• Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,207
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

3 hours ago, Cletus said:

how aboiut joel chapter 2?

Hi Cletus,

Joel ch. 2, the Russian war, the Northern army? Something you want to share & explain, bro?

Marilyn.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  651
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Quasar,

Did you miss these comments I made?

Lots there to agree on dear bro, however not this part -

Also during this millennial kingdom the removal of the curse of the land along with the elimination of sickness can be expected. (Isa 11:6-9 and 33:24).

Let`s actually look at what God`s word says -

`..They shall not hurt nor destroy IN ALL MY HOLY MONTAIN.` (Isa. 11: 9)

`Look upon Zion, the city of appointed feasts; your eyes will see Jerusalem.....and the inhabitant (of Jerusalem) will not say. "I am sick." (Isa. 33: 20 & 24)

So we see that it is only in Jerusalem and on Mt Zion where the glory of the Lord rests that these things will happen.

Marilyn.

Jesus Kingdom will be 1,000 years right here on the earth!

The 1000 Year Millennium Kingdom of Christ

After the last bowl judgment is thrown by God the Father to the earth – the battle of Armageddon ensues and then Jesus comes back to put a final end to all of it.
The Antichrist and False Prophet are the first ones to be thrown into the Lake of Fire and Brimstone. Satan is then thrown into the Bottomless Pit for a thousand years, and all of the bad and unsaved people are kept in Hades (Hell) for the next 1000 years.

All of the above was discussed in my article titled, “Basic Overview of Main End Time Events,” so I will not repeat what was in that article. All the Scripture verses were given to you in that article on all of the above events.

Now that Jesus has returned back to our earth for the second and final time – what exactly is He going to do? He is going to be setting up a 1000 year Millennium Kingdom in which He will literally rule this entire earth from the city of Jerusalem in Israel. Here is what the Bible has to say about what will be going on during this time period.

The Bible says this period will be a time of perfect peace. Jesus will rule this entire earth from the city of Jerusalem, and He, and He alone will be the only official Ruler and King of this earth. Men will no longer war with one another and even the wild beasts like tigers and lions will be tame.

All of the saints who have been living with Jesus in heaven will be coming down with Him to help Him rule the nations of this world. Jesus will be the only God people will worship and serve. All other false religions will have been completely done away with. People will live long lives, possibly up to a 1000 years like they did before the flood of Noah.

Here are the main verses from Scripture that will give us this specific information Jesus Will Rule This Earth From the City of Jerusalem

Some people think that Jesus will not be literally ruling this earth from the city of Jerusalem. They think He will be ruling from Heaven where He is at now. I believe this view is wrong. The following Scripture verses will tell us, without any other possible interpretation, that Jesus will literally be ruling this entire earth from the city of Jerusalem, not from Heaven where He is at right now.

1. This first verse is from the Book of Psalms. It is God the Father making a statement that He will set His Son Jesus on the holy hill of Zion where He will literally rule from. God is saying that He is going to give Jesus the entire earth as His possession.

“He who sits in the heavens shall laugh; the Lord shall hold them in derision. Then He shall speak to them in His wrath, and distress them in His deep displeasure: “Yet I have set My King on My holy hill of Zion. I will declare the decree: The Lord has said to Me, ‘You are My Son, today I have begotten You, ask of Me, and I will give you the nations for Your inheritance, and the ends of the earth for Your possession. You shall break them with a rod of iron; You shall dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel.’ ” (Psalm 2:4-9)

2. This next verse says that God the Father will be giving Jesus the throne of King David, which is from Jerusalem, and that His kingdom will last forever.
“He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Highest; and the Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David … And He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of His kingdom there will be no end.” (Luke 1:32-33)

3. This next verse tells us that this kingdom will never be destroyed and that it will not be left to humans to try and manage. Humans have made nothing but a mess of things over the course of human history and God will no longer be putting up with us trying to run the world. This verse tells us that Jesus’ kingdom will now consume all of the other earthly kingdoms of this earth and break them into pieces.

“And in the days of these things the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people; it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever.”

Source:  http://biblia.com/bible/esv/Daniel%202.44

See also:  http://titusinstitute.com/bibleprophecy/kingdom.php 

Quasar93

20 minutes ago, Quasar93 said:

Jesus Kingdom will be 1,000 years right here on the earth!

