LightShinesInTheDarkness

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

The Truth is that the Rapture happens at the last Trumpet Call from God.

The Truth is also that the 7 Trumpets are judgements and they come from Christ who opens the Scroll.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

1 hour ago, LightShinesInTheDarkness said:

I prefer to point you to the Scriptures to find it for yourself, with God's help. I will provide you with these two bits of advice, and will comment no further to you on this matter:

In seeking truth from the Lord be sure that you have these things:

1. A humble heart

2. Pure motives

3. No known sin in your life (a good conscience toward the Lord and His peace that you are doing what is pleasing to Him to the best of your knowledge and ability.)

You can disregard this advice to your own loss, but I strongly suggest that you take it.

May the Lord give you all that you need of Him.

A little history about myself.  I started studying eschatology the 1980's.  Scripture has not changed since I began, so throwing out the study for yourself this time only shows me more that you don't have any support for your belief.

You do realize that this is a discussion forum, don't you?  On  discussion forums, when someone makes a statement, and their statement is questioned, they should provide scriptural references to back up their statement, or make a clear claim that it is just an opinion.  Trying to back out is not a good witness and trying to make the one asking as if their understanding of scripture is inferior is just as bad.  You speak of a humble heart?  Humble yourself, as I have had to do in the past, and admit that what I was calling scriptural was no more than my personal belief, without scriptural backing, OR you can provide the pure motives you speak of and bring scripture to support your position so I and others may learn something.

I'll leave your personal sins between you and God.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

3 hours ago, LightShinesInTheDarkness said:

Just because a truth is there in the Scriptures, doesn't mean you will see what is right in front of your eyes for what it is. That does require understanding and conviction from God; otherwise it's every man's word against another's, each man using the Scriptures to support what he believes, whether what he believes is actually correct or not. (This forum being a case in point.)

Then He opened their minds to understand the Scriptures... (Luke 24:45)

YHVH'S WORD agrees that ONLY by revelation /gift/ from the Father can anyone have any understanding at all of His Word or anything else for that matter.

It is not "secret" as someone else mentioned 'secret revelation' except it is not available to the world/carnal/ flesh driven people,  only to those YHVH has called and chosen to be His,  set apart by Him for Himself (all the ekklesia immersed in Jesus' Name).  They find they are in union with Jesus, and in union with one another no matter where they are on earth - all joint members of one another in union in Jesus every day, always, as Jesus prayed in John 17 ....  so it seems secret to outsiders..... that never changes....

2 hours ago, LightShinesInTheDarkness said:

When seeking truth from the Lord be sure that you have these things:

Maybe 'twas mentioned, maybe not, but the very first thing needed is God's Word,  the Standard.  If anyone or anything violates His Word or contradicts it,  then they or that is not accepted nor believed.

5 hours ago, LightShinesInTheDarkness said:

Then He opened their minds to understand the Scriptures... (Luke 24:45)

Without which none.   There is no understanding unless the Father grants it from heaven, as noted all through OT and NT, many times.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  651
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

11 hours ago, LightShinesInTheDarkness said:

I maintain my response to you in my last post. I am not unsure about this matter or searching for the truth about it; I already know it. And this fact will be proven by the events themselves, as they take place, as I said previously.

(Providing more misinterpreted Scripture isn't going to make the Lord return when you think He is going to; He's still going to return when the Bible actually says that He will, whether you understand the Scriptures or not.)

It really makes no difference how much Scripture one provides as evidence of the correctness of a false teaching: A false teaching is still false and a wrong interpretation is still wrong, as the events themselves will prove. So there's no point in providing Scripture to support your incorrect interpretation, or in our debating the matter---so much the less so given the abundance of Scripture you have provided to support your belief: If you've compiled so much "evidence" to support a pre-trib rapture from studying the same Scriptures as I, there's no Scripture I can provide you that can---independent of Divine intervention---show, and assure you of, the truth about this.

