• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  235
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/01/1973

18 hours ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Do you really know Jesus?! Are you really His?!

If you are really His then why do you willfully choose to disobey Him and are left without rebuke or chastening?!

"But if you are without chastening, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate and not sons." - Hebrews 12:8

Times are so hard, that we have to preach the Gospel inside the church nowadays.

I really cannot believe that people who claims to know Him, to love Him, will be so stubborn and deny to practice the things He said.

Things that are really, really important for our lives and our walk with Him.

I find it interesting that your first appeal to scripture is one that speaks about accepting 'chastening' - how do you understand that term? 

The writer to the Hebrews is saying that if we don't accept correction from god we are not his children (ie we are not saved) - now, if we get everything right we won't need correction - so my friend, it doesn't matter what you believe, it only matters what the word of God says and the word of God describes true children of God as wayward children that need correction in their lives! 

We are all sinners, and to claim we are not is to sin (1 John 1:8) 

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

8 hours ago, missmuffet said:

That is true. Baptism does not have anything to do with salvation.

Some people simply do not get it... If Jesus said then: We do it.

Who would argue against Him? Satan is the only who would fight against His commandments.

When I see people refusing to do something so simple as that... It is sad to hear, because it is so simple and the Lord said to do it.

And all people in the past did that water baptism, no one ever went against it... Wake up, people! Obey the Lord.

2 hours ago, Reformed Baptist said:

We are all sinners, and to claim we are not is to sin

No one here is saying, nor implying we are without sin. Just to make clear.

Edited by 4LdKHVCzRDj2
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  235
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/01/1973

19 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

and yet you said: 

I really cannot believe that people who claims to know Him, to love Him, will be so stubborn and deny to practice the things He said.

You can't have it both ways - either Christians sin or they don't - however that is to miss (or avoid) the point of my post :D

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.31
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

12 hours ago, Yowm said:

If you are saved and have received the new birth, you will not want to live ungodly. You keep setting up an imaginary strawman to make a case...it won't work. Do you think the Lord saves someone and then let's them live peacefully in gross sin?

Every one who is His, is already grafted in to Christ, his life is hid in Christ, he is a new creation. That person is already VITALLY connected to Christ.

The only way you can stay faithful is by His grace; Peter learned that lesson the hard way  Boasting doesn't cut it.

Excatly.    And since the HOLY SPIRIT works through all who believe.   why we think those who knew him constantly provoked the church unto good works

and reminded them JESUS aint no minister of sin ,  warned quick against sin.

No so in this generation.     Typically if some bring scrips reminding us to be Ye Holy or to not sin ,   its often rebutted with the words GOD UNDERSTANDS

or whatever else hits the minds of those who don't like hearing the exhortation.

Have you noticed how big this is in this generation.   I mean if one comes warning ,  they usually rebuked with GOD IS LOVE , GOD IS THIS OR THAT

Instead of just receiving it .    How come when a few others come brining good exhortations , quite identical to the way the early church exhorted

I just receive it with joy,  and others come saying things like we aint saved by good works or etc.

Surely you notice this .   Be blessed yowm.  

3 hours ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Some people simply do not get it... If Jesus said then: We do it.

Who would argue against Him? Satan is the only who would fight against His commandments.

When I see people refusing to do something so simple as that... It is sad to hear, because it is so simple and the Lord said to do it.

And all people in the past did that water baptism, no one ever went against it... Wake up, people! Obey the Lord.

I am going to ask a question that I think you already know.

How come when you bring reminders that we should keep JESUS sayings

a few REJOICE , but most just make remarks like we either cant , or God understands

And  how come we don't ever hear peter , pual, james , jude,   JESUS HIMSELF

ever say such things .    Why were they all So quick and adamant to warn out against sin

and why are so many so quick and adamant to say,   WE slave to it , we cant quit .

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

10 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I am going to ask a question that I think you already know.

How come when you bring reminders that we should keep JESUS sayings

a few REJOICE , but most just make remarks like we either cant , or God understands

And  how come we don't ever hear peter , pual, james , jude,   JESUS HIMSELF

ever say such things .    Why were they all So quick and adamant to warn out against sin

and why are so many so quick and adamant to say,   WE slave to it , we cant quit .

