• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

Democrats have always been pro-murder.

You all got a lot of strange notions about Democrats. But I will save that for a different post. I think I will look more into this story while I am waiting for my laundry to come out of the dryer. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

No, you're not.

Here is an update to the story. I know some of you have issues with CNN but that is were I found this.Appeals court issues stay in case of detained teen immigrant's abortion request.    http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/18/politics/pregnant-teen-immigrant-abortion-ruling/index.html 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

Lady, as it's been pointed out before, you're marching in lockstep with some very evil people.

Which party was it who booed God at the 2008 Democratic convention? Which party glorifies and celebrates the darkest, most basest sexual practices? Which party almost constantly comes down on the wrong side of ANY morality issue?

I'm not saying the GOP is better (hence the reason I'm an independent), but my Lord, the Dems don't even make a pretense of following Judeo-Christian precepts

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, John Robinson said:

Lady, as it's been pointed out before, you're marching in lockstep with some very evil people.

Which party was it who booed God at the 2008 Democratic convention? Which party glorifies and celebrates the darkest, most basest sexual practices? Which party almost constantly comes down on the wrong side of ANY morality issue?

I'm not saying the GOP is better (hence the reason I'm an independent), but my Lord, the Dems don't even make a pretense of following Judeo-Christian precepts

This topic is not about me. Nor is it about the Democratic party. 

8 hours ago, LadyKay said:

You all got a lot of strange notions about Democrats. But I will save that for a different post. I think I will look more into this story while I am waiting for my laundry to come out of the dryer. 

I heard the same thing you did about the decision being stayed by an appeals court on the Rush Limbaugh Show.  According to what I heard, she is 3 1/2 months pregnant and the original order said the abortion must be paid for by tax dollars.  She is a 17 year old illegal, but I don't know how she got into the country.  That is all the details I have.  

As far as strange notions about Democrats go, it is accurate to say they are pro-murder if they support abortion being legal.  Abortion is murder.  You can argue that there have been some pro-life Democrats, but they are few and far between, at least among elected officials.  I have spent a lot of time talking to anti-life Democrats, so I know how they think.  There are some differences in their reasons for taking the anti-life position.  The biggest one has to do with their view that women have a disadvantage to men because men can't get pregnant, and this harms them when they are climbing the corporate ladder.  They don't care that a baby is being killed.  One woman told me it is not relevant.  They want abortion legal so women are on equal footing with men.  

Clearly, abortion is big business.  Planned Parenthood and other abortion mills take in a great deal of money each year for killing babies.  Obviously, the more babies they kill, the more money they make.  What other reasons are there for supporting an anti-life position?  Some claim it is because there are poor people that can't afford to take care of these kids, but if that is the case, why not euthanize children that are already born because you can't feed them?  The same logic would apply.  Some claim the child would be an inconvenience, but there is always adoption.  Besides, that is a poor excuse for committing murder, and the same thing could be used to support euthanizing a 4 year old.  I can't think of any good reason for abortion except to save the life of the Mother.  If she would die giving birth, most everyone I know would allow that exception.  I am really not sure why the statement that Democrats have always been pro-murder is strange to you.  I suppose you could accurately say they haven't always been since they first came into existence.  You could go back several decades and that was not the case, but it has been since the 70s.