(But may the Lord do so, for you, and for others who are likewise mistaken/deceived about it.)

(Also, I am female. :wink_smile:)

With all due respect, my dear, no matter how much well meaning opinion you contribute and share with us, the coming pre-trib rapture of the Church is a Scriptural fact, as I have shared with you in two of my posts.  The only way you can legitimately refute either or both of them, is to provide your own Scrip0turally based vies that refute any or all of them.  Otherwise, The views you confessed as those of yours, are full of the holes the Scripture puts in them, and they are what is false.

Your bro in Christ,

Quasar92 

12 hours ago, OneLight said:

All this trib stuff, pre, mid, post, etc. are just projections of ones personal beliefs.  We will be caught up to be with the Lord at the last trumpet, as spoken in 1 Corinthians 15:50-58, backed up with 1 Thessalonians 4:15-18.  Scripture does not lie, but man can lack an understanding when they try to make scripture fit their personal theology.

Just saying people, this is the only place where we are even given a hint of the timing that I have found where one does not have to read into scripture ... it is as plain as black and white.

My dear bro, with all due respect, your opinion is quite meaningless in denying the teachings of Jesus, Matthew, Luke, John and Paul, I have provided two Scripturally based posts, fully proving the coming pre-trib rapture of the Church.  If you expect to break the Scriptures I have provided fully supporting it, you will have to provide a Scripturally based argument doing so.  Otherwise, the Scriptural proof I have provided clearly prevails, with the facts they provide.

Quasar92

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

7 hours ago, Quasar93 said:

My dear bro, with all due respect, your opinion is quite meaningless in denying the teachings of Jesus, Matthew, Luke, John and Paul, I have provided two Scripturally based posts, fully proving the coming pre-trib rapture of the Church.  If you expect to break the Scriptures I have provided fully supporting it, you will have to provide a Scripturally based argument doing so.  Otherwise, the Scriptural proof I have provided clearly prevails, with the facts they provide.

Quasar92

Hey Qusar, none of the scripture that I have read from you clearly points to a pre-tribulation rapture. That is my point.  What I did notice is that you placed your comments in brackets within scripture.  You also provided your opinion before and/or after scripture.  This is common when someone tries to defend any stance of the rapture as scripture itself does not claim when the rapture will happen, except at the last trumpet  So, what I provided is not meaningless, but factual. 

Take all the scripture you provided and look at them very carefully.  Does any of them say that Jesus will return for His elect before the tribulation that is coming?  I'm not talking what you read into scripture, but the actual words themselves.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, OneLight said:

Hey Qusar, none of the scripture that I have read from you clearly points to a pre-tribulation rapture. That is my point.  What I did notice is that you placed your comments in brackets within scripture.  You also provided your opinion before and/or after scripture.  This is common when someone tries to defend any stance of the rapture as scripture itself does not claim when the rapture will happen, except at the last trumpet  So, what I provided is not meaningless, but factual. 

Take all the scripture you provided and look at them very carefully.  Does any of them say that Jesus will return for His elect before the tribulation that is coming?  I'm not talking what you read into scripture, but the actual words themselves.

Teachers always have things to say above and beyond the text of any book, in helping students understand it better.

The Bible fully supports the pre-trib rapture teachings within it.

Gen.28:20 "So Jacob served seven years for Rachel, and they seemed to him but a few days because of the love he had for her."

As it will be for the Church, from the time Jesus returns from heaven for us, in 1 Thes.4:16 to the marriage in heaven, of the Bride/Church to the Lamb/Jesus, in Rev.19:7-8.  While the tribulation takes place on earth.  Confirmed by the following:

In verse 3: "Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that Day [The Day of the Lord, the 70th and final Week, the seven year tribulation] will not come, until the "apostasia" [Greek term in which the original translation was "to depart," or "departure," meaning, the rapture of the Church] occurs and the man of lawlessness [The antichrist, and all three of the "he's" in Dan.9:27] is revealed [Who triggers the Day of the Lord/ the 70th and final Week/ the seven year tribulation], the man doomed to destruction." Which reveals the "apostasia" [Departure] will take place before the antichrist is revealed, who triggers the 70th Week/seven year tribulation in Dan.9:27. Confirmed in verses 7 and 8 below.