The 1000 Year Millennium Kingdom of Christ

After the last bowl judgment is thrown by God the Father to the earth – the battle of Armageddon ensues and then Jesus comes back to put a final end to all of it.
The Antichrist and False Prophet are the first ones to be thrown into the Lake of Fire and Brimstone. Satan is then thrown into the Bottomless Pit for a thousand years, and all of the bad and unsaved people are kept in Hades (Hell) for the next 1000 years.

All of the above was discussed in my article titled, “Basic Overview of Main End Time Events,” so I will not repeat what was in that article. All the Scripture verses were given to you in that article on all of the above events.

Now that Jesus has returned back to our earth for the second and final time – what exactly is He going to do? He is going to be setting up a 1000 year Millennium Kingdom in which He will literally rule this entire earth from the city of Jerusalem in Israel. Here is what the Bible has to say about what will be going on during this time period.

The Bible says this period will be a time of perfect peace. Jesus will rule this entire earth from the city of Jerusalem, and He, and He alone will be the only official Ruler and King of this earth. Men will no longer war with one another and even the wild beasts like tigers and lions will be tame.

All of the saints who have been living with Jesus in heaven will be coming down with Him to help Him rule the nations of this world. Jesus will be the only God people will worship and serve. All other false religions will have been completely done away with. People will live long lives, possibly up to a 1000 years like they did before the flood of Noah.

Here are the main verses from Scripture that will give us this specific information Jesus Will Rule This Earth From the City of Jerusalem

Some people think that Jesus will not be literally ruling this earth from the city of Jerusalem. They think He will be ruling from Heaven where He is at now. I believe this view is wrong. The following Scripture verses will tell us, without any other possible interpretation, that Jesus will literally be ruling this entire earth from the city of Jerusalem, not from Heaven where He is at right now.

1. This first verse is from the Book of Psalms. It is God the Father making a statement that He will set His Son Jesus on the holy hill of Zion where He will literally rule from. God is saying that He is going to give Jesus the entire earth as His possession.

“He who sits in the heavens shall laugh; the Lord shall hold them in derision. Then He shall speak to them in His wrath, and distress them in His deep displeasure: “Yet I have set My King on My holy hill of Zion. I will declare the decree: The Lord has said to Me, ‘You are My Son, today I have begotten You, ask of Me, and I will give you the nations for Your inheritance, and the ends of the earth for Your possession. You shall break them with a rod of iron; You shall dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel.’ ” (Psalm 2:4-9)

2. This next verse says that God the Father will be giving Jesus the throne of King David, which is from Jerusalem, and that His kingdom will last forever.
“He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Highest; and the Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David … And He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of His kingdom there will be no end.” (Luke 1:32-33)

3. This next verse tells us that this kingdom will never be destroyed and that it will not be left to humans to try and manage. Humans have made nothing but a mess of things over the course of human history and God will no longer be putting up with us trying to run the world. This verse tells us that Jesus’ kingdom will now consume all of the other earthly kingdoms of this earth and break them into pieces.

“And in the days of these things the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people; it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever.”

Source:  http://biblia.com/bible/esv/Daniel%202.44

See also:  http://titusinstitute.com/bibleprophecy/kingdom.php 

Quasar93

THE TRIBULATION IS WORLD WIDE

Who will survive the Tribulation?The Tribulation is referred to by Christians as the last 7 years of history before Jesus returns to rule earth. During this time period the Antichrist will come to power, and there will be many natural (and unnatural) disasters, wars, famines, etc. I believe this time is coming very quickly - we can already see some previews in the natural disasters the world has experienced the last few years. But many people do not seem to be worried. Or they expect that they will be one of the lucky few who survive - just like in the movies. But is this a realistic expectation? What are the actual chances of surviving the Tribulation? Here I will attempt to guess at that number, and see what it means for you personally.Number of Deaths per JudgementMost of the disasters which happen during the Tribulation are listed in the book of Revelation. I have already gone into more detail on each disaster in my article here, so for reference you may wish to read that article first. Below I will list each judgement and list how many the Bible says die from it. Then we'll see what percent of the earth's population is left over. I will assume a world population of 7 billion people at the starting point.Seal JudgementsThe Antichrist appears (Revelation 6:1-2): 0 deaths

