• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

33 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

You loved sister .      you loved now praise the Lord peoples , praise the Lord

How many people can really love in that way...huh?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

How many people can really love in that way...huh?

Those who love the Lord and have that love shed on their hearts by the holy ghost do.    They simple have the love of God in them.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

55 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Those who love the Lord and have that love shed on their hearts by the holy ghost do.    They simple have the love of God in them.

No one on this earth can love like God does. He loves you unconditionally. Humans fall very short of that.

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, missmuffet said:

No one on this earth can love like God does. He loves you unconditionally. Humans fall very short of that.

For the love of GOD has been shed abroad upon our hearts by the Holy ghost .

the carnal mind cannot know it ,  and the love most preach today IS the carnal mind sister .  AS you fully see it too. 

SISTER you loved.    Now let us throw them hands up and praise , praise , praise the Lord.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,244
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

God gave me His love for my husband before he was saved.  All the ugly things he did didn't matter.  I knew God could use them to save him, and it was because of his sinful life that he needed a Savior.   He gave me His loving forgiveness during our marriage.  I saw him through the blood of Jesus and treasured the life of Christ in him.  God held us together in that way.  Yes, we can love that way.  We choose to.  But it is a work of God and not of ourselves.   He must destroy any shred of self righteousness to enable us to love with His love.

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

11 minutes ago, Willa said:

God gave me His love for my husband before he was saved.  All the ugly things he did didn't matter.  I knew God could use them to save him, and it was because of his sinful life that he needed a Savior.   He gave me His loving forgiveness during our marriage.  I saw him through the blood of Jesus and treasured the life of Christ in him.  God held us together in that way.  Yes, we can love that way.  We choose to.  But it is a work of God and not of ourselves.   He must destroy any shred of self righteousness to enable us to love with His love.

amen !  halleluYAH !

this is also a very rare and difficult lesson for slaves to learn : what God says to slaves.   

and what God says to ekklesia (those who are called by Him, chosen by Him, born of Him, and immersed in Jesus' Name )

about how much they must suffer for Jesus' sake.  (without grumbling or rebelling) ......

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

On 2/8/2018 at 7:52 PM, simplejeff said:

Actually you may find that love is more obedience - doing what is best for someone as God Says to do- DOing His Word, since that is what is best all the time, for anyone -  so more to do with obedience than "feelings" or "emotions" ...

As God Says CHOOSE who to follow, CHOOSE who to obey TODAY - the LORD JESUS,  or the enemy.

Love is not a feeling...........but at the same time love is not cold and devoid of feeling.  The scriptures says that in all our afflictions, He is afflicted......and Jesus Himself was touched with the FEELING of our infirmities.....and this is one reason why He is able to be our High Priest and Advocate/Intercessor.  We do not become emotionless in following the Lord, just that our emotions, like our thoughts and imaginations need to be taken captive by Him and sanctified.......harnessed like horses we might say, and under His rule and dominion.

• Praise God! 3

11 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

Love is not a feeling...........but at the same time love is not cold and devoid of feeling.  The scriptures says that in all our afflictions, He is afflicted......and Jesus Himself was touched with the FEELING of our infirmities.....and this is one reason why He is able to be our High Priest and Advocate/Intercessor.  We do not become emotionless in following the Lord, just that our emotions, like our thoughts and imaginations need to be taken captive by Him and sanctified.......harnessed like horses we might say, and under His rule and dominion.

Amen !  Love is a choice of the will;  not of feelings or emotions.   A month or 2 ago I saw an old study 'accidently' (ha!) (I wasn't looking for anything like it; having already known this from YHVH for many years) ... but the old study showed clearly the

difference between the flesh / deceitful/ heathen love of emotions and feelings which always disobeys God ,

vs the will - "CHOOSE" ,  the 'love' thus as God Says - CHOOSE to DO what is right, what is best (always), as God Says Clearly and PURELY all the time, all through His Word, Perfectly.   Those who CHOOSE when God says CHOOSE,  He teaches and shows the Way, Jesus, How to live,  what to DO.   As Jesus says "WHO IS? ".... WHOEVER HEARS the WORD OF MY FATHER  and DOES HIS WORD !   

Again, as Jesus Says Perfectly and Clearly:  MY sheep KNOW MY VOICE, and follow ME and no one else.  The world cannot know, and cannot comprehend, not even can they know or understand the ekklesia set apart by the Father for Himself.

In WORTHY CHRISTIAN LIBRARY are many words from Scripture, showing also

how the feelings and emotions must FIRST be crucified with Christ,  as must everyone who comes to Jesus to follow Him.

The feelings and emotions have to be taken down off the thrown of any persons life, 

and the spirit in and by grace and power of and in Christ Jesus is given power / authority over the flesh and carnal old man, 

to control and direct the life,  with and without 'feelings' and 'emotions' ,  as God Permits.

Always also,  in the Kingdom of God,  the redeemed are full daily, continually , and overflowing, with peace, joy and righteousness from the Father,  without measure !   Such as the world cannot comprehend, ever.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  686
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 6:57 PM, gamnot said:

the worst of people use the word for purposes of manipulation and exploitation.

You can do things out of love.

And you can not do things out of love.

Proverbs chapter 10 verse 12

Love covers all wrongs.

1 Peter chapter 4 verse 8

Love covers a great many sins.

James chapter 4 verse 12

There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you--who are you to judge your neighbor?

I've seen gay people very loving, and I've also seen many Christians very hate full.

But I'm not anyone's judge, as it says.

"The GOSPEL TRUTH

Quotes of

LEONARD RAVENHILL

Nobody else can give you a clean heart but God.

There's one thing we need above everything else; it's something we don't talk about these days. We need a mighty avalanche of conviction of sin.

We're living in an unprecedented day (when) evil is no longer evil. We've changed the terminology-- iniquity is now infirmity; wickedness is now weakness; devilry is now deficiency.

Someone asked me, "Do you pray for the dead?" I said, "No, I preach to them!" I think every pew in every church is death row. Think about that! They're dead! They sing about God; they talk about God, but they're dead! They have no living relationship (with God).

Jesus did not come into the world to make bad men good. He came into the world to make dead men live!"

https://www.gospeltruth.net/ravenhill.htm

19 minutes ago, john1 said:

There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you--who are you to judge your neighbor? I've seen gay people very loving, and I've also seen many Christians very hate full. But I'm not anyone's judge, as it says.

As you admit,  you cannot even judge between what's right and what's wrong,  what's good and what's evil.

• Thumbs Up 1