• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

1 hour ago, 1to3 said:

or that there is something perfect in either hand. :-)

yea, well about Christ Jesus, from the shroud of Turin from the link I gave mentioned above, they say that in this shroud , that the dominant hand of Christ Jesus seems to show it to being the left hand and then goes on to say more...

is that fact or theory? so if I go to a pro left handed site should I expect them to promote right hand NOT

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,218
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, coheir said:
3 hours ago, 1to3 said:

or that there is something perfect in either hand. :-)

yea, well about Christ Jesus, from the shroud of Turin from the link I gave mentioned above, they say that in this shroud , that the dominant hand of Christ Jesus seems to show it to being the left hand and then goes on to say more...

is that fact or theory? so if I go to a pro left handed site should I expect them to promote right hand NOT

lol ,Goodness Gracious, no problem here with left or right hand... I had just happened to google "was  Christ Jesus left handed" and this site came up and the article of the Turin shroud came up. i found it to be interesting so i shared it.

nothing more... exiting then that really...

God Bless

Edited by 1to3

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/09/1965

3 hours ago, missmuffet said:

:noidea: Good question.

The peace process in Northern Ireland I shared the stage with a Bill Clinton singing Brown eyed girl with Van Morrison I played lead guitar at the Belfast city Hall on the outside stage 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

11 minutes ago, Sinbad said:

The peace process in Northern Ireland I shared the stage with a Bill Clinton singing Brown eyed girl with Van Morrison I played lead guitar at the Belfast city Hall on the outside stage 

Cool :)

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member

1 hour ago, 1to3 said:

lol ,Goodness Gracious, no problem here with left or right hand... I had just happened to google "was  Christ Jesus left handed" and this site came up and the article of the Turin shroud came up. i found it to be interesting so i shared it.

nothing more... exiting then that really...

God Bless

Im sorry for thinking you were promoting this site as proof. Ill be more careful of my post.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

35 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I kept silent until now, 'cause there's nothing interesting about me.  :sad030:

I am thinking their are several things that are interesting about you. That is just the way you perceive yourself.

• Group:  Diamond Member

35 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I kept silent until now, 'cause there's nothing interesting about me.  :sad030:

Maybe you did some sailing like me

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,568
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Veerrry Interesting, all! Guess I am not interesting at all by comparision, and maybe not at all without- But unique, maybe.

Let's see; - I have  Eskimo rolled my kayak after walking it off a pier in late October  on Lake Winnispesaukee NH. The rest of the Loons had already flown out of there for the warmer seas. Brrr. My family  nephews and nieces all thought that rather unique.

Also have pitchpoled  a Hobie 17 Cat while jibing from a long running reach in 30mph wind. I was flying, on one pontoon, harnessed out on the rigging, using a hot stick to the tiller. Well I bounced off the tramp shot down under water down, it felt like forever, before I could start to swim back to surface.  And there she was turtled. So  I got to right the Cat for real instead of for practice, and then calmly and "proudly" flew back onto shore to the amazement of all the other Cat fleet members.

I have scared alligators into jumping up on all fours from a sound resting sleep and  back tracking on their toes, while I was coming round a river bend, frightening them  as they sun bathed on the shore. (Found out  they can scoot backwards on their tippy toes when spooked.)

And I have watched an otter fly several into the air beside me, come down landing in a now wide open mouth as a popcorn snack for  an alligator that had flipped the critter  high into the air beside me while I was out on my sit on top kayak on the Salt River Fl. Nature at it's wildest I guess.

Funny thing I took all the Power Squadron boating classes as a kid at Boston Harbor and the Charles River, then spent almost all my time on sail and paddle craft. Biggest power craft I ever had was a 14 foot Penyarn canoe ribbed boat with a 7 horse motor that I used to take off the coast of Maine. That little craft would bob like a cork out there, as well as in the lock from the Charles River into Boston Harbor Mass. Boy that was always like being flushed, when they dumped the water out of the lock. Scary every time.

Oh yes, maybe interesting, maybe not, but likely unique to me- I was in the funeral business at age 17 and by 21 had completed CCMC and had my  State embalmer's license, became a mortuary arrangement director manager, and a cemetery preneed sales director and developer of a cemetery, then  a hotel- restaurant- lounge operator, a licensed building contractor, and apartment complex owner landlord, a newspaper ad salesman, and a church and school facilities manager. As the Farmer Insurance ads say;  ..." because we have seen a thing or two'.

I started working at age four seeking money for my day's needs, one way or another, working any kind of task, anything legal that is. I used to list as my  employment and interests "any honest endeavor".

Well that was long for a guy with nothing of interest to add. I can type long posts. That's it, I can type long posts! And now you know more about me than I do.

Oh  I almost forgot, six toes and six fingers runs in the family, but I only have the true extra vertebra.  

:) true.

Edited by Neighbor
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,166
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

If I hold my breath my color doesn't changeexclaim me coon coon.jpg