1. The beast out of the sea, the Antichrist is revealed
  2. Worldwide war. (Revelation 6:3-4): unknown
  3. Economic collapse. (Revelation 6:5-6): unknown
  4. Death (famine, disease, crime, animal attacks). (Revelation 6:7-8): 1/4 of the world's population = 1.75 billion deaths
  5. Martyrs cry out. (usually interpreted as Antichrist killing Christians) (Revelation 6:9-11): unknown
  6. Earthquake which moves mountains and islands, multiple meteor strikes. (Revelation 6:12-14): unknown
  7. Silence in heaven. (Revelation 8:1-5): 0 deaths
  8. Trumpet Judgements
    1. 1/3 of earth, trees, and plants burned. (Revelation 8:7): unknown
    2. Asteroid impact in ocean - kills 1/3 of sea life and poisons 1/3 of ocean. (Revelation 8:8): unknown
    3. Asteroid impact which poisons 1/3 of fresh water. (Revelation 8:10-11): "Many people died because the water was so bitter" (unknown)
    4. Reduction of sun, moon, and starlight by 1/3. (Revelation 8:12): 0 deaths
    5. Release of supernatural "locusts" (probably demons) which torment people for 5 months. (Revelation 9:1-11): 0 deaths
    6. Deaths of people caused by 200 million war horses and fire, smoke, and sulfur: possibly nuclear war. (Revelation 9:13-19): 1/3 of remaining world's population = 1.75 billion deaths
    7. Earthquake, hail, lightning, thunder. (Revelation 11:19): unknown
    8. Bowl Judgements
      1. Painful sores for people with Mark of the Beast. (Revelation 16:1-2): 0 deaths
      2. All sea life dies, all oceans become like blood. (Revelation 16:3): unknown
      3. All rivers and streams become like blood. (Revelation 16:4): unknown
      4. Sun intensifies and scorches people. (Revelation 16:8): 0 deaths
      5. Darkness on Antichrist's kingdom, painful sores on people. (Revelation 16:10): 0 deaths
      6. River Euphrates dries up, battle of Armageddon. (Revelation 16:12-16): unknown
      7. Worst earthquake of all history, 100 pound hailstones. (Revelation 16:17-21): unknown
      8. Out of all these judgements, the Bible only mentions 1/4 of the world's population dying in Seal #4, and 1/3 of the remaining world population dies in Trumpet #6. Put together, these two judgements alone kill 3.5 billion people (50% of today's world population). This is equivalent to the entire countries of China, India, and the United States

[1], plus still 1 billion other people. Already, the chances of surviving these two judgements is less than 50%.

Estimates for Various DisastersThis 3.5 billion calculated above does not count the many other deaths which are not given numerical values. I will place some estimates here for the judgements where the number of deaths are not listed.Various WarsThe wars in Seal #2 may possibly include the Gog-Magog war which says it will take Israel 7 months to bury all of the dead foreign soldiers (Ezekiel 29:12). The Battle of Armageddon will be the largest in history and will involve European as well as Asian forces. I would guess probably at least a few million solders, and they basically all get wiped out when Jesus returns with his saints and angels (Revelation 19:21). So if you manage to avoid being drafted during these wars, maybe you have a better chance at surviving these battles. Starvation Many of the judgments will make it hard to find food and water. The destruction of sea life in Trumpet #2 and Bowl #2, freshwater life in Trumpet #3 and Bowl #3 will make it impossible to eat seafood, and the turning of sea and lake water to blood will probably make it hard or impossible to irrigate crops. I suspect they may invent a form of distillation which will make some water drinkable since people cannot survive more than 3 days without water, and life goes on for at least a few years under these conditions. However, it will probably be expensive and the poorest people will probably die from starvation or thirst. In Trumpet #3 it says many people die from the "bitter" water. In my article here, I suspect some water may be contaminated with sulphuric acid from a meteor strike.

