• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  651
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

YASHUA/JESUS IS NOT YHWH/YAHWEH!

These are some scriptures to prove that Yahweh and Yahshua are not one being: Rev. 1:1-2,5-6, Rev. 2:18,27. Rev. 3:5,12, Matt. 4:3,6-7,10 Matt. 6:8-13, Matt. 7:21, Matt. 10:32-33,40, Matt.11:25-27, Matt. 12:50 16:13-17,27, 18:19, 19:17,;20:23,24:36, 26:39,42,53, John2:16-18,4:34 John 5:19-47, 6:38-40,44-46, 8:19,28-29,38,42,49,54, John 10:17-28,25,29,32,36, (John 13:16  brings this point out even clearer, it states that one who is sent, is not greater than the one whom sent Him, Yahweh sent Yahshua) (John 13:20, John 14:1-2,11-16,20-24,28,  shows that Yahweh is greater than Yahshua which proves even the more that Yahweh is the Father, and Yahshua is the Son, and not the Father), John 14:31,15:1,9-10,16,21, John 16:5,10,15-17,23,26-28, John17, John18:11, John 20:21, Matt. 10:32-33,40, 7:21, Matt. 12:50 Matt. 15:13, 16:17, 18:10,19,35, Matt. 20:23, Matt. 26:39,42,53, Matt. 28:19, Mark 8:38, 9:37, Psalms 2:7, 8:9,26-27, Luke 1:31-32, John 3:35-36.

These scriptures above are just a few examples of the many scriptures found in your word, to prove that Yahweh is the Father and Yahshua is the son ( we used the new king james version). On this site, we are using Yahweh's (god) True Name, and Yahshua's (jesus) true Name).
Edited by Steve_S
Removed external links.

Guest shiloh357
3 hours ago, Quasar93 said:
YASHUA/JESUS IS NOT YHWH/YAHWEH!

These are some scriptures to prove that Yahweh and Yahshua are not one being: Rev. 1:1-2,5-6, Rev. 2:18,27. Rev. 3:5,12, Matt. 4:3,6-7,10 Matt. 6:8-13, Matt. 7:21, Matt. 10:32-33,40, Matt.11:25-27, Matt. 12:50 16:13-17,27, 18:19, 19:17,;20:23,24:36, 26:39,42,53, John2:16-18,4:34 John 5:19-47, 6:38-40,44-46, 8:19,28-29,38,42,49,54, John 10:17-28,25,29,32,36, (John 13:16  brings this point out even clearer, it states that one who is sent, is not greater than the one whom sent Him, Yahweh sent Yahshua) (John 13:20, John 14:1-2,11-16,20-24,28,  shows that Yahweh is greater than Yahshua which proves even the more that Yahweh is the Father, and Yahshua is the Son, and not the Father), John 14:31,15:1,9-10,16,21, John 16:5,10,15-17,23,26-28, John17, John18:11, John 20:21, Matt. 10:32-33,40, 7:21, Matt. 12:50 Matt. 15:13, 16:17, 18:10,19,35, Matt. 20:23, Matt. 26:39,42,53, Matt. 28:19, Mark 8:38, 9:37, Psalms 2:7, 8:9,26-27, Luke 1:31-32, John 3:35-36.

These scriptures above are just a few examples of the many scriptures found in your word, to prove that Yahweh is the Father and Yahshua is the son ( we used the new king james version). On this site, we are using Yahweh's (god) True Name, and Yahshua's (jesus) true Name).

Well first of all, there is no such person as "Yashusa"  and if you were a seminary graduate as you claim to be you would have enough Hebrew under your belt to know that.    "Yahshuah"  is a made up name.   I speak and read Hebrew and there is no such Hebrew word as "Yahshuah."   The only people who use that name are the "Yahweh" cults that are a spin off from the Jehovah's Witness cult.

The Yahweh cults deny the Trinity and the deity of Jesus, which is what you are doing here.   You pepper us with verses that you have assigned a certain value to, but provide no exegesis.  That demonstrates the falseness of your claims to have studied in Bible colleges.  You are showing us your true colors now.

Anyone who denies that Jesus is God is not a true believer.

These scriptures above are just a few examples of the many scriptures found in your word...

Our word?   Isn't the Bible "your word" too?

Edited by shiloh357

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.95
  • Days Won:  21

The 'J' is a modern invention.

