• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

35 minutes ago, Quasar93 said:

Indeed it does!  Over those who attempt to make it say what fits their belief system, that they do not say.

Quasar93

How true. You'll see.

5 minutes ago, Davida said:

Diaste you speak of yourself, ironically.

You'll see.

7 minutes ago, Quasar93 said:

Posting my qualifications to teach the Bible was to inform you the contents of what I post are in exegetical and in proper hermeneutics that harmonize with the intended interpretation of the prophetic Scriptures.  Which do not come from opinionated assumptions propagated by those who think themselves qualified to teach the Bible. You have not responded to my question as to where you obtained your qualifications to teach the Bible,as yet.  Response to you here, is because of your interest in denigrating me, rather than on the subject of the thread.

Quasar93 

You'll see. The moment approaches ever faster.

8 minutes ago, Quasar93 said:

Posting my qualifications to teach the Bible was to inform you the contents of what I post are in exegetical and in proper hermeneutics that harmonize with the intended interpretation of the prophetic Scriptures.  Which do not come from opinionated assumptions propagated by those who think themselves qualified to teach the Bible. You have not responded to my question as to where you obtained your qualifications to teach the Bible,as yet.  Response to you here, is because of your interest in denigrating me, rather than on the subject of the thread.

Quasar93 

I don't have to answer any question. You are not a judge over me. There is one that judges me and He is not of this earth.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  651
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

What, may I ask is your point?  You have quoted and addressed me personally.  FYI, O am not a "Junior Member," that has recently been giben me as a title.  I am no Junior member of anything, but rather as a 94 year old WWII Vet, more than likely the Senior Member of you all.  In addition to having been a student of the Bible over the past 80 years, I have held memberships in the Presbyterian; Brethren: Methodist, Lutheran and Baptist Churches, depending on where I was living at the time.  I have never had any affiliation with the RCC at any time in my entire life.  I have spent the better part of 20 years on Christian discussion forums as well s being the founder of my own.  This was in th post just above yours, that had been quoted:

>>> FYI, I am a qualified Bible teacher I earned from three different Bible Seminaries.  With 80 years of Bible study together with the better part of 20 years of participation on Christian discussion forums, together with my own.  And where, may I ask, did you earn your qualifications to teach the Bible? <<<

Quasar93

nullnull

image.png

image.png

Edited by Quasar93
I clicked on the wrong button in error and tried to cit it.

36 minutes ago, Diaste said:

I don't have to answer any question. You are not a judge over me. There is one that judges me and He is not of this earth.

I am not judging you!  But rather that which is unsupported opinion.  For you to identify your qualifications to assume authority to teach the Bible!

Quasar93

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

19 minutes ago, Quasar93 said:

Senior Member of you all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl4wR-EW00Y

Sir, if you will watch Heiser's video in its entirety, I will give you my answer. Pay very close attention please to the third part. Thanks.

21 minutes ago, Quasar93 said:

I am not judging you!  But rather that which is unsupported opinion.  For you to identify your qualifications to assume authority to teach the Bible!

Quasar93

Strictly speaking, I repeat scripture, I don't teach. I don't have opinions nor do I reach my own conclusions of the written word. I listen. Carefully.

• Thumbs Up 2

28 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Strictly speaking, I repeat scripture, I don't teach. I don't have opinions nor do I reach my own conclusions of the written word. I listen. Carefully.

Let me see your argument with Scriptural proof supporting your "own conclusions," to the following documentation of the pre-trib rapture of the Church you deny and have so far done nothing but misinterpret Scripture you use.  And DO NOT do so by editing what I have posted with your reply!  I will tell you now, there is no way you can deny the teachings of Jesus and Paul's teachings on the coming pre-trib rapture of the Church, whom you are calling liars for doing so.  The following refute your views:

Scriptural proof for the pre-trib rapture of the Church 

The Scriptures are crystal clear where Jesus will meet His Church, in 1 Thess.4:17: "After that, we who are still alive and are left, WILL BE CAUGHT UP TOGETHER with them in the clouds TO MEET THE LORD IN THE AIR. And so we will be with the Lord forever." In the FIRST of His TWO comings, recorded in 1 Thess.4:16, yet to take place, confirming Jn.14:2-3, 28! From where the Church is seen in heaven BEFORE the tribulation begins, in Rev.4:1-2. Where Jesus used John to symbolically represent the Church. Confirming 2 Thess.2:3 and 7-8! Where the Church is seen in heaven later, at the marriage of the Bride/Church to the Lamb/Jesus. While the tribulation is taking place on earth, recorded in Rev.19:7-8. From where Jesus will return to the earth in the SECOND, of His TWO comings, yet to take place, WITH HIS CHURCH, riding white horses, dressed in fine linen, white and clean, in His armies from heaven, recorded in 19:14, confirming Zech.14:4-5 and Acts 1:6; 1:11; 2:29-30 and 15:16! From which the above Scriptures leave no other options!

The difference between the pre-trib rapture of the Church, as delineated above, and the SECOND coming of Jesus are the following facts:

1. Jesus returns to the earth in His second coming, recorded in Zech.14:4-5 and in Acts 1:11.

2. No one meets Jesus in the sky when He returns in His second coming, recorded in Rev.19:14, as they will when He returns for the first time, recorded in 1 Thess.4:16!.

3. Jesus will return from the marriage of the Bride/Church to the Lamb/Jesus, in heaven, in His second coming, to the earth, with His Church, recorded in Rev.19:14, He came for in His first coming, in the clouds of the sky, seven years before, recorded in Jn.14:2-3, 28, 1 Thess.4:16-17 and 2 Thess.2:3 and 7-8.

4. No one returns to the present heaven at Jesus second coming to the earth, because He has come to establish His 1,000 year reign on the throne of David, in the restored kingdom of Israel, as recorded in Acts 1:6; 2:29-30; 15:16; Zech.6:12-13 described in Ez.40-47 and Rev.20:6. In addition to the present heaven and earth being destroyed and will pass away, as recorded in 2 Pet.3:7 and in Rev.21:1.

Quasar93

HOW DO i STOP THESE ATTATCHMENTS FROM BEING CONTINUALLY OPOSTD?

image.png

Edited by Quasar93

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

Q why doesn't the Bible mention the resurrection that happens with your pre-trib rapture. Like it does the first resurrection at the second coming 

• Thumbs Up 1