Refuge

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  65
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Candles glowed, shadows danced on the stone walls. A small group had gathered in preparation for the evening

Edited by Refuge

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

I read most of the post, and all thru the post, i was thinking of my friend and brother in Christ......

he use to be a priest for the occult, until the Lord got hold of his heart and thawed it out, took it from him and mended it and gave it back to him as good as new...washing away his sins and past..... making him white as snow, a new person, a new creture..... old things are now past away, and all things are made new.

earlier this year, he lead law enforcement officials into one of the major holydays for the occult, the witches that he use to be a part of..... as it was when they arrived on the site, which also doubled as a burial ground for those sacraficed to satan, they interupted the cerimoney.... and by doing such, timing wise, they saved another physical life, an infant of about 18 months, from being killed on the alter, next to this child was the sacraficial knife..... it lay where it was dropped as the one holding it tryed to flee.....

as they were hauling off all those that were present, they had already began digging up the bodies of those that had been sacraficed in the past, the infants.... the identity of which most will be hard to find..... there are so many people missing.... some from along time ago, some more recent....

the people that were arrested, are what most people would call "upstanding" citizens of the community.... very prominant people, and some even members of main line "churches"...................

being this event is still under investigation there has been no further news of it at all, and chances are, when it goes ( if it goes ) to court, there will be very little news about it then.....

satan worship, witch craft (white or black), and other organizations that are against God, all fall under the same catagory...... they are nothing to be messed with, and if a person is going up against them, they best be prayed up and spend time fasting and praying.... for this is an area that we do need to do warfare, but we do have to be ready.... it is not something that we can casually step into....

mike

I read most of the post, and all thru the post, i was thinking of my friend and brother in Christ......

he use to be a priest for the occult, until the Lord got hold of his heart and thawed it out, took it from him and mended it and gave it back to him as good as new...washing away his sins and past..... making him white as snow, a new person, a new creture..... old things are now past away, and all things are made new.

earlier this year, he lead law enforcement officials into one of the major holydays for the occult, the witches that he use to be a part of..... as it was when they arrived on the site, which also doubled as a burial ground for those sacraficed to satan, they interupted the cerimoney.... and by doing such, timing wise, they saved another physical life, an infant of about 18 months, from being killed on the alter, next to this child was the sacraficial knife..... it lay where it was dropped as the one holding it tryed to flee.....

as they were hauling off all those that were present, they had already began digging up the bodies of those that had been sacraficed in the past, the infants.... the identity of which most will be hard to find..... there are so many people missing.... some from along time ago, some more recent....

the people that were arrested, are what most people would call "upstanding" citizens of the community.... very prominant people, and some even members of main line "churches"...................

being this event is still under investigation there has been no further news of it at all, and chances are, when it goes ( if it goes ) to court, there will be very little news about it then.....

satan worship, witch craft (white or black), and other organizations that are against God, all fall under the same catagory...... they are nothing to be messed with, and if a person is going up against them, they best be prayed up and spend time fasting and praying.... for this is an area that we do need to do warfare, but we do have to be ready.... it is not something that we can casually step into....

mike

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Where and when did this occur? Who was/is the brother that used to be in the occult? If you do not care to share publically, you could PM me

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,249
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

It happens even at the highest levels of world leaders. I doubt seriously if it ever makes it to court, and if so you are right.... very little if anything will be reported.

It happens even at the highest levels of world leaders.  I doubt seriously if it ever makes it to court, and if so you are right....  very little if anything will be reported.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How do you know "it" happens even among the highest levels of world leaders?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  210
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

Several years ago I heard a young woman speaking on the radio. She was telling of her life bound by the occult and witchcraft. Some of the horrible things that happened to her were similar to this post. She spoke of Warlocks and rape and killing of infants, animals etc.. BUT...our God is awesome!! He reached down and lifted her out of that horrible pit and changed her life. There are evils in this world we cannot fathom, but those who want to be free only need to call on Jesus. By His shed blood we are victorious!

Jesus Saves!!!

• Topic Count:  109
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,278
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

Looks like an interesting site

I will look through it tomorrow as we have a lot of occult activity in my neighborhood :thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  1,278
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

Looks like an interesting site

I will look through it tomorrow as we have a lot of occult activity in my neighborhood :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have heard him speak and have his videos.

He was a spiritualist medium in England for many years before he came to the USA to convert people and ended up surrendering his life to Christ.

And I might add he did because of the great love that a group of Christians showed him.