The modern name ‘Jesus’ (Jee’-zus) is not used in the original 1611 King James Version of the Bible. Nor is the modern name ‘Jehovah’ (Juh-ho’-vah) found in the original 1611 KJV.
Instead, the name of the Saviour is written as ‘Iesus’ (Yay-soos), having a closer phonetic sound to the Hebrew name of ‘Yehoshua,’ and is pronounced by some as (Yeh-shu’-ah, Yah-shu’-ah or Yahu’-shu’-ah), with many minor variations in vowel-sounds. The modern name ‘Jehovah’ appears 4 times in the modern KJV versions. In the 1611 KJV, however, this name is absent. Instead it appears as ‘IEHOVAH’ (Yay-ho’-vah), and is pronounced by many today with variations both in the vowel-sounds, and in the use of the ancient consonant ‘waw’ in place of the more modern ‘vav.’

https://notesfromthewilderness.wordpress.com/2009/02/02/modern-name-jesus-not-found-in-1611-kjv/

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, Justin Adams said:

The 'J' is a modern invention.

The modern name ‘Jesus’ (Jee’-zus) is not used in the original 1611 King James Version of the Bible. Nor is the modern name ‘Jehovah’ (Juh-ho’-vah) found in the original 1611 KJV.
Instead, the name of the Saviour is written as ‘Iesus’ (Yay-soos), having a closer phonetic sound to the Hebrew name of ‘Yehoshua,’ and is pronounced by some as (Yeh-shu’-ah, Yah-shu’-ah or Yahu’-shu’-ah), with many minor variations in vowel-sounds. The modern name ‘Jehovah’ appears 4 times in the modern KJV versions. In the 1611 KJV, however, this name is absent. Instead it appears as ‘IEHOVAH’ (Yay-ho’-vah), and is pronounced by many today with variations both in the vowel-sounds, and in the use of the ancient consonant ‘waw’ in place of the more modern ‘vav.’

https://notesfromthewilderness.wordpress.com/2009/02/02/modern-name-jesus-not-found-in-1611-kjv/

Jesus' real Hebrew name is Yeshua.   The name Yahshuah is a fake name and is not a Hebrew Name.

Know WHOM you worship. Yahusha

Here are the complete Hebrew names

Yahusha Messiah = Yahusha HaMashyach

The Holy Spirit = Ruach Ha-Kodesh (ROO-akh hak-KOH-desh)

The Spirit of God = Ruach Elohim

Shua does not mean salvation, so Yahshua and Yahushua are invalid.

The word ‘shua‘ represents someone crying, and none of the usages are written about the Messiah.  The name would represent that ‘Yah is crying out‘.

However, Yahusha carries the root of ‘sha’ (yasha) which means salvation, thus making Yahusha mean ‘Yah is Salvation!’.

Some teach that Messiah’s name is “Yahushua” with two Hebrew letter “waws” as representing “two nails” within His hands “on a cross”. However, “Yahushua” is a feminine, not masculine term.

Yahusha is the most accurate name-form for our masculine Messiah, the right arm of Yahuah who saves.

Adonai is a title, not the Father’s name

“Adonai” is a Hebrew word of respectful salutation which is usually translated in modern English as “Mr.” or “Sir, and can also mean Master/Owner.”

Using replacement names violates the third commandment.

The third commandment declares a serious charge against those who desolate His personal, covenant name; make it useless; or use it in vain.

“You do not bring the Name of יהוה (Yahuah) your Elohim to naught, for יהוה does not leave the one unpunished who brings His Name to naught.” Exodus 20:7

By denying to use His name and instead using titles, or by changing it to Greek or English name; both Judaism and Christianity have done exactly that, breaking the third commandment.

In Scripture, Yahuah commands us over and over again to utter, proclaim and lift up His authentic covenant name.

How can we expect to be in true worship of the Father and his beloved Son if we use counterfeit names?

By doing so we have given the enemy opportunity to create confusion and to deceive many.

Some declare that Yahuah has many names.

The Father has one personal covenant name, Yahuah.

He has many titles, attributes and characteristics, such as Healer, Shepherd, Redeemer, Father, Husband, Protector, etc.

To claim that the Father will know who you mean when you use God, Lord, and his titles; treads on dangerous ground.

He detests pride and arrogance, which imply that He should conform to our distorted names, instead of us bowing to His authority, and using the name that He declared for us to call Him.

We have the expectation that the Father has written our proper name in the Lamb’s Book of Life.

Should the Father not expect us to use His personal, covenant name?

Revelation 22:4 tells us that His name will be on our foreheads.

“And they shall see His face, and His Name shall be upon their foreheads.”

At this point you should be very alarmed and even angry!

The deception is grand!  The Father’s name Yahuah is the most frequent used word in the Hebrew Scriptures, yet it has been removed from the English Bibles.

By removing the personal name of the Father and the Son, Bibles have removed these truths from our minds and hearts, and from our lips.

The enemy has caused their names to be removed from our thinking and speech.

As a result, many Believers are guilty of breaking the third commandment in the worst kind of way!  We have completely ignored and forgotten His personal, Set-Apart Name.

