• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  102
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

1 minute ago, brakelite said:

I would not consider .308 heavy no...used a sawn off .308 pig hunting a life-time ago.

But I haven't seen a detailed inventory of what was found. I was going by some of the video clips and what sounded like .50 caliber. 

Ok I'm with you now. If its released that he had .50cal in that room then yes lol I'd be asking how he achieved getting something similar to a Barret .50 sniper rifle up there and going auto with a semi-auto rifle, a bump-stock wouldn't attach to something that size. Or a .50 machine gun which we used to mount on vehicles, they weigh a ton. Like you, I've only seen I think two weapons in the photo's, a .223 and possibly a .308 but not a .50cal or a .30cal as yet. 

I'm no expert on weapons, but perhaps being in a built-up area, tall buildings, echo etc exaggerated or magnified the sound? Certain muzzle breaks can also increase sound as they release more of the gas over the more conventional muzzles. Their purpose is to decrease the amount of recoil by letting more gasses out through the barrel, once again adding to that more of a stable firing platform and smoother shot. 

Pig hunting is a hoot!

• Group:  Junior Member

2 minutes ago, brakelite said:

Copied from fb friend poses some interesting challenges....

Ill take a look, be back a bit later, thanks.

Ok, Just had a chat to a guy whose a couple doors down from me, he's more the weapons expert. The two weapons in the video are without doubt AR15's (M4 family/variants). 

The first weapon has what looks to be an ACOG sight (not a Trijicon which I thought earlier) with magnifier or some sort of lens cover attached, basically this sight has reticules inside for different ranges and is primarily used by guys for deliberate and single shots, or more for marksmanship type shooting. Cant remember the magnification of this sight, but at 2-300m you would be able to pick out a mole on the end of someone's nose for example. It also has the bipod and the muzzle break that I alluded to earlier. It has no bump stock that we can see, so I'd assume he's used this for single shot sniping or marksmanship type shooting i.e. single shot/semi auto. It also has a standard 30rd magazine attached.

The second rifle in the video is the same, however this one has a red dot EOTECH sight, which has no magnification. This sight can be used in open terrain, close quarters or assault type scenarios. Its more of a sight for all occasions rather than one specific purpose. This weapon has the attached bump-stock for full auto fire and the fore-grip more for assault style shooting. It also has an extended magazine attached, 60rds would be my guess, could be more though.

As far as we can tell from the images, brass casings and magazines, both look to be 5.56mm/.223. The way he's set up these two particular weapons, pretty obvious that ones meant for sniping (long range), and one for assaulting (short range), so he's planned for both scenarios. A lot more could be assumed by his weapon set-up, but I'll leave it at that.

Haven't as yet seen any imagery of the additional weapons, so will be interesting to see what else he had up there. 

3 hours ago, brakelite said:

1. Photos of several windows missing from lower floors. Consistent with iPhone videos of Taxi Driver and others showing gun flashes seen from lower floors. And consistent with reports of tow or mare machine guns of different make firing simultaneously. 

2. Guest in Room next to Paddock’s 32 floor room FAST ASLEEP during shooting! and woken by swat team and told to leave before they broke into Paddock’s room. 

3. None of the guests below or above Paddock’s  32 second floor or guests in the 31st or 33rd floors (heard?) or called front desk about shooting  poses above or below them.

4. Swat team photos of the dead Paddock show new fresh bullets ON TOP OF THE BLOOD around his head.  Not possible if he was a lone shutter or shot himself through the mouth.

5. Every inch of the Mandalay and it’s hall ways are installed with security cameras and watched in a command room 24-7 but no one in security saw Paddock install security cameras outside of the room he booked to alert him of anyone’s approach to his room.

6. None of the staff has made a statement of what they may have seen or heard during the 10 minutes of shooting? Gag order by FBI or Antifa supporting CEO? 

7. Another JKF cover up of Deep State involvement with a fall Guy?

A lot of questions still to be answered undoubtedly. The hotel CCTV footage over that 72 hour period after him checking in, would be in possession of the FBI as they piece together this guys movements.

Shell casings on top of the blood. Think about the carpet as a sponge, as the blood seeps out it spreads and the carpet absorbs. Its the same as if you dripped some water onto paper towel, the fluid spreads through and beneath anything on top of it.

