IGNORED

Do you really believe Revelations will unfold in our lifetime? Or do you "hedge the bet"?

Pudgenik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:
1 hour ago, OneLight said:

Another issue I see here is that Pudgenik is also claiming that the 144,000 will be Christians and not 12,000 from each of the 12 tribes. 

They are born again jews.    a jew who became a follower of Christ .    its real simple.  as the other nations , well we can read these came out of all nations ,

gentiles that came to Christ.  

Perhaps you missed the scripture I posted that clearly tells us who they are.

Revelation 7:1-8

After these things I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, on the sea, or on any tree.  Then I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, saying, “Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.”  And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed:

of the tribe of Judah twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Reuben twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Gad twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Asher twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Naphtali twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Manasseh twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Simeon twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Levi twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Issachar twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Zebulun twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Benjamin twelve thousand were sealed.

These were not Gentiles, but Jewish people.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just now, OneLight said:

After these things I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, on the sea, or on any tree.  Then I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, saying, “Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.”  And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed:

YEAH  Be blessed.    By grace I knew this the first day I read it years ago.    What I meant by gentiles is IF we read down a wee bit

the ones that came out of great tribulation , those,  they came from all nations tribes  etc  THEMS the gentiles.   them is.

I constantly try and tell this to some folk.  HOW it makes SUCH a distinction.    but I have found if any is stuck on a mindset.  they don't hear a thing.

The hundred and forty four thousand are jews ,  jews that believe IN CHRIST .  as any jew who don't ends in lake of fire .

I say again.  the hundred and forty four thousand are jews that b eleive in Christ .     You me,  we gentiles that came to Christ.

Hope it clears up .    I AGREED with ya.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

YEAH  Be blessed.    By grace I knew this the first day I read it years ago.    What I meant by gentiles is IF we read down a wee bit

the ones that came out of great tribulation , those,  they came from all nations tribes  etc  THEMS the gentiles.   them is.

I constantly try and tell this to some folk.  HOW it makes SUCH a distinction.    but I have found if any is stuck on a mindset.  they don't hear a thing.

The hundred and forty four thousand are jews ,  jews that believe IN CHRIST .  as any jew who don't ends in lake of fire .

I say again.  the hundred and forty four thousand are jews that b eleive in Christ .     You me,  we gentiles that came to Christ.

Hope it clears up .    I AGREED with ya.  

Good to know.  I agree that those standing before the throne and before the Lamb are saved in Christ that comes out of the great tribulation.

• Praise God! 1

Just now, OneLight said:

Good to know.  I agree that those standing before the throne and before the Lamb are saved in Christ that comes out of the great tribulation.

ONE LIGHT you just praise the LORD.    And no matter if the pope or anyone says harsh things about ya............you just know I luv ya.    Be blessed and again praise the Lord.

11 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Years back I noticed something.    Manasseh replaced DAN.    WHY is that.    my best GUESS is Due to the prophecy in Gensis about DAN

is it possible that has a connection to the wrath of GOD.   I have no idea.    I only ask.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

2 hours ago, Couppy said:

My dear sister, where have you been?   I hope you are not expecting a physical living creature to run through the continents conquering nations as in Revelations 6: 1-2 or another creature handing out swords to people to kill themselves as in verse 3?

All you have to do is look around you.  The signs of the end are already happening as in Matthew 24:1-31.  People are already running after fake Christs.  As for the tribulations in the end times,  Christians in many countries are having their own tribulations in form of persecutions, which takes the grace of God for them to hold on to Christ.  

Times will get worse before the end times, I know that. But we are not in the tribulation yet. If you think we are, then please explain where the seals were met. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Are we? I missed when this happened ...

Revelation 6 
1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures like a sound of thunder, saying, Come and see.
2 And I saw. And behold a white horse! And he sitting on it had a bow. And a crown was given to him, and he went forth conquering and to conquer.

When did the end start? Who is the rider of the white horse?

The rider of the white horse is not a person. 

When we look at the 4 horsemen of Revelation, the first thing that has to be established is thier starting point. They come from somewhere and go east north south and west. 

You can read about the "chariots" in Zechariah, chapter 6.

The starting point is Jerusalem. The Apple of God's eye.

The black horse goes north. Europe's economy is near chaotic. 

The dappled horse goes south. I read somewhere 90% of modern disease starts is Africa.

The red horse to the East. The enemies of Israel, Iran, Syria and so on. Terrorism.

So we have the White horse. And what is it conquering. It is Peace! The white horse represents peace. 

I always thought it interesting that all the nation's involved with the peace treaty between Egypt and Israel all had bow and arrows in thier nations emblem.

Another thing with the horsemen, especially with the black, dappled and red. People are not represented with them, just concepts* (there is a better word for it I just can't think of it). War, death/plague, economy.

1 hour ago, ayin jade said:

Times will get worse before the end times, I know that. But we are not in the tribulation yet. If you think we are, then please explain where the seals were met. 

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR   Worse shall they get .      To deceive the world into believing everyones way is right is one thing

But the ulitimate deception , when so called CHRSTAIN churches LEAD THE CHARGE.     talk about abomination of abominations.

I truly think most christains  do not serve the first five letters of their name at all anymore.    They set up SELF high on a shelf above all. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, OneLight said:

OP can mean wither the Original Poster or the Original Post, depending on how the sentence was constructed.

Ok thanks

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

37 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

The rider of the white horse is not a person. 

When we look at the 4 horsemen of Revelation, the first thing that has to be established is thier starting point. They come from somewhere and go east north south and west. 

You can read about the "chariots" in Zechariah, chapter 6.

The starting point is Jerusalem. The Apple of God's eye.

The black horse goes north. Europe's economy is near chaotic. 

The dappled horse goes south. I read somewhere 90% of modern disease starts is Africa.

The red horse to the East. The enemies of Israel, Iran, Syria and so on. Terrorism.

So we have the White horse. And what is it conquering. It is Peace! The white horse represents peace. 

I always thought it interesting that all the nation's involved with the peace treaty between Egypt and Israel all had bow and arrows in thier nations emblem.

Another thing with the horsemen, especially with the black, dappled and red. People are not represented with them, just concepts* (there is a better word for it I just can't think of it). War, death/plague, economy.

I disagree with that view.