The sun is also darkened by 1/3 in Trumpet #4 - this would again make it more difficult to grow crops. The economic collapse in Seal #3 would probably lead to at least some deaths from people who cannot afford to buy food.Currently in our world where things are going relatively well, 36 million people die each year of starvation [2]. In the Tribulation, this number will probably double or triple. If we assume say 70 million people per year die from lack of food in the Tribulation, that would total another 490 million deaths over 7 years. Our total is now up to around 4 billion deaths.Christian MartyrsThere are still all the Christian Martyrs to be accounted for. Beginning in Seal #5 the Antichrist will probably start to kill off the Christians who resist him. The beast (the Antichrist) "was allowed to fight against God's people and defeat them." (Revelation 13:7). Also "Everyone who refused to worship the idol of the beast was put to death."(Revelation 13:15). We know these people who refused to worship the Beast were Christians because "I also saw the souls of the people who had their heads cut off because they had told about Jesus and preached God's message. They were the same one who had not worshiped the beast or the idol, and they had refused to let its mark be put on their hands or foreheads."(Revelation 20:4). John sees a vision of a "large crowd with more people than could be counted, from every race, tribe, nation, and language" (Revelation 7:9) in heaven who had "gone through the great suffering and washed their robes in the blood of the lamb"(Revelation 7:14).Currently there are 2 billion people on earth who identify as Christian or Catholic [3]. A portion of those will be Raptured before the Tribulation.

Unfortunately, it will probably not even be 50%. According to Barna, only 9% of American "Christians" actually have a Biblical worldview [4]. This group only had to meet a few criteria: "defined as believing that absolute moral truth exists; the Bible is totally accurate in all of the principles it teaches; Satan is considered to be a real being or force, not merely symbolic; a person cannot earn their way into Heaven by trying to be good or do good works; Jesus Christ lived a sinless life on earth; and God is the all-knowing, all-powerful creator of the world who still rules the universe today."[4]. This is just the most basic outline of Christianity, yet only 9% of Americans (supposedly a "Christian nation") are actually Christian in their beliefs!. So there will most likely be plenty of people left on earth after the Rapture who thought they were Christian, yet were Christian in name only. Perhaps the Rapture will wake them up and they will take their faith more seriously, and will probably have a high chance of being martyred for it. There will also be many new Christian converts during the Tribulation.Let's assume that perhaps 30% of the left-behind Christians wake up and are martyred for their faith (the rest will probably follow the Antichrist and the false world religion - Revelation 13:8-15), and perhaps gain an extra 15% of new converts. That's 200 million raptured (10%) and so we are left with 1.8 billion "Christians" after the Rapture. Only 30% keep their faith (540 million), and 15% new converts (270 million) = 810 million Christians. Let's assume not all of them die - perhaps 5% (40 million) of these will escape the Antichrist and survive the 7 year Tribulation. This gives us a total of 770 million Christian martyrs. This would certainly match the "crowd too large to be counted" that John saw in his vision. These numbers are just my estimates, and there could be a larger number who are Raptured, or a larger number who convert after the Rapture.Various DisastersAlready, we are at 4.76 of 7 billion people dead during the Tribulation.

This still does not include the deaths of people from the earthquakes, hailstones, asteroids, and wildfires which make up the rest of the judgements. Even a relatively localized earthquake can cause massive destruction as we saw happen in Haiti in 2010. The Haiti earthquake in 2010 was estimated to cause between 50,000 and 300,000 deaths [5]. The earthquakes in the Tribulation will be worldwide and much worse than this one. I would guess probably 100 million dead from these earthquakes, and probably developed countries will do better than poor ones. This brings us up to 4.86 million deaths total in the Tribulation.The asteroids will probably be smaller than the ones in the movies Armageddon or Deep Impact, but they will still probably cause some deaths. There aren't really any good stats about deaths vs. asteroid impacts since asteroid impacts are quite rare. Probably the best stats we have are from one asteroid which exploded over Russia back in 1908 [6]. It was estimated as being "1,000 times as powerful as the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima". "The explosion knocked over an estimated 80 million trees covering 2,150 square kilometres (830 sq mi). It is estimated that the shock wave from the blast would have measured 5.0 on the Richter scale. An explosion of this magnitude is capable of destroying a large metropolitan area."[6]. This asteroid was only maybe a few "tens of meters" across - so perhaps as large as a football field. Maybe this will be the approximate size of the smaller meteors in Seal #6, which are described as "figs" (Revelation 6:13).