Unsure what's with the hotel staff not being interviewed etc, perhaps management put a gag-order on them?

As for the guy sleeping through the ordeal in the room next door, I seriously doubt it. Its likely he was curled up in a ball inside the wardrobe or under the bed praying it would all just go away. He was probably terrified, understandably so and we aren't all built to confront evil when it comes knocking. Not sure he could have done much without a weapon. He may have even been too frightened to get on the phone and report the noise fearing the killer next door would hear him?

I don't believe there's any cover-up. I believe the authorities are still searching for motive and keeping things wired tight until they are 100% no one else is involved, its standard operating procedure.

Edited by OneLight
Videos are to be in the Video Forums only - deleted.

2 hours ago, Kris said:

Edited 1 hour ago by OneLight
Videos are to be in the Video Forums only - deleted.

huh? I didn't post one.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,138
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

9 hours ago, Davida said:

I'm sure you realize that is different. We are not talking about a hobbyist.  This guy got a sudden interest in amassing 33 weapons in one yr and the person who lived with him didn't notice anything troubling brewing? Anyway....

At what age do people become gun hobbyists.....   especially when you have that much money available....     we should not make assumptions we don't know for sure    This person is obviously not a normal entity.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

13 hours ago, brakelite said:

1. Photos of several windows missing from lower floors. Consistent with iPhone videos of Taxi Driver and others showing gun flashes seen from lower floors. And consistent with reports of tow or mare machine guns of different make firing simultaneously. 

2. Guest in Room next to Paddock’s 32 floor room FAST ASLEEP during shooting! and woken by swat team and told to leave before they broke into Paddock’s room. 

3. None of the guests below or above Paddock’s  32 second floor or guests in the 31st or 33rd floors (heard?) or called front desk about shooting  poses above or below them.

4. Swat team photos of the dead Paddock show new fresh bullets ON TOP OF THE BLOOD around his head.  Not possible if he was a lone shutter or shot himself through the mouth.

5. Every inch of the Mandalay and it’s hall ways are installed with security cameras and watched in a command room 24-7 but no one in security saw Paddock install security cameras outside of the room he booked to alert him of anyone’s approach to his room.

6. None of the staff has made a statement of what they may have seen or heard during the 10 minutes of shooting? Gag order by FBI or Antifa supporting CEO? 

7. Another JKF cover up of Deep State involvement with a fall Guy?

Edited: Video deleted - videos are only allowed in the video section of the forum!

PLEASE stop with the conspiracy theories.  Or go post them in the Conspiracy forum.  This is a NEWS forum.

Edited by Omegaman 3.0
deleted video

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

11 hours ago, brakelite said:

Why do people believe everything they read on the internet or on facebook?

As it happens, a friend Ive known for years lives in las vegas. She told me (and this is eyewitness account) that the only windows that are shot out are the shooter's windows. No windows from lower floors were shot out. Perhaps the information your facebook friend has is doctored photos, or perhaps your facebook friend was just copying wrong information found on some way out there conspiracy site. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

What A.J. says is true; I found umpteen photos of the Mandalay Bay hotel taken the day after the shooting.  Two windows have been broken out so all the' multiple shooters from floors below' is absolute hogwash. 

The_Las_Vegas_shooting_could-22079f7b33a738540110dec8350cbd04.png

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,138
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

5 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Why do people believe everything they read on the internet or on facebook?

As it happens, a friend Ive known for years lives in las vegas. She told me (and this is eyewitness account) that the only windows that are shot out are the shooter's windows. No windows from lower floors were shot out. Perhaps the information your facebook friend has is doctored photos, or perhaps your facebook friend was just copying wrong information found on some way out there conspiracy site. 

we just got back home and have not seen much of the news reports but I would say that in a couple of video's it did look like three other windows were darker than the others on the building...   Maybe people were confusing those as being broken.....     I looked closely at the video that the cab driver took of the flashes that matched the sound, but those windows looked like the others beside them and I took it as just reflections.

The casings over the bloody spots was on one of the video's that I did see and that was kind of disturbing.....

I get the feeling we will never know the truth of what happened that night in my lifetime.    If there is more to it than some guy going nuts, it's already covered and any video showing anything else will just disappear if it hasn't already.

You can read Jana Davis's book about the Federal Building Bombing in Oklahoma City to get some insight as to how that happens.