Translation History of apostasia and discessio: By Thomas Ice, PhD.
The first seven English translations of apostasia all rendered the noun as either " departure" or " departing," rather than "falling away." They are as follows: Wycliffe Bible (1384); Tyndale Bible (1526); Coverdale Bible (1535); Cranmer Bible (1539); Breeches Bible (1576); Beza Bible (1583); Geneva Bible (1608) . This supports the notion that the word truly means " departure." In fact, Jerome' s Latin translation known as the Vulgate from around the time of 325 A.D. renders apostasia with the " word discessio, meaning ' departure.' Why was the King James Version the first to depart from the established translation of "departure" in 1611 A.D.? [It is more than likely due to overzealous RCC scribes who altered the original wording of vs 3. to accommodate their teachings of Amillenialism, which rejects both the pre-trib rapture of the Church as well as Jesus Millennial reign her on earth].

From the marriage in heaven, Jesus will return in His second coming to the earth WITH HIS CHURCH, riding white horses, dressed in fine linen [A sign of the righteous acts of the saints, in verse 8], white and clean, in His armies from heaven, recorded in verse 14.  Confirming Zech.14:4-5 and Jude 14.

The pre-trib rapture o the Church endorsed by the following:

1. Frank L. Gaebelein, A.M., Litt.D., Headmaster Emiritus, The Stoney Brook School; 2. William Culbertson, D.D., L.L.D., President, Moody Bible Institute; 3. Charles L. Feinberg, ThD., PhD., Dean, Talbot Theological Seminary; 4. Allan A. Mac Rae, A.M., PhD., President, Biblical School of Theology; 5. Clarence E. Mason, Jr., Th.M., D.D., Dean, Philadelphia College of Bible; 6. Alva J. Mc Clain, Th.M., D.D., President Emeritus, Grace Theological Seminary; 7. Wilbur M. Smith, D.D., Editor, Peloubet's Select Notes; 8. John F. Walvoord, A.M., Th.D., President, Dallas Theological Seminary; 9. C.I. Scofield, D.D., Editor, Scofield Bible; 10. Editorial Committee Chairman, J. E. Schuyler English, Litt.D.

Chuck Missler, Koinonia House, Charles Stanley, Baptist minister, Zola Levitt, Levitt's Ministries, Miles Weiss, Zola Levitt's Ministries, Moishe Rosen, Jew's For Jesus Org., David Bickner, Jew's For Jesus Org., Mitch Glaser, His Chosen People Minisries Dwight Pentecost, Dean at Dallas Theological Seminary, Harold Wilmington, Dean at Liberty Seminary, Arno Froese, Editor and CEO of Midnight Call Ministries, Thomas Ice, PhD., Author, Jack Van Impe, TV Ministry, Tim Le Haye, Author, Jerry Falwell, Baptist minister, Billie Graham, TV ministry, Franklin Graham, TV ministry, Dr. Ron Carlson, Dr. Wilfred Hahn, Dave Hunt, Ed Decker and Dr. Norbert Lieth.

The trumpet of God will sound in 1 Thes.4:16.when Jesus returns to take His Church to heaven, recorded in Jn.14:2-3, 28; 1 Thess.4:17 and 2 Thes.2:3 and 7-8.

The next trumpet of God will be t the second coming of Jesus, with His Church, to the earth, recorded in Zech.9:14.

The last trumpet of god will be at the resurrection as recorded in 1 Cor.15:52.

Quasar93

Opinions don't make anything a fact.   If one way is associated with harmful ways,  be even more careful checking by Scripture all things associated with anything BEFORE accepting ,  and ask the Father in heaven to Reveal the Truth, as He is Pleased to.