• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  0

22 hours ago, Jaydog1976 said:

The important question is not what the mark of the Beast is but what is your relationship to Jesus Christ?

True enough but I posted this thing for the benefit of SDAs and others who will be left behind during the Tribulation.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,514
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

20 hours ago, missmuffet said:

At this point we really do not know what the MOB will be. I am thinking that it will be wrapped up in a nice little package and there will be many advantages that will come with it. People will be lined up for miles to get it.

Sort of like Black Friday on steroids! 

• Haha 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80

2 hours ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

True enough but I posted this thing for the benefit of SDAs and others who will be left behind during the Tribulation.

You are already in the tribulation. tribulation has been with the church since its birth. The last 3 1/2 years and after the abomination of desolation Jesus said then there shall great tribulation such as never been nor ever shall be.

The antichrist will seek to root out Christians  to kill them for his jealousy of Christ because of  his claim that he is God.  Read Rev 15:2

Edited by Mike Mclees

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

2 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Sort of like Black Friday on steroids! 

laugh2-smiley.gif

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.29
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

22 hours ago, missmuffet said:

At this point we really do not know what the MOB will be. I am thinking that it will be wrapped up in a nice little package and there will be many advantages that will come with it. People will be lined up for miles to get it.

That it will be wrapped up in a nice lil package and many advantages.    YOU SPOT ON SISTER.

Imagine the convience of never having to forget your wallet to pay , of never having to lose your card to pay ,

of convience.  THEY aleady commercializing rfid in the skin SISTER with this package.     Big money companies aint dumb they watch the world

to stay ahead of the curve.   I leave us with two such corporations that said..............WE KNOW the govts of the WORLD will require this

WE just getting ahead of the curve.    WHAT do you think they were talking about .................RFID IN THE SKIN.    yeah.  

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

That it will be wrapped up in a nice lil package and many advantages.    YOU SPOT ON SISTER.

Imagine the convience of never having to forget your wallet to pay , of never having to lose your card to pay ,

of convience.  THEY aleady commercializing rfid in the skin SISTER with this package.     Big money companies aint dumb they watch the world

to stay ahead of the curve.   I leave us with two such corporations that said..............WE KNOW the govts of the WORLD will require this

WE just getting ahead of the curve.    WHAT do you think they were talking about .................RFID IN THE SKIN.    yeah.  

We are a society of "want it now" and conveniences so I am sure this little proposal of getting this MOB will be very pleasing to many.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80

5 hours ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

I am not SDA but was once a pre trib believer. Jesus said to the disciples "in this world you will have tribulation. The church has suffered tribulation. and still is. Read the book of Martyrs. This is now and will be until the Antichrist comes to full power and calls himself god committing the abomination of desolation Jesus spoke of it in Matt 24 He said then there shall be Great Tribulation. Daniel said mid week 3 1/2 yrs (Dan 9:27) into the seven year middle East peace. You need to look for the peace agreement but that is not the great tribulation yet.

Edited by Mike Mclees

4 hours ago, missmuffet said:

We are a society of "want it now" and conveniences so I am sure this little proposal of getting this MOB will be very pleasing to many.

Sadly many have become enamoured with THEIR OWN DAY , stead of just waiting FOR HIS DAY.

4 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Sadly the WANT IT NOW has well infected many churches .     We should have just let the LIGHT shine for all to see, we should have just exalted GOD and not us mere things.

When the focus LEFT from GOD to us  what destruction happened.    FLIP it ..........we should just be rejoicing IN HIS salvation .   We should have learned what godliness

with CONTENTMENT meant , but sadly the love of money , cares and pleasures n life,  and other lusts choked the word right out of many .

Now the people cry for a king that will give them their HEARTS desires NOW ,   and He is coming , but oh dear will destroy the world.

WE should have stayed loving ONLY THE KING GOD anointed and never the kings that mankind and men anoint .    a dear price and lesson will be learned

on why its says cursed is the man whose hope or trust is in man.     cause man is evil and cannot run a city , a govt , a nation , nor the world in the ABSENCE of GOD

and society has pushed HIM OUT and worse so have many churches.   and when good is pushed out  EVIL FILLS THE VOID.   

4 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Sadly many have become enamoured with THEIR OWN DAY , stead of just waiting FOR HIS DAY.

Yes, add a new car with every MOB or a new computer or smart phone it could look pretty attractive to our world that likes to get something for free. But it would not be free. It would be your eternity.