• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

8 hours ago, iamlamad said:

All that sounds great for the church age. But you have totally MISSED God's plan for the days of great tribulation. For that time, God's word tells us you will be overcome. I can assure you, that is NOT God's best for you, nor is it His plan. If God will not set an appointment for you, why on earth would you wish to set it yourself?

It seems there are many that wish to ignore at God's escape plan. 

that is NOT God's best for you

Now,    where have I heard that before .     GODS BEST FOR YOU.   

my advice is flee those pulpits of men.     I heard that GODS BEST FOR YOU from many a best selling , crowd pleasing prophet .   aka false prophets.

I hope you sit under none of those types.       Gods best for me IS CHRIST and no matter what comes against me , or what I lose n this life ,    TRULY HE is all I need or ever will.

Ps,  we can flee from place to place when persecuted .    You be encouraged.    Ya had me a bit worried when I seen that phrase Gods best for you.

Due to many teach that all the wrong way.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

that is NOT God's best for you

Now,    where have I heard that before .     GODS BEST FOR YOU.   

my advice is flee those pulpits of men.     I heard that GODS BEST FOR YOU from many a best selling , crowd pleasing prophet .   aka false prophets.

I hope you sit under none of those types.       Gods best for me IS CHRIST and no matter what comes against me , or what I lose n this life ,    TRULY HE is all I need or ever will.

Ps,  we can flee from place to place when persecuted .    You be encouraged.    Ya had me a bit worried when I seen that phrase Gods best for you.

Due to many teach that all the wrong way.  

If you wish to remain behind and tribulate, that is between you and God. However, the vast majority of those born again believers will TAKE God's escape plan and will spend the 7 years in heaven with Him.

I have a question: I doubt if you can come up with any kind of answer that will make sense: how do YOU plan on getting to the marriage and supper?

4 hours ago, LightShinesInTheDarkness said:

(Evidence of the fire that will destroy the earth on the day of Christ's return: 2 Thessalonians 1:7-9; Isaiah 66:15,16; Malachi 4:1-3; 2 Peter 3:10-13.)

The notes of mine provided in parentheses in my previous response to you were for explanation---which you can see for yourself is the meaning of those scriptures if you examine them in the greater context of all of the scriptures that speak about these things, and not my personal interpretation.

The reason that these things seem impossible/absurd to you is that you have believed and been taught wrong, not only about the chronology of the events of the last days, but also about how God is and how He works---as many Christians have---instead of believing what the Scriptures say and show about Him and how He works: ALL of the Scriptures---not just the ones you like, or which may have been drummed into your head by pastors, out of context, misinterpreted, or overemphasized to the neglect of others...)

You are making the mistake of trying to make God do and be what you think He should do and be, instead of understanding and accepting Him as He actually is. And you do not see things the way that He sees them as you ought---or you would know that all of the things that He is getting ready to do and to allow to happen to His saints is purposeful, perfectly justified, and indeed His plan.

Instead of trying to make God be the way you think He should be or fit into what you have been taught about how He is, what He thinks, and how He works, find out the truth for yourself by reading what His word says about these things---without the tinted glasses of what you were taught in church, if possible, which may or may not be correct.

P.S. The God of the Old Testament and the God of the New Testament ARE THE SAME GOD. Different covenants; same God: Same attributes; same attitudes. (Now read Jeremiah; because the times in which you are living parallel his---whether you recognize it or not.)

I'll have to agree, 2 Thes. 1 does seem to point to the day of His coming for the fire. 

As for the rest of your post, The God of both the new and the old tells us that the saints WILL BE over come. Not during the church age, but during the days of great tribulation. People like to take church age scriptures and attempt to apply them to those days of GT, but they are not for those days and no amount of faith in them will not work when God tells us the saints will be overcome. 

Now, it is God's will that those that believe in the SON be overcome? No! Emphatically NO! His plan is that those that believe escape in the pretrib rapture. Believe it, for it is truth. 

Again, if you wish to set your own appointment, and be here under His wrath, that is between you and Him. But please don't try to convince others to stay behind with you!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  426
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  3

25 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

I'll have to agree, 2 Thes. 1 does seem to point to the day of His coming for the fire. 

As for the rest of your post, The God of both the new and the old tells us that the saints WILL BE over come. Not during the church age, but during the days of great tribulation. People like to take church age scriptures and attempt to apply them to those days of GT, but they are not for those days and no amount of faith in them will not work when God tells us the saints will be overcome. 

Now, it is God's will that those that believe in the SON be overcome? No! Emphatically NO! His plan is that those that believe escape in the pretrib rapture. Believe it, for it is truth. 

Again, if you wish to set your own appointment, and be here under His wrath, that is between you and Him. But please don't try to convince others to stay behind with you!