For the complete article:

http://zoeqa.com/questions/who_will_survive_tribulation.html 

Quasar93

Edited by Quasar93

6 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Quasar,

I think we are getting off the topic of your thread here bro.

Marilyn.

The response you received was from your comments.

Quasar93

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267

13 minutes ago, Quasar93 said:

The response you received was from your comments.

Quasar93

Hi Quasar,

Actually this is your comment asking me questions which I think would be better discussed on its own thread, don`t you?

How are the angels described in the Bible, who come to the earth with messages and responsibilities to fulfill for God?  Review Gen.18-19. Tell me, how do you describe those OT sons of god, that many other esteemed expositors describe as angels.

regards, Marilyn.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267

6 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Quasar,

Did you miss these comments I made?

Lots there to agree on dear bro, however not this part -

Also during this millennial kingdom the removal of the curse of the land along with the elimination of sickness can be expected. (Isa 11:6-9 and 33:24).

Let`s actually look at what God`s word says -

`..They shall not hurt nor destroy IN ALL MY HOLY MONTAIN.` (Isa. 11: 9)

`Look upon Zion, the city of appointed feasts; your eyes will see Jerusalem.....and the inhabitant (of Jerusalem) will not say. "I am sick." (Isa. 33: 20 & 24)

So we see that it is only in Jerusalem and on Mt Zion where the glory of the Lord rests that these things will happen.

Marilyn.

Hi Quasar,

You seem to keep missing what I said. No good downloading all those notes for that is not the point we are discussing. You seem to think that the millennium does not have any sickness or sin. God`s word tells us differently. It is only on Mt Zion and in Jerusalem where the glory of the Lord will dwell that animals are herb eaters, and there is no sickness.

regards, Marilyn. 

Guest shiloh357
8 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Shiloh,

Oh so now you want specific!!! When you show me your scripture that says the Lord is physically reigning on the earth in the millennium, (which I have preciously asked for) then I`ll show you my scriptures. :rolleyes:

Marilyn.

Oh, okay.  That Jesus will return and rein on earth over all of the people during the millennium:

Isaiah: 2: 1-4; 9:6-7; 40:1-11, 42:3-4 52: 7-15;

Daniel. 2:44; 7:27;

Ezek. 43:7

Micah 4:1-8; 5:2-5,

Zechariah 9:9; 14: 16-7

All of the Scriptures about the 2nd coming and  Millennium (and there are more than I mention here) are concerned with life on earth, and nothing is said about Heaven during the millennium.

The problem with the verses YOU raise is that unlike mine, your references have nothing at all to do with the Millennium.   That seems lost on you, though.   You, for some reason, think passages that refer to our current

Neither 1Peter 1:3-5 nor Hebrews 12:13 & 23  say anything about our location during the millennium.  Neither passage addresses that.  But you offer them up as proof that we are in heaven during the millennium.  

Sorry, but you obviously can't defend that because when asked how the specifically how they reference the millennium, your answer is to deflect back on me.   Your position isn't biblical, nor sound.   And you can't defend it with sound biblical interpretation skills.

Hi Shiloh,

Mmmm I recall that you agreed concerning the word throne meaning authority in our last tussle, I mean debate. However let`s go with what you are thinking and `join the dots,` so to speak.

Yes, the throne does speak to his authority.  It is representative of that.   It's similar to the way that a policeman's badge represents the authority he has enforce the law.  The problem is that you are taking "throne"  attempting to replace the word throne with authority in an attempt to make that mention of it to become other than a literal throne.   You are trying to replace the word "throne" with authority in  a manner that the text does not allow when approached with proper hermeneutics/rules of interpretation.

You say that Jesus will actually, physically sit on a throne, (physical seat/throne) on the earth in the millennium. So...

1. Does that mean He will be waiting each week for people to travel from far off places to come and worship Him? Will He be sitting on that throne always throughout the millennium?

2. Or....Does that mean He will only on the Sabbath and at Feast days sit on this physical throne where people can come and worship Him?