Because Satan works hard against repentance... People resist, and I repeat, they resist the Holy Spirit, and by this resistance they cannot welcome the Lord in their hearts.

And as we all know, we have to make a decision: Light or Darkness. Do not resist, receive and have life.

"For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord;
he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways." - James 1:7-8

And to remind how unfriendly they were to sin in the past:

"And on some have compassion, making a distinction;
but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire,
hating even the garment defiled by the flesh." - Jude 1:22-23

It is very, very serious... People must get out of darkness and surrender fast before it is too late. There is no life in sin, no life in darkness... It leads only to death. Do not be deceived.

Glory to God!

• This is Worthy 1

11 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Because Satan works hard against repentance... People resist, and I repeat, they resist the Holy Spirit, and by this resistance they cannot welcome the Lord in their hearts.

And as we all know, we have to make a decision: Light or Darkness. Do not resist, receive and have life.

"For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord;
he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways." - James 1:7-8

And to remind how unfriendly they were to sin in the past:

It is very, very serious... People must get out of darkness and surrender fast before it is too late. There is no life in sin, no life in darkness... It leads only to death. Do not be deceived.

Glory to God!

What a beautiful reminder .    That just edified my soul to hear the truth.

But how many will instead attack this exhortation with and by whatever means they can.

YET I see no condemnation in it,    I see a heart that desires only the good for others in it .  

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

21 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Amen. 

21 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Great danger when they are 'comfortable' in their deception, already thinking they are safe,  they don't want to change.

Why Jesus Says "WOE to those who are comfortable now....."  Woe, and not peace ..... Judgment,  and not salvation ...

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

Maybe the problem lies in who you are warning. Notice Jesus never warned and rebuked those who were broken in spirit and seen themselves with little faith, rather the rebukes came to the self sufficient, the self righteous, the boasters, the mockers and unbelievers.  There are some here that fit that bill but not many.

That opinion is subject to testing......   yes,  test everything,   and if you do as you have said seek the truth,   you will be surprised, soon.

7 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Maybe the problem lies in who you are warning. Notice Jesus never warned and rebuked those who were broken in spirit and seen themselves with little faith, rather the rebukes came to the self sufficient, the self righteous, the boasters, the mockers and unbelievers.  There are some here that fit that bill but not many.

The exhortations are for the believers.   When james said you adulterers and etc

was he meaning the whole church was  .  NOPE but he wrote it to the church anyway.    the warnings will remain.   I will do as I am led to do.

I hope none of us see ourselves as so mighty and strong that we justdont need reminders and warnings.    Heck this man needs reminders all the time.

And the same exhortings I give , that same spirit is reminding me of those very things even as I write them.     Oh its a beauty how merciful our LORD TRULY IS.

And the reminders I give are not tedious to my soul one bit ,  oh it refreshes my soul when the SPIRIT even gives me the reminders

even as I give them out .   OH the LORD is so merciful to us .  OH HIS SPIRIT does such a work on vile men , such wonderful change to that heart .

But be on guard the evils of our flesh will be with us .   THUS GOOD WARNINGS and reminders , oh the work of the SPIRIT to give aide to his own.

OH its a beauty yowm.     ARMOUR UP a heavy delusion has began.  

The very delusion I was warned of BY THE SPIRIT for twenty eighteen ,  oh its began ,  and watch how it will grow , they will blend the religions as one .

and this so called move of the holy ghost and fire that Kenny was speaking of...............BET ITS TIED RIGHT INTO THIS.

HERE IT IS AND HERE IT COMES.   and soon after when it has swelled in the hearts and minds of all religions who know not Christ , including lw christians

Laws will change ,  our persecution WILL BEGIN.   WE RUNNING OUT OF TIME.      WE RUNNIG out of time .    so no need for fear

but a dire need for the reminders of JESUS sayings and to avoid this lie cloaked as tolerance , unity etc .      Souls must be warned

and souls must be fed the pure sayings and wholesome words of Christ and exhortations must be given.

For the delusion that will lead all to the beast ,    my friend,  its began.    It aint coming ..........ITS HERE NOW and growing .