• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

6 hours ago, Gary Lee said:

I agree.     If it's got an Allen Bradly PLC..........:D

Ha Ha. And that was before the series 5000 just up and lost their memory one day. What a pain that was to replace the CPU with an EBay one. Then upload the 'older' firmware so I could download the code. First you had to scour the internet looking for the EXACT firmware... and Oh brother...  Meanwhile the mill is totally DOWN. I always left my customers an activation disk; told them to put back the date to 2008 on the HMI and go for it. This happened so many times...  Also the Delta RMC had similar problems. Stemming from a bad batch of chips from Korea.

Edited by Justin Adams

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

11 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

In all these cases, the con is the same because con men keep the con simple and they use what works.  A special teacher/prophet/organization introduces a good-sounding doctrine that pleases the ears because we all want to think we can help God along on the path to salvation instead of simply relying on God's grace and Jesus' atoning sacrifice because it could not possibly be that easy.  Then the Bible gets relegated to the bottom shelf and some other source of teaching becomes a substitute for it.  Sure, it still gets used, but not for it's original purpose.  It turns into the source for proof texts cherry-picked and taken out of context, or flat-out reworked to have a different meaning, all shaped by the false doctrine that already exists.  The Bible is simply used to prop up the false doctrine, instead of the device to prove the doctrine is actually biblically-correct.  The doctrine shapes what the Bible says instead of the Bible shaping what the doctrine says.

Exactly.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

5 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

Exactly.

Actually cobalt wrote that .    but yeah its true. 

• Thumbs Up 1