Instead of being suspicious of those who call attention to these truths about the true names of the Father and the Son, the followers of Messiah should be suspicious and boiling mad at the translators who intentionally left out their names from our Bibles!

Will you follow the Word’s clear command to use the Father and Son’s personal, covenant names?

If so, here are a few resources to make that easier. I have the ISR Bible because I like having it in my hands, and I use eSword to compare the KJV and ISR side by side.

The Institute for Scripture Research (ISR) Bible is a available @ http://isr-messianic.org/shop/the-scriptures/

You can read the ISR 98 online @ https://www.bible.com/bible/316/jhn.1.isr98

Or you can download the ISR 98 Scriptures for eSword @ http://isr-messianic.org/downloads/free-scriptures-downloads.html

I want to end this study by praising His true name.

You can see the difference between the KJV, which uses the generic Lord and God; and the ISR98, which uses the proper name of יהוה Yahuah.

“Praise ye the LORD. Praise, O ye servants of the LORD, praise the name of the LORD. Blessed be the name of the LORD from this time forth and for evermore. From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the LORD’S name is to be praised. The LORD is high above all nations, and his glory above the heavens. Who is like unto the LORD our God, who dwelleth on high” Psalm 113:1 -5

“Praise Yah! Praise, O servants of יהוה, Praise the Name of יהוה! 
Blessed be the Name of יהוה, Now and forever! 
From the rising of the sun to its going down, The Name of יהוה is praised. 
יהוה is high above all nations, His esteem above the heavens. 
Who is like יהוה our Elohim, Who is enthroned on high?“

“Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the name of the LORD; praise him, O ye servants of the LORD. Ye that stand in the house of the LORD, in the courts of the house of our God, Praise the LORD; for the LORD is good: sing praises unto his name; for it is pleasant.” Psalms 135:1-3

“Praise Yah! Praise the Name of יהוה; Praise, you servants of יהוה, Who are standing in the House of יהוה, In the courts of the House of our Elohim, Praise Yah, for יהוה is good; Sing praises to His Name, for it is pleasant.“

“I will extol thee, my God, O king; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever. Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever. Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable.” Psalms 145:1-3

“I exalt You, my Elohim, O Sovereign; And bless Your Name forever and ever. 
All day long I bless You, And praise Your Name forever and ever. 
Great is יהוה, and greatly to be praised; And His greatness is unsearchable.“

“Let them praise the name of the LORD: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven.’ Psalms 148:13

“Let them praise the Name of יהוה, For His Name alone is exalted, His splendour is above the earth and heavens.“

“Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power. Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.” Psalms 150:1,6

“Praise Yah! Praise Ěl in His set-apart place; Praise Him in His mighty expanse! Let all that have breath praise Yah. Praise Yah!“

http://christianitybeliefs.org/the-falling-away/the-names-of-the-father-and-the-son/

20 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Jesus' real Hebrew name is Yeshua.   The name Yahshuah is a fake name and is not a Hebrew Name.

If you leave out 'Ya' then it is incorrect. Deny Yah and you deny the creator of all that is, seen and unseen. The Father has one personal covenant name, Yahuah

Yahusha is the most accurate name-form for our masculine Messiah, the right arm of Yahuah who saves.

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

If you leave out 'Ya' then it is incorrect. Deny Yah and you deny the creator of all that is, seen and unseen. The Father has one personal covenant name, Yahuah

Yahusha is the most accurate name-form for our masculine Messiah, the right arm of Yahuah who saves.

No, "Yeshua" is the most accurate name.   Yahshuah is not a Hebrew word.   It is a word made up by Gentile cultists who don't  have a clue about the Hebrew Language, and clearly neither do you. 

There is also no such word as ""Yahuah"  in Hebrew.

Perhaps yours is the cult of that offshoot of Rome. It sounds like it from how and what you say. Your masoraic pharisees added vowels to the hebraic. So how would you know anyway?

Since I am neither a gentile, or a 'cultist' your empty words fall to the ground. 

Deny YAH if you wish...

Edited by Justin Adams

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,200
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Ex 24:9-11 Then went up Moses, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy
of the elders of Israel: And they saw the God of Israel: and there was
under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it
were the body of heaven in his clearness. And upon the nobles of the
children of Israel he laid not his hand: also they saw God, and did eat
and drink.
KJV
John 6:44-46 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent
me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. It is written in
the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore
that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me. Not
that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath
seen the Father.
KJV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

not to confuse the point with Hebrew,   I AM was/is not the Father.   

• Thumbs Up 1

They fell to the ground.

“I am He.” And Judas His betrayer was standing there with them. 

When Jesus said, “I am He,” they drew back and fell to the ground.