• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.30
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

27 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Well if you think you have special discernment on each particular person you address on this forum then have fun. I know you have misdiagnosed my position a time or two :)

assumptions over and over again.     anyway this conversation for me is closed.

just general exhoratations.     

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

6 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

What a beautiful reminder .    That just edified my soul to hear the truth.

But how many will instead attack this exhortation with and by whatever means they can.

YET I see no condemnation in it,    I see a heart that desires only the good for others in it .

People have to realize that we are not in the older days. Nowadays we live in a world that now has many, many options to sin... Sin is present in many more ways than it was 2000 years ago.

It builds a greater resistance to repent and receive the Lord Jesus. The enemy has more things to hold a people and discourage them to accept the truth, they are more easily deceived to think that: "There is nothing better than this".

It is much better to walk in the light... No worries, no fear, just peace and comfort.

"For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace." - Romans 8:6

And to those who are resisting, judge for yourselves if what I am telling is truth or not... And if it is truth then why do you resist it?! Just surrender.

"And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." - John 8:32

The Lord wants us to have life... He loves us so much! :laugh:

"Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends." - John 15:13

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.30
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

People have to realize that we are not in the older days. Nowadays we live in a world that now has many, many options to sin... Sin is present in many more ways than it was 2000 years ago.

It builds a greater resistance to repent and receive the Lord Jesus. The enemy has more things to hold a people and discourage them to accept the truth, they are more easily deceived to think that: "There is nothing better than this".

It is much better to walk in the light... No worries, no fear, just peace and comfort.

"For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace." - Romans 8:6

And to those who are resisting, judge for yourselves if what I am telling is truth or not... And if it is truth then why do you resist it?! Just surrender.

"And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." - John 8:32

The Lord wants us to have life... He loves us so much! :laugh:

"Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends." - John 15:13

My friend i loves ya ten times over for every letter in ya name.  Be blessed brother and onward n the Lord.  

• Loved it! 1