the Covenant.   It's all a big lie.

Guest shiloh357
4 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Was he not the man who claimed to find Jesus shroud with His blood still on it? I watched  a  video long time ago and I felt right away in my spirit that something was off...

No, he claims that he found the blood of Jesus on top  of Golgotha and scraped it up and had it re-hydrated and discovered it only had female chromosomes.   He has a dedicated, ignorant, gullible following that will believe ANYTHING some scam artist will dream up.   Too man people get caught up in the sensationalist scams of men like Wyatt.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

No, he claims that he found the blood of Jesus on top  of Golgotha and scraped it up and had it re-hydrated and discovered it only had female chromosomes.   He has a dedicated, ignorant, gullible following that will believe ANYTHING some scam artist will dream up.   Too man people get caught up in the sensationalist scams of men like Wyatt.

Thanks Shiloh , I know its false ,we had a friend who was so excited to show us video's from this man :(

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

I don't know why it is so important for Christians to find Noah's Ark, the Ark of the Covenant and other things like this. I believe they have never been found for a reason but I know Christians will focus on them. I know a family who have dedicated themselves to finding the Ark of the Covenant. And for what reason? I don't know. Now they say that they spread the gospel but when they speak in the church they are more focused on the Ark of the Covenant than the gospel. Needless to say when they come to our church to speak we make sure that we do not show up. 

God in His time, and if He chooses to, will allow us to find those things. But as of right now we need to focus more on sharing the gospel then trying to find something that quite honestly doesn't affect my salvation. Just my two cents.

• Praise God! 1

Guest shiloh357
29 minutes ago, Jaydog1976 said:

I don't know why it is so important for Christians to find Noah's Ark, the Ark of the Covenant and other things like this. I believe they have never been found for a reason but I know Christians will focus on them. I know a family who have dedicated themselves to finding the Ark of the Covenant. And for what reason? I don't know. Now they say that they spread the gospel but when they speak in the church they are more focused on the Ark of the Covenant than the gospel. Needless to say when they come to our church to speak we make sure that we do not show up. 

God in His time, and if He chooses to, will allow us to find those things. But as of right now we need to focus more on sharing the gospel then trying to find something that quite honestly doesn't affect my salvation. Just my two cents.

That's what I think, as well.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

14 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

No, the guy really is a fraud.  He claims to have found Sodom and Gomorrah, the ARk of the Covenant, Noah's Ark,

shiloh357

You still have not answered.

Did Wyatt not show proof?  Concrete evidence?  Photo's, video footage of his findings?

Yes or no?

and he claims that he has found the blood of Jesus, literally the biological blood of Jesus on top of Golgotha.   He claims the Ark of the Covenant is directly underneath the cross inside the hill of Golgotha.

The bible does not say that Christ was NOT crucified on top of a hill.  It says he was crucified in Golgotha, that's all we are shown in the Canon.

All of his claims have been debunked by real archeologists.

Who hired these experts to debunk is the question.  Are these the same archeologists that claim the earth is millions of years old?

For one thing, Jesus was not crucified on top of Golgotha.  The Romans never crucified anyone top of the Hill.   The Bible doesn't say Jesus was crucified on top of Golgotha.  The crucifixion site was on a road that passed in front of the cliff face of Golgotha.  The Romans always, always, always crucified people on the roadside. 

Jesus was no any ordinary man crucified.  The Romans did not usually put a title above them either.  King of the Jews.

This was the biggest mocking of all time.  How many crucified raised the dead to life, healed the sick, and claimed he was the Son of God who could forgive sins?

For one who caused such a stir, and was greatly mocked,  I don't see why they would put him in a common place, ...but makes sense to me, God would inspire them to crucify on top of a hill for all to see on that exact spot God chose.  This was no ordinary crucifixion, but one that would go down in history.

Where we get the idea that Jesus was crucified on top of a hill is from the old hymn, "the old rugged cross."  But that hymn is incorrect. 

I never knew that hymn, and it has nothing to do with why I believe Ron Wyatt's findings.

Jesus was not crucified on top of a hill.  And that means that Wyatt's claims that he found the blood of Jesus (which he claims has only female chromozomes) on top of Golgotha is a lie. 

So they tell you, men in power who lie against the truth.  You believe them?  Can you see a pattern?

The blood that was collected had 24 Chromosones.  23 from Mary, and one Y to determine his sex.

Do you think that Christ's blood should of had human Chromosones from his Father's side?  That his blood would be normal considering no human fathered him?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  391
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

He also found Mt Sinai which is Jabal al-Lawz in Saudi Arabia :

for this Hagar Is Mount Sinai In Arabia, ........     • Galatians 4:25

http://www.arkdiscovery.com/mt__sinai_found.htm

The Split Rock of Horeb :

wpe116.jpg

This is The Golden Calf Alter that has been fenced off by The Saudi Arabian Officials :

sinaisign.jpg

4cab1c52f1416f9f6fbabf7350cfcd17.jpg

44893759.jpg

calfaltar02.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  391
  • Content Per Day:  0.16