The Bible doesn't fill us in on all of the nuts and bolts and intricate details and just exactly how it will all work, but it tells us that He will be there, physically.   I don't have to know how everything will work, I don't have to know the details.  The data from Scripture that IS given is sufficient to support the argument that He will be there. 

And during the week will He organise people to build houses again - `...they shall rebuild the old ruins and they shall raise up the former desolations; and they shall repair the ruined cities,....` (Isa. 61: 4) and tell the people to `...beat their swords into ploughshares, and their spears into pruning-hooks;...` (Micah 4: 3)?

Is that something that is unreasonable to expect the Lord to do during His earthly

And tell the people not to `learn war any more.` (Micah 4: 3) (BTW that shows that God does NOT want nations to learn to war...Mmmmm)

Yes, in a perfect world, there would be no war.   It doesn't say that God doesn't want nations to learn war.  It simply says that they will not learn war during that time period.  God never said he was morally opposed to war.

Good scripture there bro, in Micah 4: 7, - `So the Lord will reign OVER them in Mount Zion.`  In case you missed it.

Except that is not a spacial use of 'over.'   It is talking about reigning over them in the sense of having authority over them, the right to rule them.   I think you know that.   Over doesn't mean "above" in the sense that it is used there.   So, you still don't have anything to substantive to offer.  

Hi Shiloh,

Do you realise you do not come up with anything concerning your view, you seem to only want to knock down any opposition, not by discussing God`s word but by putting down someone else. You never prove any of your points and it is all JUST YOUR MIXED UP OPINION there bro.

I seem to have hit a sore spot with you and you always come out bellowing like the bulls around here - all noise & huffing and puffing, but no real substance. 

You can do better, bro, Marilyn.

I am not putting you down.   I am giving accurate assessment of your hermeneutic skill and the fact that you simply make stuff up when it comes to interpreting Scripture.   You have your own personal customized version of hermeneutics that you can apply and adjust any time you need to, in order to advance your theology.   I am pointing that out your approach with your subjective definitions or re-defining of key terms are not going to be the working definitions and I am not going to submit to your errant, home-baked hermeneutics

My "opinion"  is rooted the work of competent scholars.   It is rooted in mainstream Christian theology, not in some wild-eyed nonsensical approach to the Bible that tries to mold the Bible around a particular point of view. 

Edited by shiloh357

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

5 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

I am not putting you down.   I am giving accurate assessment of your hermeneutic skill and the fact that you simply make stuff up when it comes to interpreting Scripture.   You have your own personal customized version of hermeneutics that you can apply and adjust any time you need to, in order to advance your theology.   I am pointing that out your approach with your subjective definitions or re-defining of key terms are not going to be the working definitions and I am not going to submit to your errant, home-baked hermeneutics

My "opinion"  is rooted the work of competent scholars.   It is rooted in mainstream Christian theology, not in some wild-eyed nonsensical approach to the Bible that tries to mold the Bible around a particular point of view. 

Psychological projection is an interesting phenomena, but its nothing new.

• Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?  Matthew 7:3

Just be careful that in the zeal to defend your view of a doctrine that isn't cardinal that you don't lose your first love.

Guest shiloh357
6 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

Psychological projection is an interesting phenomena, but its nothing new.

Good thing that I am not engaging in that.

Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?  Matthew 7:3

Irrelveant to this discussion.  I am not posting Scriptures that don't address the issue.

Just be careful that in the zeal to defend your view of a doctrine that isn't cardinal that you don't lose your first love.

I am actually saying what the Bible says about the earthlly millennial reign of Jesus on earth.   Sorry, but you apparently haven't really been following the lines of argumentation, very well.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

19 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Good thing that I am not engaging in that.

•  

Irrelveant to this discussion.  I am not posting Scriptures that don't address the issue.

I am actually saying what the Bible says about the earthlly millennial reign of Jesus on earth.   Sorry, but you apparently haven't really been following the lines of argumentation, very well.

Whether you're right or wrong is completely irrelevant.  Again, don't let your zeal to be perceived as right cause you to lose your first love.  We all have knowledge.  Knowledge puffs up but love edifies.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1