Marilyn C

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

Is the title of this thread to mean "Russia will be judged by God first?" If so, I have hard time believing it. Russia prohibits homosexuality by force, prohibits many cults, and is trying to get citizens to have families, rather than abort them or not have them and go extinct like Japan (CBN News). 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,473
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Hello Vlad. I have a question to ask if you don't mind?

The information I read and see claims the Russian military is now composed of 40% Muslims? I'm being told that if the Muslim migration continues at the same rate, in 30-40 years, Muslims will be the majority in Russia. Any truth to what I'm seeing and hearing? Thanks.

Dennis

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,205
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

Hello Vlad. I have a question to ask if you don't mind?

The information I read and see claims the Russian military is now composed of 40% Muslims? I'm being told that if the Muslim migration continues at the same rate, in 30-40 years, Muslims will be the majority in Russia. Any truth to what I'm seeing and hearing? Thanks.

Dennis

Hi Dennis,

The same goes for Europe.

2 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Is the title of this thread to mean "Russia will be judged by God first?" If so, I have hard time believing it. Russia prohibits homosexuality by force, prohibits many cults, and is trying to get citizens to have families, rather than abort them or not have them and go extinct like Japan (CBN News). 

Hi Fidei,

The same can be said of Islam. And yes the West will get judged very severely. The order is not to do with how wicked, as all are under the sway of the evil one, but has to do with how they treat Israel.

`I will also gather all nations, an bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat; and I will enter into judgement with them there on account of my people Israel...` (Joel 3: 2)

That is as we know Armageddon, however the `northern army` is before that. (Joel 2: 20) If we look at where Russian and Iran are today, just a few kilometres from Israel, (south of Syria near the Golan Heights) then we ask, ~`What are they doing there, together,`- God`s word tells us.

Marilyn. 

On ‎26‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 9:51 PM, vlad said:

Hi Marylin, "Meshech and Tubal" is a new thing to me altogether. I am only trying to learn the basics of it from Wikipedia. Thank you for giving me this direction.

Hi vlad,

Now I know that often when God is speaking of names, He refers to their origin. Thus I have looked into the Hebrew meaning of the words -

Gog - Heb. `Gowg, Gog, the name of an Israelite also of some northern nation.

Magog - Heb. `Magowg, Magog, a son of Japheth, also a northern region.

regards, Marilyn.

15 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Fidei,

The same can be said of Islam. And yes the West will get judged very severely. The order is not to do with how wicked, as all are under the sway of the evil one, but has to do with how they treat Israel.

`I will also gather all nations, an bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat; and I will enter into judgement with them there on account of my people Israel...` (Joel 3: 2)

That is as we know Armageddon, however the `northern army` is before that. (Joel 2: 20) If we look at where Russian and Iran are today, just a few kilometres from Israel, (south of Syria near the Golan Heights) then we ask, ~`What are they doing there, together,`- God`s word tells us.

Marilyn. 

Has Russia been harsh to Israel? I haven't heard, is there a place on a news site I can read about it? The reason I ask is Putin grew up with Jews, when he was boy to early adulthood he lived in a small house with Jews who acted like second family to him. (The New Tsar: The Rise and Reign of Vladimir Putin, Steven Lee Meyers, Honorus Solvietus, and Chapter 2). In fact, Putin was accused of being a Jew because of his behavior (Pg 106, Steven Lee Meyers). 

Edited by Fidei Defensor

Just now, Fidei Defensor said:

Has Russia been harsh to Israel? I haven't heard, is there a place on a news site I can read about it? The reason I ask is Putin grew up with Jews, when he was boy to early adulthood he lived in a small house with Jews who acted like second family to him. (The New Tsar: The Rise and Reign of Vladimir Putin, Steven Lee Meyers, Honorus Solvietus, and Chapter 2). 

Hi Fidei,

That is very interesting, thank you. There is some information in my recent blog - ~The Russian War,` that you may find interesting also.

regards, Marilyn.

8 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Fidei,

That is very interesting, thank you. There is some information in my recent blog - ~The Russian War,` that you may find interesting also.

regards, Marilyn.

I know Russia has invaded Crimea, Ukraine, is at war in Syria, and is on border of Poland. But I haven't heard much about Russia and Israel. Is it believed Russia will come from Syria down into Israel, that this is Bear from North prophecy people have been waiting to be fulfilled? The problem is that Russia's symbol isn't a bear (that was symbol imposed on them by other empires in 16th century), but was originally a Two Headed Eagle, because they believed until The October Revolution, Lenin and Stalin, that they were Third Rome after Constantinople fell to Ottoman Turks (Russia A Short History, Abraham Ascher, Chapters 1-5). Russia was Third Rome, because Eastern Orthodoxy, the Christian Church of Rome (Constantine's Time) survived in Russia after fall of Constantinople. 

Joke: Perhaps California is Bear from the North, since its flag is a bear and it intends to secede from union and become country: 

nunst0006.gif

Ironically, the California Flag has Red Star of Communism! That star was used under Stalin. :o 

Edited by Fidei Defensor

2. MoscowPoster.jpg

1 hour ago, Marilyn C said:

2. MoscowPoster.jpg

I argue that Russia began to use the Bear symbol after being demonized as the Bear in 16th century [they accepted the bear and used it as a kinda quip back at nations, "so you call us bear, fine we will maul you and defeat you as great USSR!"), but it was not an indigenous symbol of Russa as in case of America using a bald eagle or England using the Lion. 

Edited by Fidei Defensor