Annette443pink

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Days Won:  0

I don't mean to cross threads here, but TV tells our kids how to dress,act,look and so on. TV is poison. Get rid of it and the kids start becomeing normal again

Oh, amen brother! I have a few big regrets in my life and that is one of them. Had I to do it over again, I would never own a television. I believe we can blame most of the downfall of our society and our modern day sodom & gommorrah on that stupid little box.

:thumbsup:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Vicky
ok,

let it all hang out....

if it does not matter,

took my son to get he hair cut for the prom last night, at the mall,

one teen girl was walking with 3  guys..... they was hanging all over her,

she was wearing a skirt ( if you can call it that ) where her cheeks were hanging out....

i made a quick move into a store to get my son to follow, which he did.

now, this young female is not asking for it? she is allowing guys to hang all over her, and walking around with her back side hanging out?  she is nto asking for it?

if that had been my daughter, a paddle would have met that flesh.

you are right in some people will lust after some one no matter what they wear, but why tantelize them, why push it. 

if some one ws to touch that young female on the skin that was showing, they would be up for charges of sexual harassment.....

she was flat out advertising,  'LOOK WHAT I GOT'  and 'I AINT GOTS NO RESPECT FOR MYSELF"

is that yoru daughter? or was that your son hanging on her?

it was not my son, nor my daughter.

mike

I'm not saying let it all hang out and there will always be girls and guys like that, I'm just saying what do people draw the line at? what is innapropiate and what is appropiate? who makes this decision? like I said before i'm not trying to defend myself in this because I cover up all the time but i'm talking about if a girl gets raped (like a friend of mine) who has the right to say she was asking for it? yes she wore clothes that were slightly more revealing than what I would wear but I don't believe anyone is asking to get raped, mabe some attention but not rape or sexual assault. They are just following the general trends at the moment, something I don't do but can see why others do. Its all about who their influences are and like I said, who makes the decision what is appropiate?

I want to say this without making it sound like i'm having a go at you because it's not suppose to be read this way but how old is your son, if he is in high school, chances are that he is used to seeing things like this all the time, this doesn't make it right but he probably is.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  885
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  05/23/1986

but I don't believe anyone is asking to get raped, mabe some attention but not rape or sexual assault.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree... if that's what they wanted, it wouldn't be rape, would it, as they would have consented. No one asks to get raped and just because someone wears something a little revealing, it doesn't give anyone the right to force them into something they don't want to do.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Content Per Day:  0.39

she was flat out advertising,  'LOOK WHAT I GOT'  and 'I AINT GOTS NO RESPECT FOR MYSELF"

Exactly, Irish. And she shouldn't act all shocked and indignant and victimized when a male thinks she obviously wants to share it. Duh. If you send the signals that you are up for grabs, then what do you expect to happen?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  885
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  05/23/1986

she was flat out advertising,

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  92