• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

9 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I sure am seeing a lot more false doctrine on Worthy lately. Some really strange stuff. Is it just me?

falsedoctrinewhite.jpg

I don't come here to find what I believe or what I should believe. This site is not my church.  I see it has an exchange of ideals. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,163
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

9 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

I don't come here to find what I believe or what I should believe. This site is not my church.  I see it has an exchange of ideals. 

One should be looking for the truth of God wherever they may be ....

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

Just now, enoob57 said:

One should be looking for the truth of God wherever they may be ....

Still though. Any serious questions should be taken up with your pastor. Or someone you know you can trust to give you sound Christian advice.  If I was to follow everything everybody says on here, I would be all over the place. Oh and lets not leave out seeking God's advice on our own as well. 

With that said. If you feel someone on here is spouting off false doctrine then call them out on it. Use the Bible and the brain that God gave you to back you up. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Who decides what false doctrine is? God. If it is not the literal true Word of God it is false doctrine.

Literal true word of God, does that include following what God/Jesus asks of us?

10 hours ago, missmuffet said:

When it comes to the Holy Bible you do not have to "think" you are right. The words are right there in front of you. You can not give God's words your own meaning or spiritualize the words. That is not what God intended.

But people interpret the Bible, each to thier own liking. As Ricardo said. Some feel the only way of baptism is total emersion. Others dont. The bible doesn't say you have to be totally emersed. But there are some who would argue it does.

10 hours ago, Davida said:

Some here actually fight against the ones giving truth & challenging false hoods of others. I believe it's a lost cause and sometimes feel like deleting all of my posts and leaving.

Me too. In fact I have been encouraged to "take a break from Worthy" in the past by the PTB.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

10 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

Literal true word of God, does that include following what God/Jesus asks of us?

I think that is so.

Sometimes, we are asked privately thru some way that the Lord communicates a thing. He is not limited to just words on a page. The WORD is Yeshua, the ONE, The Light of Men. It is he that speaks thru the prophets, the apostles, thru words of knowledge, thru donkeys if need be.

"We believe in Holy Spirit , the Lord , the giver of life , who proceeds from the Father and the Son, who with the Father and the Son is adored and glorified, who has spoken through the prophets."

Often He uses words. Other times He impresses on our spirits what is the Right and True way to proceed in a matter.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

When we think of the false doctrines that are being spread on this board, it usually in the form of conspiracy theories, rejection of the deity of Jesus or the person-hood of the Holy Spirit, and promotion of Roman Catholicism.

And what is your view of Roman Catholic

Just now, Justin Adams said:

I think that is so.

Sometimes, we are asked privately thru some way the the Lord communicates a thing. He is not limited to just words on a page. The WORD is Yeshua, the ONE, The Light of Men. It is he that speaks thru the prophets, the apostles, thru words of knowledge, thru donkeys if need be.

"We believe in Holy Spirit , the Lord , the giver of life , who proceeds from the Father and the Son, who with the Father and the Son is adored and glorified, who has spoken through the prophets."

Often He uses words. Other times He impresses on our spirits what is the Right and True way to proceed in a matter.

Then my question is this, Jesus asks us, "do this in remembrance of me" yes few churches take time to "break the bread" . After the Resurrection, two disciples were walking and talking, Jesus joined them. They didn't recognize Him. Jesus spoke scripture to them, and their hearts burned within them, but they still didn't recognize Him. It wasn't until the Breaking of the Bread, did they recognize Him. 

This is the very thing we Catholics do, at every mass. The Breaking of the Bread. We recognize Jesus with us. 

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  505
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

One man's false doctrine is another man's truth. Interpretation is the real problem.