IGNORED

What will the mark of the beast look like?

Kris

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

3 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

A major description of it is given.   its something ya wont be able to buy or sell LEST ye have it.

just member that.   one more hint.    The temple, our BODY is not even ours, ITSGODS.   thus never put that wicked thing in or on Gods holy temple.

OH.  its going to be rfid.   I know most don't want to see this , due to they know its here and will be offered.  and most want no difficutly in their life.

ME,  JESUS Fed five thousand , four thousand and GOD took care of ISRAEL in the desert.  SO I SHUN that wicked thing far from my skin  , CORECTION far from GODS TEMPLE.

Render unto ceasar that which is his , and render unto GOD that which is his

BUT NEVER render to ceasar the temple which is GODS ALONE , we been bought , we are not our own .     LOYALTY to GOD alone, not the beasts system which hates GOD .

guess many have forgotten simple truths. You be blessed now dear sister.  ponder and remember.........never give to Caesar that which is GODS ONLY.

What is the major description given of the MOB in the Book of Revelation? Where in scripture does it say that the MOB will be RFID?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  102
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

2 hours ago, missmuffet said:

What is the major description given of the MOB in the Book of Revelation? Where in scripture does it say that the MOB will be RFID?

It doesn't.

The main passage in the Bible that mentions the “mark of the beast” is Revelation 13:15-18. Other references can be found in Revelation 14:9, 11, 15:2, 16:2, 19:20, and 20:4.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

22 minutes ago, Kris said:

It doesn't.

The main passage in the Bible that mentions the “mark of the beast” is Revelation 13:15-18. Other references can be found in Revelation 14:9, 11, 15:2, 16:2, 19:20, and 20:4.

That is what I thought :noidea: