JoeCanada

Will there be a per-trib rapture

When they were appointing elders in the church they were appointing twenty year old who have not had very much life experience above a 60 year old who have more life experience. That church would be in trouble!

8 minutes ago, Royff said:

adjective, a compar. of old with eldest as superl.

of greater age; older.

of higher rank; senior:

an elder officer.

of or relating to former times; earlier:

Much that was forbidden by elder custom is accepted today.

Titus 1:6 - An Elder must be 1. Blameless, 2.  The husband of but one wife, 3. a man whose children believe and are not open to the charge of being wild and disobedient.  These are an Elders qualifications, If they miss 1, 2 or 3, they are not qualified to be an Elder.

I don't care about their being senior to someone else or being older.  They do not qualify if they lack 1, 2, 3.  No matter what their rank is.

In Christ

Montana Marv

8 minutes ago, Royff said:

When they were appointing elders in the church they were appointing twenty year old who have not had very much life experience above a 60 year old who have more life experience. That church would be in trouble!

The church would be in trouble when a senior ranking member lacks the proper qualification. One who has been divorced while a Believer, one whose children are not Believers or are disobedient.   A two year old believer who is 60 years old is less qualified than a 30 year old with 10 years of Believing experience and meets Titus 1:6.

In Christ

Montana Marv

10 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

Titus 1:6 - An Elder must be 1. Blameless, 2.  The husband of but one wife, 3. a man whose children believe and are not open to the charge of being wild and disobedient.  These are an Elders qualifications, If they miss 1, 2 or 3, they are not qualified to be an Elder.

I don't care about their being senior to someone else or being older.  They do not qualify if they lack 1, 2, 3.  No matter what their rank is.

In Christ

Montana Marv

We see the effect of this very thing happening in the church today as young people take over. The doctrines of demons in today’s church are amazing. Yoga in the church, the church no longer preaches against sin because it doesn’t want to hurt the sinner’s feeling. Elders would not stand for this, that know the doctrine of Christ, the younger people know the doctrine of the world and try to please the world for friendship with the world. Its just common sense that the wiser would be the one who has spent more time in a relationship with the Lord. who has walked with the Lord longer. The younger must learn before they can teach, they learn from the elders just as our children learn from us, their parent. The child that think he or she know more than the parents is a child in serious trouble. You know this!

Even the Son of God waited until He has reached full maturity before He begin His mystery, He was 30 years old. There were many things He had to learn from His, the elder!

In school the student must learns from the elder, your would is turned upside-down and would be headed for chaos, with the student teaching the teacher, with the intern teaching the doctor.  

11 hours ago, Royff said:

In school the student must learns from the elder, your would is turned upside-down and would be headed for chaos, with the student teaching the teacher, with the intern teaching the doctor.  

One who walks with the Lord for 10 years and is 30 years old is the elder to a 60 year old who has walked with the Lord for only 2 years

In Christ

Montana Marv

True, but I guess if you’re in a church where everyone is young and just a couple of older people who had never known the Lord then you would have no choice. But that’s not what we are talking about, that’s a side issue. We are talking about the 24 elders of the gospel, not of some local congregation, we are talking about the foundation on which the gospel is base, who were there at the laying of that foundation. Who know the true doctrine before a bunch of 30 years old in the last country added their on gospel to the gospel. The elders are those who walked with Jesus, who touched the nailed marks in His hands, who laid on His chest, who gave up everything to follow Him, whose lives were cut short by those who were out to destroy the gospel at its birth, those are the elders  of the faith.

Now compare that to the 30-year-old today in the church who are so afraid of the beast that the elders faced-down that they change the gospel of Christ to the gospel of man to avoid facing what the elders faced.  They are so obsessed with hiding from the beast that they can’t even see the danger to the body of Christ or it seems, don’t even care, their major concern is, how do I leave this planet before the beast gets me; me, me, me!  The elders gave up everything and the 30 years old of the end-time church expects everything and give up nothing. Had they been there at the beginning as were the elder they would have seen the sacrifice paid in blood to keep the gospel pure from what they are doing to it today. That’s the difference between the elders of the gospel; the faith, and the elders of your local congregations of today’s end-time church.

There is no way these people today are the elders of the Gospel of Christ they have come on the sense much too late, in fact, they are destroying what the elders built.