kyle.eisele82

• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hello, I have been Christian for a short period of time now, however in this short period of time i learned what i want to do with my life. I am a student at Saint Joseph’s University and I could really use everyone’s help! I am trying to make a difference in the world by starting a social entrepreneurship venture that will give back to churches. If you could just take one minute to complete my 9 question survey, it would be a huge help in getting my idea going in the right direction. I understand a lot of you are busy so if you can't find the time, no big deal! Thank you so much!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HaloApparel 

God Bless,

-Kyle E.

• Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Hi Kyle.

This thread you have posted in, is for introducing yourself and for others to welcome you. It is not really a place for marketing, neither is the rest of the forum. However, I looked at your survey, and see you are just gathering information, with good questions for what you are planning.

I am going to approve this post, but generally I am not inclined to approve posts that send people to other websites. Here is seems like you are trying to mine our community for your own purposes, and I do not really blame you, but it is not what this community is for. We are people who interact with each other, not just use each other.

I hope that does not sound too harsh. By the way, Welcome!

What I am going to do though is allow the post to stand, it seems harmless enough, and without ill intentions. So, I am going to move this post, to a more appropriate forum area, and others may respond or not, as they choose!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

OP (kyle?) ,  what country is the place you are attending?

4 hours ago, kyle.eisele82 said:

-------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------

Is this it ?: Saint Joseph's University Mission Statement. As Philadelphia's Jesuit Catholic University, Saint Joseph's provides a rigorous, student-centered education rooted  ...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

Welcome to Worthy Kyle. I am not comfortable with answering a random survey....sorry.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

surveymonkey may harvest ip addresses (locates the computer or phone or devices if you visit surveymonkey.)

Are my survey responses anonymous and secure? - SurveyMonkey ...

https://help.surveymonkey.com/.../Are-my-survey-responses-anonymous-and -secure

Survey creators can decide to collect responses anonymously or to track respondents. ... All collectors allow the survey creator to track IP addresses or not, except ... Email Invitation collectors allow the survey creator to track email invitations. ... to surveys that they createusing our services and that detail how they handle ...

(fwiw,  I was automatically blocked by surveymonkey.com from the link (2nd line down from top)  above , and advised from the information they collected from just clicking on it I would have to provide "more" or different information ) 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.31
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

6 hours ago, kyle.eisele82 said:

Hello, I have been Christian for a short period of time now, however in this short period of time i learned what i want to do with my life. I am a student at Saint Joseph’s University and I could really use everyone’s help! I am trying to make a difference in the world by starting a social entrepreneurship venture that will give back to churches. If you could just take one minute to complete my 9 question survey, it would be a huge help in getting my idea going in the right direction. I understand a lot of you are busy so if you can't find the time, no big deal! Thank you so much!

God Bless,

-Kyle E.

This would be a great thing to put on a t shirt.      on the front let it say ,   JESUS,   I am the ONLY way unto the Father all other ways are false and thieves and robbers.

then on the back let is say.  THUS avoid the all inclusive interfaith lie from darkness, And if you know of any who preaches the interfaith world peace lie , FLEE FAST.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  9,285
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  06/12/1974

On 11/13/2017 at 10:54 AM, kyle.eisele82 said:

God Bless,

-Kyle E.

hi welcome to Worthy...and sorry i dont click on survey

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  958
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,645
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

I wouldn't make it a verse per se but a paraphrase that might invite conversation, Something  like " In The Beginning There Was God"

Anyway may your endeavor profit you. As to the promise to give half the profits away - nah, just do it, don't use it as a lever.  For the product should stand on it's own and your giving be a matter between God and yourself not a tool or enticement to buy a product. Stating half goes to Godly  use makes it seem like half doesn't, and it also sounds like every school fundraiser gimmick that comes down the pike. Be bold be different make a product worth  a purchase.

Edited by Neighbor