IGNORED

Trump officially recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital, orders US embassy move

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, OldSchool2 said:

Of course it was important, but who was all the fanfare for? 

It wasn't for anyone.  It was high time it was done. 

1 hour ago, OldSchool2 said:

Of course it was important, but who was all the fanfare for? 

"... do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward."

That is dealing with prayer and fasting.  You took that out of context, as I am sure you are aware.  He did it openly to show that we have had a change in policy towards Israel.  It was done for the benefit of the world.  It shows a huge departure from the former administration that was constantly at odds with Israel. 

I know why you don't like it.  You know this will win him a lot of support among evangelicals, and make any attempts at impeachment that much harder.  He already had an army of people that have had his back all along, and this will make their numbers greater and stronger.  There is also the matter of God blessing those that bless Israel.  

10 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

It was the right thing to do.  O.S. knows it was the right thing to do, but he can't give Trump any credit, because he is too busy trying to bash him so public support will drop and he can be impeached.  All he can do is criticize the way Trump made the policy change.  I saw Trump's announcement speech, and think he did a fine job.  President Trump wasn't ashamed to openly show that America supports Israel.  Praise God for that.  

Guest shiloh357
10 minutes ago, Butero said:

It was the right thing to do.  O.S. knows it was the right thing to do, but he can't give Trump any credit, because he is too busy trying to bash him so public support will drop and he can be impeached.  All he can do is criticize the way Trump made the policy change.  I saw Trump's announcement speech, and think he did a fine job.  President Trump wasn't ashamed to openly show that America supports Israel.  Praise God for that.  

The hard line Trump haters leave themselves no wiggle room to admit when Trump does do something right.   So they have to find a way to spin the right thing to make it look like wrong thing and it just looks really foolish to do that.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Excuse me for answering in your Trump thread because I am not a supporter. Bird of a feather stick together and I have been told since I am not interested in Trump I should not post. But I think that Trump's move of making Jerusalem their capital is a right move. When Trump does something positive I will post about it.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

5 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

I have friends who live in Israel and they say that these "days of rage"  are not how the media portrays them.  They are in isolated areas, most of the time, are usually contained and don't get a lot of support.

The way the liberal, anti-Jew media tries to make it look, is that all of Israel is basically on fire or something and that is not the case.  In many cases there are numerous tours taking place and none of the violence takes place in the locations where the tourists are located. 

It really isn't as bad as the media makes it out to be.   Israel is safer than Chicago, Washington DC, and Detroit.

Tomorrow might be a bad day..." the day of rage"praying for Jerusalem!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 06/12/2017 at 5:29 PM, Yowm said:

I believe the Czech Republic is also throwing their hat in to recognize Jerusalem as the Capital, hopefully others will follow.

So do the Philippines :)

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

12 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

It really isn't as bad as the media makes it out to be.   Israel is safer than Chicago, Washington DC, and Detroit.

That's not saying much considering the crime rate in those cities.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, ayin jade said:

20 If anyone says, I love God, and hates his brother, he is a liar. For if he does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen?

21 And we have this commandment from Him, that he who loves God should love his brother also.

And how many of your Catholic brothers in Christ do you love?

10 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

It was past time, but Donald Trump isn't just anyone.