• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  650
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, BeyondET said:

Thank you my brother and your very welcome, :)

when Jesus spoke of heaven He used items that was luxury on earth in those days some of those items were mansions, gold crowns, Jewels.

in my Father's house there are many mansions.

what would Jesus use today, in my father's house there are many Lamborghini's, golf coarses. Virtual PlayStations abound beyond.

no matter how old we get we should thrive to keep the child like dreams alive, living with a child like heart is a beautiful thing.

Best post on the subject.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

One of my desires, if we can do it, would be to explore His creation, from one end to the other!  It must be beyond imagination in beauty and splendor.   Since He is everywhere at the same time, I can enjoy it all with Him.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  478
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,565
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  9

4 minutes ago, OneLight said:

One of my desires, if we can do it, would be to explore His creation, from one end to the other!  It must be beyond imagination in beauty and splendor.   Since He is everywhere at the same time, I can enjoy it all with Him.

I think we will. He did not create trillions of galaxy in vain. There a reason. He will put life through out the universe for his glory. We will never end learning of diffrent life forms and planets. Different kinds of humans under God. And i think we his children will help him rule this. 

• Loved it! 1

39 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

.oooops better take that back......no fun allowed in Heaven! No wonder the world is so turned off to Christianity.Even a common sinner recognizes sanctimony.

Yep, it is a big issue.

Luckily there are siblings like you,@BeyondET and many others on this thread and outside, who talk about Heaven in the way Jesus talked about, i.e. never as a static, boring place but always as a dynamic, full of creations place.

Still the minority wrt to all the ones who were able to make Heaven sounds like the less exciting thing ever imaginable to both good and bad people

I didn't know the word sanctimony, that's pretty much accurate

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,506
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

25 minutes ago, OneLight said:

And to travel at the speed of thought!

I seem to remember during the millennium prayers are going to be answered before we even finish. But I can't remember where in the Bible I remember that from? 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

48 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

And to travel at the speed of thought!

I seem to remember during the millennium prayers are going to be answered before we even finish. But I can't remember where in the Bible I remember that from? 

We will go in the rapture of the Church at the speed of light. I read somewhere a while ago that we will go so fast that the earth will experience a sonic boom. But of course that is speculation but it is possible.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

I answered it.

Sorry, I just can not imagine it. :huh:

Some of you guys have to put your earthly feelings and experiences behind you. Heaven will not be anything like our earthly experiences. Maybe that is what you are comfortable with because that is all you know.

8910e9fe12f42646a1ad6d354a1c2462.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Mine was a joke (it even had a LOL) and some understood that. I believe humor will be in heaven as well.

Ok you were just kidding? I do believe that God has a great sense of humor. He created me :26:

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

Some of you guys have to put your earthly feelings and experiences behind you. Heaven will not be anything like our earthly experiences. Maybe that is what you are comfortable with because that is all you know.

8910e9fe12f42646a1ad6d354a1c2462.jpg

As other users pointed out, Jesus used earthly images to make us imagine Heaven.

If you think you can make us imagine Heaven better than He did, then teach us how to do it.

But if your only thought is "Heaven is totally different so let's just not imagine it at all", then I'll read you another time.

There are already too many people not interested in Heaven or scared that it will be a boring  place with boring people, thanks to some  Christians

Btw in the Gospel is clear what is from the world. Power over other people, unjustice, misery, diseases, violence.

These things are definitely not gonna be in Heaven.

But the creative power of the Lord will not certainly be limited to offering us a boring contemplation.

I'll stop here cause too many Scriptures have already been presented and explained

PS

I like the image you just post. But if you think about it and reason on this last answer, my previous ones and what other users are saying, you' ll find out that it is compatible, because we are talking about 2 different aspects