(Ay...)

Hopefully you'll remember what I've said in the future.

I'm praying for you.

3 minutes ago, LightShinesInTheDarkness said:

(Ay...)

Hopefully you'll remember what I've said in the future.

I'm praying for you.

Please tell me, can you delineate where the 70th week of Daniel begins and ends in Revelation?

Can you then pinpoint where the rapture is in Revelation?

I will even give you some hints. John does not show people arriving in heaven, having been beheaded, until Rev. 15.

God does not begin to warn people about the MARK until chapter 14.  John does not speak of the Beast going after Believers until chapter 12.

Yet, John shows us a huge crowd, too large to number, in heaven already, in chapter 7. Who are they?

If we take Paul's rapture in 1 thes. 4 & 5, and try to fit it into Revelation, where does it fit?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  426
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  3

1 minute ago, iamlamad said:

Please tell me, can you delineate where the 70th week of Daniel begins and ends in Revelation?

Can you then pinpoint where the rapture is in Revelation?

I will even give you some hints. John does not show people arriving in heaven, having been beheaded, until Rev. 15.

God does not begin to warn people about the MARK until chapter 14.  John does not speak of the Beast going after Believers until chapter 12.

Yet, John shows us a huge crowd, too large to number, in heaven already, in chapter 7. Who are they?

If we take Paul's rapture in 1 thes. 4 & 5, and try to fit it into Revelation, where does it fit?

You'll find out the truth about these things soon enough, when they begin to take place, if the Lord doesn't show you beforehand.

(Even if I were to tell you, you probably wouldn't believe me.)

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill

2 hours ago, iamlamad said:

If you wish to remain behind and tribulate, that is between you and God. However, the vast majority of those born again believers will TAKE God's escape plan and will spend the 7 years in heaven with Him.

I have a question: I doubt if you can come up with any kind of answer that will make sense: how do YOU plan on getting to the marriage and supper?

ONLY IN CHRIST .    pard its the ONLY WAY we will.    

• Group:  Mars Hill

1 hour ago, LightShinesInTheDarkness said:

You'll find out the truth about these things soon enough, when they begin to take place, if the Lord doesn't show you beforehand.

(Even if I were to tell you, you probably wouldn't believe me.)

Prayerfully they wont be deceived.     I bet many a folk under that Gods best best sellers and easy life are and will be deceived.

IF we don't understand that not only is it given unto us to believe on him but also suffer ,  WE AINT GONNA MAKE IT , WE SELL OUT .

I could tell him lots ,  but I perceive it wont do a bit of good at this point  .    IF I am led too I will.  

You be blessed and praise the Lord.      Many are going to ponder HEY this cant be the mark of the beast , we would have been raptured already as they TAKE IT .

That is scary .   but some wont ,  some who are desiring to serve God will keep learning and the SPIRIT will reveal more truth to those .

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

2 hours ago, iamlamad said:

If you wish to remain behind and tribulate

Just thought maybe this would help, because it appears you are unaware of what the word tribulation means.

From the Greek word thlipsis:

2347 thlípsis – properly, pressure (what constricts, rubs together in a narrow place that "hems in"); tribulation, focusing on internal pressure that causes one to feel confined (restricted, "without options").

2347/thlipsis ("compression, tribulation") brings the challenge of also coping with the internal pressure caused by the tribulation, especially feeling there is "no way of escape" because "hemmed in."

Dealing with 2347/thlípsis ("compression, tribulation") is principally an "inside-out" matter. All pressure is ultimately internal and only truly dealt with by the Lord's inworking of faith. Accordingly 2347 (thlípsis) and 4102/pístis ("faith, God's inworked persuasion") are very closely connected.

God bless

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3,490
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  1

13 hours ago, iamlamad said:

I guess you are just ad libbing on the escape.  I say that because what you said is not written.

Actually it is; because Luke 21 is the exact same teachings of Matthew 24

29 “Immediately after the distress of those days

“‘the sun will be darkened,
    and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
    and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’[b]

30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. 

Christ taught the "distress of those days" was the the great tribulation...

15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolationlet the reader understand— 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house. 18 Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak. 19 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 20 Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

....immediatly after the great tribulation does Christ come.

Luke21 state the same thing.

How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! There will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people. 24 They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

25 “There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. 26 People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. 27 At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloudwith power and great glory. 28 When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

It is with this context you should understand the meaning of the verse

For it will come on all those who live on the face of the whole earth. 36 

(Great tribulation - for all those who live on the face of the earth)

Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen,

(stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”)

and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man.”

(At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. - being after the great tribulation)

Many you imagine God is the kind of God that would beat his bride to death

This argument falls flat with the example of the 10 plagues of Egypt.

Edited by inchrist